Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Ol_Wolf
  • 1 Post By Ol_Wolf

Thread: Maxtreme Test and Tren

Ol_Wolf is offline Junior Member

Maxtreme Test and Tren

The following are pictures of packaging and vials for Maxtreme Testo-cypmax and Tren -Ace-Max. Both of these products tested good using a home testing kit. The quantitative test for the Testo-cypmax was also good and within range. My test kit could not test quantitatively for Tren with the Acetate Ester.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1388.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	922.4 KB 
ID:	182036

Name:	IMG_1389.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	967.8 KB 
ID:	182037

Both have scratch off labels that reveal a batch number that you can put in on the Maxtreme labs website and supposedly verify authenticity.
    Big jon85 likes this.

My Anavar showed up and it just so happens to be the same lab. Again I tested for the presence of Anavar and it was present. Quantitative testing indicates somewhere between 9-10 mg, but a lot of variables could have affected the outcome as some estimation on sample quantity was required. (How the heck to you cut a pill this small into an 8th without if falling into pieces.)

Name:	IMG_1391.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	1.50 MB 
ID:	182045

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Those tests are garbage.

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ol_Wolf View Post
    My Anavar showed up and it just so happens to be the same lab. Again I tested for the presence of Anavar and it was present. Quantitative testing indicates somewhere between 9-10 mg, but a lot of variables could have affected the outcome as some estimation on sample quantity was required. (How the heck to you cut a pill this small into an 8th without if falling into pieces.)

Name:	IMG_1391.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	1.50 MB 
ID:	182045
    Why would you cut a 10mg pill into eighths?
    Last edited by Cylon357; 08-26-2022 at 12:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    Why would you cut a 10mg pill into eighths?
    Just how the Quantitative test works per the directions. Wants you to crush up 1/8 of a pill and drop it in the solution. I've found any lab test to only be as good as the person performing the test is at following directions.
    Cylon357 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    Those tests are garbage.
    It is better than nothing when dealing with UGL's and distributors that may be prone to try in copy!

Ideally, we would live in a world where a full grown adult guy could say my body, my choice and legit and regulated pharmacy's would be able to supply without a script! It isn't like me taking any Anabolic steroid is going to hurt anyone else directly. I won't go into my rant here though as this isn't the section for it!

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ol_Wolf View Post
    Just how the Quantitative test works per the directions. Wants you to crush up 1/8 of a pill and drop it in the solution. I've found any lab test to only be as good as the person performing the test is at following directions.
    Maybe you could double up on the test and do a quarter tab. I don't know how they work, but if there is something like "take 10 units and mix with one eigth tab", then maybe you could use 20 units and one quarter tab. Like I said, I have no clue how the tests work, just ratios and spit balling...

Agree that it is nearly impossible to get an accurate eigth of a tab, thus the thoughts on doubling up.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I think it’s better to just use a reputable lab. If you need to test it you already have your answer.

Thread Information