efiles123 is offline Associate Member

aburaihan test e real?

Bought this amp as a sample to confirm before the real order. Does is look legit? How bout my nolva?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails aburaihan test e real?-dscn1720.jpg   aburaihan test e real?-dscn1721.jpg  

Mr. Giggles is offline New Member
    For test

1. Can you rub off the exp date
    2. Does all the oil match up level
    3. Do the marking dots all line up

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Giggles View Post
    For test

1. Can you rub off the exp date
    2. Does all the oil match up level
    3. Do the marking dots all line up
    It looks like the expiration has started to rub off as you can see in the picture but i heard this rumor is wrong for telling if it is fake gear. I only have 1 ampoule btw.

Mr. Giggles is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by efiles123 View Post
    It looks like the expiration has started to rub off as you can see in the picture but i heard this rumor is wrong for telling if it is fake gear. I only have 1 ampoule btw.
    Idk I've still been reading that it's just another way to verify.. I've heard that blue dots are fake..

-Btw. On aburaihans website, they don't show a bolded "Aburaihan" marking on the bottle like yours.. But I've seen both bottles being legit after bloodwork was drawn..

But judging from just that one vial I would assume legitmacy..

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Giggles View Post
    Idk I've still been reading that it's just another way to verify.. I've heard that blue dots are fake..

-Btw. On aburaihans website, they don't show a bolded "Aburaihan" marking on the bottle like yours.. But I've seen both bottles being legit after bloodwork was drawn..

But judging from just that one vial I would assume legitmacy..
    The dot on my bottle is black. I will try to contact aburaihan website again because they never responded. I just wanna be certain they are legit before injecting myself. With the research i have done, it seems like they are always changing the bottles and this brand is commonly faked.

Thread Information