Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 41 to 64 of 64
  1. #41
    skinjob's Avatar
    skinjob is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    127
    how can you knock Coleman? thats like a college football player knocking arnold when he was in his prime.

    yes freaky yes. thats the whole point. we dont all want to be just like bobby in at mall with the slight creatine puffed bis and postbol moonface. some of us would love to get half as big as the Do-Ron.

    the fact that Ronnie is so massive and the fact that he has done whatever he has done to his bod to get there is no small feat. he is massively strong and massively large. real freak he is but i have nothing but respect for him. i for one could never take my body anywhere near as far as he has chemically. BUT NOT COS I DONT WANT TO!!!

  2. #42
    bigordie's Avatar
    bigordie is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    MD/SC
    Posts
    667
    i understand what you are saying and i completely respect the hardwork and dedication of bodybuilders, but come on man "catch a football and possibly catch a dream to play in the pros ,while it's not easy can sometimes be obtained with the help of some moderate practice and training" every athlete deserves respect because every athlete works as hard as he can to get where he is...

  3. #43
    bigordie's Avatar
    bigordie is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    MD/SC
    Posts
    667
    oh yeah and those pics are freakin amazing

  4. #44
    Mike Nation is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    10
    Hey this is mike nation, every once in a long while i type in to tell everyone how im doing with my bodybuilding. well right now im 15 years old i have a 33 and 3/4 to 34 inch waist now and a 46 to 47 inch chest last time i checked, alot of it is in my back.my biceps are just about 17 inches now. My thighs are about 26 inches now. alot of it is in my quads. they are strong but i need to work on my definition in my thighs. my neck is about 17 inches normally and 17 and 1/2 to 18 flexed. my my calfs still suck but im starting to crack down on them so they can get larger and more defined. im about 5 foot 10 and a 1/2 i weigh about 195 pounds i can only bench about 285 i like my curl i curled 133 three times in the gym the other day. i dont know how much i can deadlift i think its 400 to 450 pounds i hate my clean i can only do 225 because i have terrible form, my squat isnt that great i can only do about 350 to 375 down to a 90 degree angle. this is random but im proud because my vertical is 24 inches.for 195 pounds thats not bad. my squat is bad because i mostly workout my quads i mean i usually use 300 some pounds on the leg extensions for about 12 reps which is not half bad. but yea so thats how im doing last time i wrote in was 8 monthes ago i weighed 185 then and my biceps were about 16 and 1/4 my legs were 25 inches my waist was about the same and my chest was only 44 inches i am turning 16 in 2 monthes yehhhh happy birthday to me well thats how im doing see you guys in awhile i wont write for awhile probably. by

  5. #45
    XxElitexX's Avatar
    XxElitexX is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,216
    **** ronnie is HUUUUGE.

  6. #46
    angelxterminator's Avatar
    angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Al Asad, Iraq
    Posts
    1,700
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Nation
    Hey this is mike nation, every once in a long while i type in to tell everyone how im doing with my bodybuilding. well right now im 15 years old i have a 33 and 3/4 to 34 inch waist now and a 46 to 47 inch chest last time i checked, alot of it is in my back.my biceps are just about 17 inches now. My thighs are about 26 inches now. alot of it is in my quads. they are strong but i need to work on my definition in my thighs. my neck is about 17 inches normally and 17 and 1/2 to 18 flexed. my my calfs still suck but im starting to crack down on them so they can get larger and more defined. im about 5 foot 10 and a 1/2 i weigh about 195 pounds i can only bench about 285 i like my curl i curled 133 three times in the gym the other day. i dont know how much i can deadlift i think its 400 to 450 pounds i hate my clean i can only do 225 because i have terrible form, my squat isnt that great i can only do about 350 to 375 down to a 90 degree angle. this is random but im proud because my vertical is 24 inches.for 195 pounds thats not bad. my squat is bad because i mostly workout my quads i mean i usually use 300 some pounds on the leg extensions for about 12 reps which is not half bad. but yea so thats how im doing last time i wrote in was 8 monthes ago i weighed 185 then and my biceps were about 16 and 1/4 my legs were 25 inches my waist was about the same and my chest was only 44 inches i am turning 16 in 2 monthes yehhhh happy birthday to me well thats how im doing see you guys in awhile i wont write for awhile probably. by
    wtf... where the fvck did this come from?
    at least start your own thread

  7. #47
    YoungGuns20's Avatar
    YoungGuns20 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    127
    You can buy dextrose and mix it with KoolAid and its the same as CellTech, if you want to look Coleman do that.. I think he also eats Bologana Sandwhichs too

  8. #48
    busman is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    3
    i saw coleman in the british 2004 contest the man is huge

  9. #49
    DEVLDOG's Avatar
    DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    city of brotherly love
    Posts
    2,973
    Quote Originally Posted by cjvan
    LoL , Bodybuilders usually disgust 90% of the people out there, well the real bodybuilders. Man that's some awsome human being. The reason bodybuidling isn't a accepted sport is simple , it's too hard of work . Anyone can bounce a basketball , throw a baseball and catch a football and possibly catch a dream to play in the pros ,while it's not easy can sometimes be obtained with the help of some moderate practice and training( and drugs of course) but bodybuilding isn't a sport for dreamers , you know quickly if your genetics and structure will get you to the next level . Now you have the structure and the genetics but there is no hoping for a dream on natural ability , you now have to diet , crank and train like there's no tommorrow. These guys are freaks they are motivated to be super human , the average human beings can't deal with this superhuman motivation. So they have basically killed the sport , they walk in the gym and find out quickly they will never look half that good and to save there insecure ego they attack the bodybuilders who train hard. The other thing that never helped the sport was Joe Wieder of course because he had the money to pay Bodybuilders if they won contests but was better served with bodybuilding controlled by him.................When you attack a great Bodybuilder like Ronny Coleman , you justify every man who is fat or skinny or any woman who calls the average joe body builder a freak. I like being a 205 to 220 pound freak ( before my car accident back problem), i am nowhere near a freak in bodybuilding sense but many people think i am, just like you think ronny is. I don't know if I would want to look like ronny but i do know I never would have looked like ronny , not gh , not insulin , not tes and no steriod is going to give me that build.
    true,alot of people hate on BB'RS because they do not have the dedication or motivation to even attempt to better them selves,but i have to disagree with you saying that anyone can bounce a basketball,throw a baseball and catch a football...theres only 1 Jordan,1 randy johnson and 1 T.O..not every one has that kind of talent bro.

  10. #50
    angelxterminator's Avatar
    angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Al Asad, Iraq
    Posts
    1,700
    Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    true,alot of people hate on BB'RS because they do not have the dedication or motivation to even attempt to better them selves,but i have to disagree with you saying that anyone can bounce a basketball,throw a baseball and catch a football...theres only 1 Jordan,1 randy johnson and 1 T.O..not every one has that kind of talent bro.
    agreed. There is the "ron coleman" in every sport. Each sport takes complete dedication to your goals. But i also agree that bodybuilding takes the most dedication, as there is no "practice", there are no "games", there is no "time off"...You are a bodybuilder...that is your life, and it always will be wherever you go... nothing takes the same amount of direct physical and mental pain day after day, at least nothing self inflicted!

  11. #51
    cj1capp's Avatar
    cj1capp is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    2,267
    Quote Originally Posted by saboudian
    Well every now and then you come across one, but this one isn't photo shopped at all

    http://www.musclemayhem.com/gallery/fun/aha
    very funny

  12. #52
    phwSSJ's Avatar
    phwSSJ is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    The DOJO
    Posts
    855
    When I saw the first pic I thought I was looking at a fkn BEAR, I had to look twice to make sure it was human!!!!

  13. #53
    Chookster's Avatar
    Chookster is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    435
    can you imagine being pulled over by him back when was a cop, holy sh*t!

  14. #54
    BIGp4's Avatar
    BIGp4 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    160
    Ronnie is the King

  15. #55
    BIGp4's Avatar
    BIGp4 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    160
    oh and if i were to be pulled over by him id **** myself

  16. #56
    zuke's Avatar
    zuke is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    706
    killer pics, i would hate to be his tailor

  17. #57
    SensP is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    358
    Ronnie is a straight up mack.

    He makes the other guys look like children standing next to a man.

  18. #58
    AVAGO's Avatar
    AVAGO is offline Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    871
    An absolute monster

  19. #59
    AVAGO's Avatar
    AVAGO is offline Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    871
    Quote Originally Posted by BrownBomber
    Can we say.....photoshopped

    Can you say seven squillion i.u's of HGH

  20. #60
    big daddy k de's Avatar
    big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    1,725
    Hes A Bad Bad Man !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  21. #61
    DELTA9MDA is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    135
    Quote Originally Posted by BrownBomber
    Can we say.....photoshopped

    yes i can say photo shopped but they are not. watch the video, you will see.

  22. #62
    juicy_brucy's Avatar
    juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Whistler, B.C. CANADA
    Posts
    2,625
    Ronnie Coleman looks great. He is the "new" Arnold.

  23. #63
    deuce-is-loose's Avatar
    deuce-is-loose is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    360
    thats crazy

  24. #64
    nickm748 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    286
    freakish

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •