Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    tprop is offline Associate Member

Jay cutler juiced at 18 or 19 apperently

He says in a fox interview he trained at 18 this is him at 19 or 20 compared to film date and birth.Do you really think he got this big in 2 years?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jay cutler juiced at 18 or 19 apperently-jay-cutler-19-side-chest.jpg  

kaberle_15 is offline Anabolic Member
    It's very possible to get in great shape in a couple years with the help of diet, training, aas and genetics. Look at Phil Heath 4 or 5 years ago when he played college basketball, he was a stick then and now he's placing 3rd at the Mr. Olympia. Anything is possible with self determination and hard work.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kaberle_15 View Post
    Anything is possible with self determination and hard work.
    That is the key right there.

Coop77 is offline Senior Member
    he was probably pretty big before he ever went to a gym. Some people just have it in their genes.

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    well, at any age, when you are competing nationally in bodybuilding, it is probably safe to say his competitors were likely juicing.

could be wrong though.

kaberle_15 is offline Anabolic Member
    Here's a pic of Jay when he was 15, it looks like he was already hitting the gym and I'm sure he started playing around with aas pretty early, his dedication to bodybuilding then was probably as strong as it still is now and that's why he is a 2 time Mr. Olympia.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jay cutler juiced at 18 or 19 apperently-jay-15.jpg  

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    he definitely has good genetics. at 15 he already seems taller than most people and is very wide for that age.

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    It's very possible to get in great shape in a couple years with the help of diet, training, aas and genetics. Look at Phil Heath 4 or 5 years ago when he played college basketball, he was a stick then and now he's placing 3rd at the Mr. Olympia. Anything is possible with self determination and hard work.
    Ditto

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    Here's a pic of Jay when he was 15, it looks like he was already hitting the gym and I'm sure he started playing around with aas pretty early, his dedication to bodybuilding then was probably as strong as it still is now and that's why he is a 2 time Mr. Olympia.
    Thats a bigg fvckn kid

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Big kid for 15!

clockwork_killer is offline Associate Member
    15 and like tht wow

j4ever41 is offline Senior Member
    determination + hard work + GENES.

bigtomo1 is offline Junior Member
    + gear!!!!!

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Listen man, its no big secret , they all do it.
    He even said in "Bigger stronger ..." "You do what you need to do to be the best" read between the lines.

sweeney todd is offline Junior Member
    jay didnt start training till he was 18. the first time he benched he did 300 pounds. hes described it all in his life story in one of the magazines. the first date he took his wife on she asked what he was going to do with his life and he said he was going to be a pro bber. never lifted at that point either.

Brown Ninja is offline Anabolic Member
    I heard that he still doesn't lift.....just visualizes

200byjune is offline Senior Member
    ok u guys. get the ****in stick out of your ass. yes jay cutler started workig out well before he was 15. just think please. why would he be posing if he didnt workout? why in the world would he say hes going to be a profesional bber if he never touched a weight. bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by 200byjune View Post
    ok u guys. get the ****in stick out of your ass. yes jay cutler started workig out well before he was 15. just think please. why would he be posing if he didnt workout? why in the world would he say hes going to be a profesional bber if he never touched a weight. bullshit.
    wow, pms much? your vagina hurt? slow your roll. just reporting what i read. who really cares. go **** yourself.

DS21 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Brown Ninja View Post
    I heard that he still doesn't lift.....just visualizes
    Now that is some funny shit.

Quote Originally Posted by sweeney todd View Post
    wow, pms much? your vagina hurt? slow your roll. just reporting what i read. who really cares. go **** yourself.
    ok well i read obama was a terrorist and is planning on making all white people slaves. he is going to give 200,000 dollars to ever african american. i also read he wants to blow us all up. come on sweeney todd get a clue.

ok well i read obama was a terrorist and is planning on making all white people slaves. he is going to give 200,000 dollars to ever african american. i also read he wants to blow us all up. come on sweeney todd get a clue.
    just reporting what i read from an interview from jay. im sure hes lying.

from his bio:
    Jay Cutler (born Jason Isaac Cutler August 3, 1973 in Worcester, Massachusetts, USA) is an IFBB American bodybuilder, who currently holds the title of Mr. Olympia. He most recently competed at a weight of 286 pounds and 3% bodyfat[1] at the 2006 Mr. Olympia. During the off-season his weight reaches 310 pounds. Cutler started working in the family concrete construction business, Cutler Bros. Concrete, at the age of 11, and starting training when he was 18 years old as a senior at Wachusett Regional High School. His first contest was the 1992 Gold's Gym Worcester Bodybuilding Championships, at which he took second place.

no need for you to be a complete shit head. not my fault your a miserable douche. internet forums are great places for people who get shit on in real life to take out their frustrations on people theyll never meet and you fit the bill on that.

internet forums are great places for people who get shit on in real life to take out their frustrations on people theyll never meet and you fit the bill on that.[/QUOTE]

ok your completely right. im a just a miserable person. and get tuff with people online. as you can c i do it everyday!!!! I just wish my life wasnt so bad. im a miserable ****. can you please stop making me feel bad

internet forums are great places for people who get shit on in real life to take out their frustrations on people theyll never meet and you fit the bill on that.[/QUOTE]

ok your completely right. im a just a miserable person. and get tuff with people online. as you can c i do it everyday!!!! I just wish my life wasnt so bad. im a miserable ****. can you please stop making me feel bad
    dont feel bad, feel stupid. maybe get a clue about what youre talking about before you say anything.

ok, i dont know what your getting out of this? your arguing with an idiot. man i remember when you had the oppertunity to post but now there already answerd and idiots like this join the bored

ok, i dont know what your getting out of this? your arguing with an idiot. man i remember when you had the oppertunity to post but now there already answerd and idiots like this join the bored
    ive been on this board since 99. had to change handles because my old email address changed and i couldnt get my password but have virtually stopped posting here because of the lack of knowledge and the attitude from noobs who dont know shit all about diet, training, or aas. one thing you are correct about is the type of people here now. i refer back to your assinine reply as an example of the attitude here on this board:

ok u guys. get the ****in stick out of your ass.

what the **** was that for?

yes jay cutler started workig out well before he was 15. just think please. why would he be posing if he didnt workout?

obviously you had no idea what you were talking about, so make it up to seem like you do know what you your talking about.

what am i getting out of this? nothing really. you were an asshole for no reason and were completely wrong on top of it. im just setting things straight. maybe next time you wont make a complete ass out of yourself. hopefully you learned alittle something from this, ie - dont talk when you dont know AND/OR dont be a prick to strangers for no reason.

AugsLars12 is offline Junior Member
    Just because it says he started training at 18 doesn't mean he didn't lift before he started training. I don't get why your acting like a little girl sweeney todd. Looks to me like your the one who gets shit on outside of forums and comes on here and tries making yourself feel better. Chill out the F*** out bro

Quote Originally Posted by AugsLars12 View Post
    Just because it says he started training at 18 doesn't mean he didn't lift before he started training. I don't get why your acting like a little girl sweeney todd. Looks to me like your the one who gets shit on outside of forums and comes on here and tries making yourself feel better. Chill out the F*** out bro
    im not going to be cursed at because uninformed people like to pound their chest. its about common decency. agree or disagree and back that up with reasons/facts. dont be an asshole about it. if you didnt get my point, now maybe you see why i responded as i did.

for you, heres an interview with jay where he speaks about when he began to train. and there are plenty more if you really care to look. me personally, i have a care factor of zero for this stuff, but i do my best not to give misinformation when i do answer.
    http://www.gabriellereillyweekly.com...y_building.htm

Dog-Slime is offline Senior Member
    Ok Sweeney your right, he did SAY he started training at 18. What I think is that is when he started training to be a top level bodybuilder or maybe when he started juicing. But it is definately not when he started lifting... How many 15 year olds do you know that are built like a college kid and take pictures of themselves doing a lat spread/vacuum pose that have never lifted weights?

EDIT: Just read the article and it states that he used to play football. I dont know any coaches that don't have their teams on some kind of weight lifting plan.
    Last edited by Dog-Slime; 11-13-2008 at 05:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dog-Slime View Post
    Ok Sweeney your right, he did SAY he started training at 18. What I think is that is when he started training to be a top level bodybuilder or maybe when he started juicing. But it is definately not when he started lifting... How many 15 year olds do you know that are built like a college kid and take pictures of themselves doing a lat spread/vacuum pose that have never lifted weights?

EDIT: Just read the article and it states that he used to play football. I dont know any coaches that don't have their teams on some kind of weight lifting plan.
    another interview which i couldnt find he says he got really big working on the farm and with his family. he said at high school parties he would lift the back end of cars and he never trained before. im just going by what he has said in many interviews. gotta remember this is mr. olympia. hed be a monster regardless. ronnie coleman didnt juice till he went pro (ive heard from many sources but cant verify with fact). look at shawn rays high school pics. these people were born to be what they are. i believe jay didnt train till he was 18. he said he knew he would always be a pro bber from when he was little. this is the genetic component 99.9% of people lack that these folks have. look at kevin levrone right now. put him in the gym and gear him up, in a year hed be right back to what he was. they are gifted in growing muscle. look at phil heath 5 or 6 years ago. and lastly, i know someone with close knowledge of lee priest. when he says he takes very little gear, there is alot of truth to that. these people were made for this. ever see paul dillet or flex wheeler train? i guarantee everyone on this board trains 10 times harder.
    Last edited by sweeney todd; 11-13-2008 at 07:39 PM.

Sehr is offline Junior Member
    jay didnt start training till he was 18. the first time he benched he did 300 pounds. hes described it all in his life story in one of the magazines. the first date he took his wife on she asked what he was going to do with his life and he said he was going to be a pro bber. never lifted at that point either.
    Lol first time bench of 300lb thats good BS. Even if you were raised on a farm your whole early life working like a horse, you couldnt get 300lb i dont think. Magnus samuellson said he benched 200 or 225 cant remember, the first time he benched at i think 12 years old tho, so i could be wrong, but that seems a bit extreme to me.

I agree, hes even trying a lat spread, if id never worked out or been interested in bodybuilding (which kind of goes hand in hand) then i wouldnt do the lat spread in a picture, id do a good old front double biceps shot.

Nuff said.

"Jay Cutler: I worked in concrete in my brothers business from 11 to 18 then did golf course maitenence from 18 to 20.

Gabrielle Reilly: At what age did you start training?

Jay Cutler: I began training on my 18th birthday.

Gabrielle Reilly: Were you really muscular as a child/teenager?

Jay Cutler: I grew up on a farm in massachusetts so I was pretty muscular and lean to begin as a teen."

TheJuicer is offline Member
    I went to school will a guy that grew up on the farm and his very first bench was 275. Form was scary but he did it.

trainhrdrthnu is offline New Member
    woah, monster

nickbcd is offline New Member
    Id say without a doubt he has been through aas throughout his career, regardless still has a massive physique and i respect him for it

PrideFEDOR is offline Associate Member

That's nuts. He was lifting and he was the biggest kid in his school. If u dont lift weights u cannot bench 300lbs for the first time. 99.9% of people can't even balance the bar when they bench for the first time in their lives - regardless of the weight they're trying to push. People start gossips and make mr.O into some cyborgs with inhuman strength, like they got it from birth. That's the biggest disrespect to a man's hard work and dedication . 90% people on the boards cannot imagine what pro athletes go thru and what they must sacrifise in order to be on top. And after that , who are u to take it from them ? That's what u're doing bro!
    For example, Imagine u're an MMA fighter. U're going thru hardest camp of ur life. U didnt have no ass in months. U train as hard as u can for days and days. U dont see your family, u FORCED to eat certain food u hate to keep ur weight in range, u put your body through hell for the fight. Fight day's in. U have 5 rounds of torchure ! U bleed from every hole that u have. U know that after fight is over u'll be in hospital for days maybe weeks. U know ur gonna piss blood and throw up every 30minutes because of concussion(sp). And then u read some some fuker on the board says that he knows u didn't even train. u were born with a good punch and u eat potato chips 4 times a day. Its just ur genetics allow u to do. How would it make u feel ?

Quote Originally Posted by PrideFEDOR View Post
    That's nuts. He was lifting and he was the biggest kid in his school. If u dont lift weights u cannot bench 300lbs for the first time. 99.9% of people can't even balance the bar when they bench for the first time in their lives - regardless of the weight they're trying to push. People start gossips and make mr.O into some cyborgs with inhuman strength, like they got it from birth. That's the biggest disrespect to a man's hard work and dedication . 90% people on the boards cannot imagine what pro athletes go thru and what they must sacrifise in order to be on top. And after that , who are u to take it from them ? That's what u're doing bro!
    For example, Imagine u're an MMA fighter. U're going thru hardest camp of ur life. U didnt have no ass in months. U train as hard as u can for days and days. U dont see your family, u FORCED to eat certain food u hate to keep ur weight in range, u put your body through hell for the fight. Fight day's in. U have 5 rounds of torchure ! U bleed from every hole that u have. U know that after fight is over u'll be in hospital for days maybe weeks. U know ur gonna piss blood and throw up every 30minutes because of concussion(sp). And then u read some some fuker on the board says that he knows u didn't even train. u were born with a good punch and u eat potato chips 4 times a day. Its just ur genetics allow u to do. How would it make u feel ?
    huh? what are you talking about? look up jay cutler. HE CLEARLY STATES EVERYTHING I POSTED. 99.9% of people cant do it. hes mr. o, i would say he could just possibly be in that .1%. but again, i could give a shit. i have no idea what your point is. click the links i left. JAY CUTLER says he started lifting at 18. thats JAY CUTLER. that would be who the post is about.

and to add, i trained at a pro combine facility for years. ive been around a ton of pro athletes from all the major sports, including pride and ufc guys. please dont try and say me quoting exactly what jay cutler says about himself shows lack of knowledge or disrespect. you have no clue what your talking about.

TCEL300 is offline Member
    u ever see the picture of him before he started to lift?...he was like the kid in High school who was a monster and never did anything...he said he worked with concrete like forms and what not...he was a fairly built young man before he lifted...Im from mass and was in the same district as he for sports...and know people his age who remember him from sports and HS..and said he was always big

pakroids is offline Junior Member
    Sweeney you big shite dont you get what everyones saying , all were saying is that jays a liar, and for that fact all the bbers i know are, theyll tell you to train wrong, eat the wrong shite, etc.
    Hell you yourself in this post said its just what he sais and that your sure hes lying btw no need for anyone whos not into bbing to do a lat spread or even now how unless theyre gettin he@d...

pakroids is offline Junior Member
    TCELL, jus cuz u saw him around town doesnt mean he wasnt gruelling w/ iron in his basement .

This post sucks, see yall somewhere else, PEACE...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information