Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 73
  1. #1
    Armykid93's Avatar
    Armykid93 is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Where they take my ass
    Posts
    3,686

    your top 3 bodybuilders

    Who are the top three bodybuilders in your opinion

  2. #2
    Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    south Florida
    Posts
    3,869
    My personal favorites:

    1.) Tom Platz
    2.) Greg Kovacks
    3.) Arnold

  3. #3
    Armykid93's Avatar
    Armykid93 is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Where they take my ass
    Posts
    3,686
    What about flex Wheeler?

  4. #4
    jimmyinkedup's Avatar
    jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Scamming my brothers
    Posts
    11,286
    Blog Entries
    2
    So tough...
    Dorian
    Haney
    Arnold
    but I could go on and on.....

    Top 3 current competitors:
    Heath
    Cutler
    Greene

  5. #5
    Armykid93's Avatar
    Armykid93 is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Where they take my ass
    Posts
    3,686
    Gotta love kai greene

  6. #6
    Far from massive's Avatar
    Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    No Sources Given
    Posts
    5,385
    No you really did not go there did you.

    While I respect anyones choices in their private lives, I also think anyone who competes in a sport (particularly one that already has problems with the publics perception) should show the sport enough respect not to take part in the kind of things Kai has to make a buck knowing full well that the stuff was not private but rather bound to become public knowlege.

  7. #7
    gearbox's Avatar
    gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    5,355
    Sorry for ignorance but what did kai do

  8. #8
    Armykid93's Avatar
    Armykid93 is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Where they take my ass
    Posts
    3,686
    Quote Originally Posted by Far from massive
    No you really did not go there did you.

    While I respect anyones choices in their private lives, I also think anyone who competes in a sport (particularly one that already has problems with the publics perception) should show the sport enough respect not to take part in the kind of things Kai has to make a buck knowing full well that the stuff was not private but rather bound to become public knowlege.
    Idk he's very well spoken and if he needed the money to eat I don't blame him to much. Your right though he shouldn't have done it

  9. #9
    Armykid93's Avatar
    Armykid93 is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Where they take my ass
    Posts
    3,686
    Quote Originally Posted by gearbox
    Sorry for ignorance but what did kai do
    He did some gay porn video for money I believe.

  10. #10
    gearbox's Avatar
    gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    5,355
    Thanks. I guess if he is homosexual it is not a far stretch. And back to thread my fave is definitely arnold cutler heath

  11. #11
    redz's Avatar
    redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    GTA
    Posts
    13,792
    Me of course! j/k

    Arnold is the king
    Coleman and Cutler are freaks too

  12. #12
    stpete is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Kitchen, Gym, Kitchen....
    Posts
    13,716
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronzer View Post
    My personal favorites:

    1.) Tom Platz
    2.) Greg Kovacks
    3.) Arnold
    I almost forgot about Kovacks. He was(is?) one big dude! I saw him and a few other BB's working out at my gym back in 97 or 98 and he was a total tool but it was kinda funny. He had 2 broads w/him that wiped the sweat from his brow, loaded his weights for him, and took the weight off! He didn't touch a damn thing! He even used them as water girls. At first i thought what a jerk. But by the end of the workout my brother and i were laughing our asses off. Just had to share.

    Back to the question: Arnold, Yates and Coleman

  13. #13
    Armykid93's Avatar
    Armykid93 is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Where they take my ass
    Posts
    3,686
    Quote Originally Posted by gearbox
    Thanks. I guess if he is homosexual it is not a far stretch. And back to thread my fave is definitely arnold cutler heath
    No prob. He did stuff with a piece if fruit so idk if he is gay. It was a big scandal for him lol

  14. #14
    Armykid93's Avatar
    Armykid93 is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Where they take my ass
    Posts
    3,686
    Quote Originally Posted by stpete

    I almost forgot about Kovacks. He was(is?) one big dude! I saw him and a few other BB's working out at my gym back in 97 or 98 and he was a total tool but it was kinda funny. He had 2 broads w/him that wiped the sweat from his brow, loaded his weights for him, and took the weight off! He didn't touch a damn thing! He even used them as water girls. At first i thought what a jerk. But by the end of the workout my brother and i were laughing our asses off. Just had to share.

    Back to the question: Arnold, Yates and Coleman
    Wow. Guy sounds like a douche. Wonder how much he pays them lol

  15. #15
    Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    south Florida
    Posts
    3,869
    Quote Originally Posted by stpete View Post
    I almost forgot about Kovacks. He was(is?) one big dude! I saw him and a few other BB's working out at my gym back in 97 or 98 and he was a total tool but it was kinda funny. He had 2 broads w/him that wiped the sweat from his brow, loaded his weights for him, and took the weight off! He didn't touch a damn thing! He even used them as water girls. At first i thought what a jerk. But by the end of the workout my brother and i were laughing our asses off. Just had to share.

    Back to the question: Arnold, Yates and Coleman
    Someone else told me he was a total jerk off too. I can't remember if it was in person or on this forum- hell it could have been you lol. Haz's father met him years ago, he said the motherfvcker was HUGEEEE in person.

  16. #16
    gearbox's Avatar
    gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    5,355
    just saw some images of kovacks cause I have never heard of him..and wow he is big..some a few pics where he was not in stage shape and man..freakin huge

  17. #17
    Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    south Florida
    Posts
    3,869
    Quote Originally Posted by gearbox View Post
    just saw some images of kovacks cause I have never heard of him..and wow he is big..some a few pics where he was not in stage shape and man..freakin huge
    He was 400+ in the off season, probably the largest bodybuilder of all time, in terms of mass......Tom Platz was my other favorite because he had the biggest wheels in the game period, look at these sickos, they dwarfed his upper body:

    your top 3 bodybuilders-platz.jpg

  18. #18
    chi's Avatar
    chi
    chi is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    corruption
    Posts
    1,782
    arnold, dorian, sergio

    Three kings

  19. #19
    Hazard's Avatar
    Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    20,514
    Kovacs was a class A asshole from what i've heard..... and him having water girls and people to take his weights off isn't being "sarchastic"..... he was dead serious. I've heard in an interview with another bodybuilder that Kovacs did as little as possible to move because it took way too much energy. He'd tire out real fast..... The guy said he was at Kovac's house and when the phone rang - his wife ran to get it..... then bring it to him on the couch...... it was a fvcking LAND LINE! He was also reported (there was a witness at his house) to not be able to wipe his own ass. Aparantly he had to goto the bathroom and this guy said he called his wife into the bathroom to wipe his ass with a towel.....

    But he definately was one huge mthrfcker!

    My top three:

    1) Arnold
    2) Coleman
    3) Dorian & Heath

    ~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

    Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

    NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......


  20. #20
    Hazard's Avatar
    Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    20,514
    Dave Palumbo was big in his own right..... then when he's next to kovacs.....

    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

    Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

    NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......


  21. #21
    Hazard's Avatar
    Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    20,514
    Before he got out of control.....

    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

    Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

    NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......


  22. #22
    auslifta's Avatar
    auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    flying from the ashes
    Posts
    3,966
    In no order-Arnold, Haney, Oliva.

    Ones that just missed out- Wheeler, Heath, Levrone, Yates.

  23. #23
    Armykid93's Avatar
    Armykid93 is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Where they take my ass
    Posts
    3,686
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard
    Dave Palumbo was big in his own right..... then when he's next to kovacs.....
    Holy hell he is massive!

  24. #24
    Armykid93's Avatar
    Armykid93 is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Where they take my ass
    Posts
    3,686
    Quote Originally Posted by auslifta
    In no order-Arnold, Haney, Oliva.

    Ones that just missed out- Wheeler, Heath, Levrone, Yates.
    nobody seems to like fLex. wonder why

  25. #25
    auslifta's Avatar
    auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    flying from the ashes
    Posts
    3,966
    Quote Originally Posted by Armykid93 View Post
    nobody seems to like fLex. wonder why
    I was close to having him there instead of Haney, but Haney's proportions in the 1980 olympia were almost ideal to me, just needed better conditioning to be perfect. If it were top 4, he'd be there
    Last edited by auslifta; 02-15-2012 at 01:41 AM.

  26. #26
    auslifta's Avatar
    auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    flying from the ashes
    Posts
    3,966
    For what it's worth, if I wanted to look like any of them it would be Arnold and Flex. I wouldn't want to look like Yates, but as far as the sport goes, he was the start of a new era and deserves to be up with the best. Flex was let down in judging/points/politics and unfortunately bodybuilding is scored by people. People can be corrupted.

  27. #27
    t-gunz's Avatar
    t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    sydney, australia
    Posts
    3,512
    i dont have a favourite bodybuilder. my favourite would be greg plitt.

    i like the athletic look personally.

    if anything ill have more of a chance to look like an athlete then a bodybuilder. which to be honest is my prefernce

    do like watching the bodybuilding the dedication and size and conditioning is unreal

  28. #28
    Hazard's Avatar
    Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    20,514
    Flex was an asshole in person..... he wouldn't get my vote based on that..... idc what he looked like lol. So was rich gaspari..... and thats why I wont buy any of his products.

    ~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

    Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

    NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......


  29. #29
    Armykid93's Avatar
    Armykid93 is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Where they take my ass
    Posts
    3,686
    Quote Originally Posted by t-gunz
    i dont have a favourite bodybuilder. my favourite would be greg plitt.

    i like the athletic look personally.

    if anything ill have more of a chance to look like an athlete then a bodybuilder. which to be honest is my prefernce

    do like watching the bodybuilding the dedication and size and conditioning is unreal
    Yeah. Its crazy what those guys do

  30. #30
    Armykid93's Avatar
    Armykid93 is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Where they take my ass
    Posts
    3,686
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard
    Flex was an asshole in person..... he wouldn't get my vote based on that..... idc what he looked like lol. So was rich gaspari..... and thats why I wont buy any of his products.

    ~Haz~
    Makes sense, I did not know that

  31. #31
    alexISthrowed's Avatar
    alexISthrowed is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    The Murder Mitten
    Posts
    3,744
    1. Evan Centopani
    2. Antoine Vaillant
    3. Steve Kuclo I remember seeing him all the time at the local shows growing up, it's crazy to see where he is now.

    ^^These guys are the future.

  32. #32
    Armykid93's Avatar
    Armykid93 is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Where they take my ass
    Posts
    3,686
    Quote Originally Posted by alexISthrowed
    1. Evan Centopani
    2. Antoine Vaillant
    3. Steve Kuclo I remember seeing him all the time at the local shows growing up, it's crazy to see where he is now.

    ^^These guys are the future.
    That's really cool. The newer guys are freaks nowadays to. Absolute freaks

  33. #33
    verino's Avatar
    verino is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    341
    Evan Centopani hands down!!

  34. #34
    gearbox's Avatar
    gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    5,355
    Quote Originally Posted by verino View Post
    Evan Centopani hands down!!
    never heard of this guy and juswt looked him up and he has an amazing shape...perfect balance between athletic and those huge freaks we see now...

  35. #35
    Armykid93's Avatar
    Armykid93 is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Where they take my ass
    Posts
    3,686
    Quote Originally Posted by gearbox

    never heard of this guy and juswt looked him up and he has an amazing shape...perfect balance between athletic and those huge freaks we see now...
    Just looked him up to haha he is legit

  36. #36
    wmaousley's Avatar
    wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Kuwait/Florida
    Posts
    3,518
    1. Essa Obaid
    2. Sami Haddad
    3. Issa Hasni

    All of these guys are relatively new pro's

  37. #37
    Armykid93's Avatar
    Armykid93 is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Where they take my ass
    Posts
    3,686
    Quote Originally Posted by wmaousley
    1. Essa Obaid
    2. Sami Haddad
    3. Issa Hasni

    All of these guys are relatively new pro's
    Are they middle eastern? They got cool names

  38. #38
    wmaousley's Avatar
    wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Kuwait/Florida
    Posts
    3,518
    Yeah Essa Obaid is from the UAE, Sami Haddad is from Bahrain, and Issa Hasni is from Oman

  39. #39
    hankdiesel's Avatar
    hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    blue trunks
    Posts
    3,094
    My favorites are Branch, Dorian, and Tom Platz.
    The next big deal (besides Heath) will be Evan. He seems like a cool ass dude and he's got a great work ethic. And of coarse his physiques is sick. Proportionate, big as hell, and always seems to show up in condition.......the few pro shows he's done.

  40. #40
    Armykid93's Avatar
    Armykid93 is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Where they take my ass
    Posts
    3,686
    Quote Originally Posted by wmaousley
    Yeah Essa Obaid is from the UAE, Sami Haddad is from Bahrain, and Issa Hasni is from Oman
    That's cool. Middle easterners are beginning to become more prominent in the sport

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •