1981 is offline Knowledgeable Member

Mohammed "Momo" Benaziza - 1989 Finnish Grand Prix PICS!!!

Mohammed "Momo" Benaziza - 1989 Finnish Grand Prix

Mohammed "Momo" Benaziza was one of the original giant killers. There were many big names in this show such as Lee Lebrada, Vince Taylor, Phil Hill, Mike Christian, Samir Bannout, Albert Beckles and many more. The lighting at this show was great and helped display the deep separations in Momo's physique. In the end Momo placed third with Taylor second and Labrada winning the contest. I also would like to mention that Momo had one of the greatest backs in the history of bodybuilding and was one of only few men to beat Dorian Yates. Just a few years after this contest Momo passed away, but will always be remembered as one of the legends of bodybuilding. R.I.P.

More Pics Mohammed Benaziza 1989 Finnish Grand Prix
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Mohammed "Momo" Benaziza - 1989 Finnish Grand Prix PICS!!!-vlcsnap-00070.jpg   Mohammed "Momo" Benaziza - 1989 Finnish Grand Prix PICS!!!-vlcsnap-00028.jpg   Mohammed "Momo" Benaziza - 1989 Finnish Grand Prix PICS!!!-vlcsnap-00039.jpg  

slowpoison is offline Junior Member
    funny never heard of the guy. but i seen few BB with such definition. man definitely was gifted with defined muscles. unlike many BBs his teres majr & minors are extremely well shaped in the sense they are not overlapping or indistict. fella had definitely some genes

Thread Information