View Poll Results: Who has a better back???

Voters
38. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ronnie Coleman

21 55.26%
  • Dorian Yates

17 44.74%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BullDogg20 is offline Member
    anyways i dont know what you are arguing with me for, You think todays BBing is 100% genetics i dont. we both agree regardless it takes hard work.

Russ616 is offline Senior Member

listen

Quote Originally Posted by BullDogg20
    anyways i dont know what you are arguing with me for, You think todays BBing is 100% genetics i dont. we both agree regardless it takes hard work.

I never said it was 100% GENETICS but more genetics than steroids . The only reason Ronnie gained 40+ in 1 year was because of his great genetics. That includes awesome steroid receptors. I mean, how many other pros or not pros can put on 40+ lbs of muscle in a single season, regardless to the amount of gear they take. I can't think of any. But i do agree it take hard work. . .

DELTA9MDA is offline Junior Member
    ronnie did not gain 40 pounds. what he did do is not overdiet and screw up as the year before.

Russ616 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DELTA9MDA
    ronnie did not gain 40 pounds. what he did do is not overdiet and screw up as the year before.

From 1 oylmpia to the next, Ronne put on 40lbs of muscle. There is no other way to look at it. I do agree with you on the over dieting , when Jay almost had him beat. He was trying to achieve , what most people consider, his all time best Arnold Classic weight and tightness.

we understand eachother russ. and yes, ronnie has put on that much since becoming a pro, but it seemed like people were/ are thinking he put it all on this year. he just got it right this year and didnt over diet as the past 2 years.
    he aint called the big nasty for no reason.

retired is offline Associate Member
    No disrespect to Ronnie, who is the best and freakiest bodybuilder in the world. However, coming in at 287 was not just about maximizing his potential or "getting it right." Chad worked out some new contest-prep strategy (he is calling it a new "carb-loading technique") that made a big difference. For sure, this involved some new drug or drug-combination component.

That does not mean that everyone else can duplicate the feat and put on 30-40 pounds of muscle over a one year period, nor does it diminish Coleman's genetic potential or work ethic.

i dont know about the drugs thing, and it is a major possibility, but i did see chad talking about a new method of carb loading. who knows, maybe he is just covering the new drug thing up with bogus info? im not accusing chad, he obviously knows something that works.

LM1332 Guest
    i read an interview with Ronnie in Flex Magazine and it says he gained 40lbs last year mostly in his LEGS though

MetalGod is offline New Member
    Ronnie was one huge mofo this year!!!! holy S*** after almost getting waxed a couple years back by cutler, he threw on 40lbs of solid mass and kicked a**. He is arguable the best bodybuilder to ever compete (in the condition that he was in this year)

yates. no question. ronnie= alien

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    I cant believe people still argue that dorians back was bigger!!!!

dorians back was better. ronnie's back is big but it looks deformed.

Quote Originally Posted by pin_cuzion
    hope this helps you guys out
    not a fair comparison, yates is "relaxed" and ronnie is doing a full on rear lat spread.

Kenny007 is offline New Member
    In my opinion, Dorian Yates has the most thickest and freakish back I have EVER seen.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information