Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    heyyallsup is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by j-web36 View Post
    depresses the helll out of me... three years t hat vid said? ive been weight lifting for 3 years now.... i went from 140 to 162. i want whatever he is on!
    Thought this was funny. He made all that progress, then a good number of months back, just stopped, without any explanation. Turns out he took a huge break from bodybuilding because he got a girlfriend and she didn't like it, or something. Now they are supposedly split or splitting, and he's back to acting all "hardcore".

Gives it all up for a little lady, for 10 months! And in the short time he's been back he's made more unbelievable progress than most people would make in a year! Now that is depressing!

Exilus is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by heyyallsup View Post
    Thought this was funny. He made all that progress, then a good number of months back, just stopped, without any explanation. Turns out he took a huge break from bodybuilding because he got a girlfriend and she didn't like it, or something. Now they are supposedly split or splitting, and he's back to acting all "hardcore".

Gives it all up for a little lady, for 10 months! And in the short time he's been back he's made more unbelievable progress than most people would make in a year! Now that is depressing!
    What is your source?

Also is there a chance that this guy might still be natural? even tough the stunting of his height at 5'7 at 14 years old might indicate steroids , but maybe its just a genetic thing?

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    Quote Originally Posted by heyyallsup View Post

i duno i find that hard to believe.

he made such good progress and the iron stays in your blood. it would be so hard to just 'give up'.

maybe he had a month or so break from training and let his body recovery from the injuries and roids.

BIGGZY is offline New Member
    definatly on the gear, i dont see why he would want to be that big at such a young age?

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    He's impressive no doubt. And even if he's on gear (I didn't see a pin sticking out of his ass)..as we all know, juice without hard work and diet is useless. This kid surely put in the time and effort.

turncoat is offline New Member
    I dont see how everyone is so sure he is on the gear.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NGrk9BGoeo

Schwarzenegger was around that sort of size at that age.

Sex-Machine is offline New Member
    this guys a jk 17 and lookin like that, his bone structure looks all messed up.

Exilus is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by turncoat View Post
    I dont see how everyone is so sure he is on the gear.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NGrk9BGoeo

Schwarzenegger was around that sort of size at that age.

No way, lorenzo has 20.5 inch arms cold. those old pictures of arnold puts him at 17-17.5 tops. and i consider he's 6'2.

Twist is offline "AR's Personal Trainer"
    I think that around 2:30 is when he stops being able to call himself natural. I mean its possible to look like that, but at 2:30 I call bullshit.

bodybuilder is offline Senior Member
    Obviously the kid is on a ton of gear but still very impressive.

bdzemske is offline Associate Member
    gear but yea for 17 that is damn impressive tho

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information