Mike Pulcinella is offline New Member

Kai Greene DVD update - Shooting is complete

As some of you may know, I’ve been commissioned to create a short documentary about Kai Greene's first appearance at the Olympia. I thought I might update you all on the progress and post a few stills from time to time. I'm very proud of the way this is turning out and can't wait for you all to see it!

To create this documentary I visited Kai in Brooklyn several times, spent three days with him and his trainer Oscar Arden in Las Vegas and spent this past weekend wrapping up the videotaping, doing interviews and shooting footage in the gym as Kai begins to warm up to prepare himself to take the Arnold Classic for the second time.

Although much of what went on in and around the Olympia is already known and interviews have been posted, I dug a little deeper. If you think you know Kai Greene this DVD may surprise you. This video will contain some intense workout footage but it will also reveal a little about Kai's spirituality and philosophy of life as well as some behind the scenes information, including a discussion of what really "went wrong" at the Olympia.

It's probably going to take me at least a month or so to put this all together, and then it will be a matter of creating and duplicating the DVD so...stay tuned!

A few stills from my video footage...

In Vegas:

Still benching heavy just three weeks before the Olympia.

Back home in Brooklyn:

Getting back into the swiing of things three weeks after the Olympia.

Thinking about what's next.

zackle is offline New Member
    This guy is a freak.

joe293 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Pulcinella View Post
    As some of you may know, I’ve been commissioned to create a short documentary about Kai Greene's first appearance at the Olympia. I thought I might update you all on the progress and post a few stills from time to time. I'm very proud of the way this is turning out and can't wait for you all to see it!

To create this documentary I visited Kai in Brooklyn several times, spent three days with him and his trainer Oscar Arden in Las Vegas and spent this past weekend wrapping up the videotaping, doing interviews and shooting footage in the gym as Kai begins to warm up to prepare himself to take the Arnold Classic for the second time.

Although much of what went on in and around the Olympia is already known and interviews have been posted, I dug a little deeper. If you think you know Kai Greene this DVD may surprise you. This video will contain some intense workout footage but it will also reveal a little about Kai's spirituality and philosophy of life as well as some behind the scenes information, including a discussion of what really "went wrong" at the Olympia.

It's probably going to take me at least a month or so to put this all together, and then it will be a matter of creating and duplicating the DVD so...stay tuned!

A few stills from my video footage...

In Vegas:

Still benching heavy just three weeks before the Olympia.

Back home in Brooklyn:

Getting back into the swiing of things three weeks after the Olympia.

Thinking about what's next.
    How much of his diet and prep for the Olympia will be covered? Your brothers DVD's were great, I own one and two. The "foods that work" is priceless.

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    Defiently love the behind the scenes of a pro. Did you try and find his steroid cupboard

layeazy is offline Banned
    after googling him and checking out his site my nipples became really rock hard lol

powerful intelligent is offline Associate Member
    this man is hard - very thick - he has a great career ahead of him

Implement is offline Junior Member
    This past weekend, I watched Part IV two times. It's a very well done piece, sir. I am highly intrigued by Kai, and have been, for quite a while. Tomorrow morning, I plan to watch Part I, before I go to the gym. Hopefully, you included footage from his workout with Dorian.

vishus is offline Knowledgeable Member
    this dude is damn big....he's made incredible gains since he came onto the pro scene, and is still growing! definitely a force to be reckoned with

Thread Information