jetstardelux is offline New Member

Question Dianabol (blue) 10mg. Sydney. Fake?

Hi i bought these dianabol tabs in Sydney for $250 AU (100tabs) they are blue and heart shaped. I am wondering if any one has seen them befor? They came in a plastic bag. They are abviously underground lab work, or home lab. Also they have a few small round blue tabs with them about 7 of these aswell. they look familiar to other dianabol pics. Can anyone help and tell me if they have come accross them befor? Fake or real. Ive been taking them for 7 days and feel ok. im a first time user and have been taking two tabs a day. All i was told is that they are 10mg dianabol. I trust the source i got them from. Check the pics out.
    Attached Images Attached Images

bigputte is offline Associate Member
    They look like Danabol , Thailand. (look at the picture)

But if they only came in a plastic bag, I should be abit worried.

// putte
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Dianabol (blue) 10mg. Sydney. Fake?-danabol_ds.jpg  
    Last edited by bigputte; 08-21-2004 at 03:54 AM.

Hey thanks for the help bigputte. Im pretty sure they are the same pills. DO the tabs from thai have a blue line running down the centre of the hearts? Does anyone have a closer pic of the tabs from tai? Does anyone have anymore information? thank for all your help everyone........

bigputte is offline Associate Member
    Here is a better pic

// putte
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Dianabol (blue) 10mg. Sydney. Fake?-danabol_ds2.jpg  

hey bigputte,
    Thankyou so much for your help. The tabs are identicle to the pics. Im sure they are real. thank you so much.

Adoozy is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jetstardelux View Post
    Hi i bought these dianabol tabs in Sydney for $250 AU (100tabs) they are blue and heart shaped. I am wondering if any one has seen them befor? They came in a plastic bag. They are abviously underground lab work, or home lab. Also they have a few small round blue tabs with them about 7 of these aswell. they look familiar to other dianabol pics. Can anyone help and tell me if they have come accross them befor? Fake or real. Ive been taking them for 7 days and feel ok. im a first time user and have been taking two tabs a day. All i was told is that they are 10mg dianabol. I trust the source i got them from. Check the pics out.
    Hey Dude i used this lil blue love hearts they are dianabol about 8 years ago i got them in guildford! i only had 20 tabs and i ate half a tab each day They are amazing i gained so much lean muscle no body fat at all and they worked so well they dont make you overly stupidly big and puffy big like other steroids such as injections i was skepticakal cos they was blue luv hearts man they work so well had no bad effects because i only used a lil but i trained hard and it was easy cos the dianabol gives you so much energy i would love to get some somehow if you can contact me would be sweet i work in sydney fairfeild wetherill park if you can help me dude ***EDIT*** please read our rules ~GB ***EDIT***
    Last edited by gbrice75; 05-27-2013 at 10:50 AM.

knuckles69 is offline Associate Member
    They're from Thailand. I seen em a lot when I lived in Darwin and travelled to Asia. 90% of the time they're good but occasionally you get some fake. Give em a go and see

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Adoozy View Post
    Hey Dude i used this lil blue love hearts they are dianabol about 8 years ago i got them in guildford! i only had 20 tabs and i ate half a tab each day They are amazing i gained so much lean muscle no body fat at all and they worked so well they dont make you overly stupidly big and puffy big like other steroids such as injections i was skepticakal cos they was blue luv hearts man they work so well had no bad effects because i only used a lil but i trained hard and it was easy cos the dianabol gives you so much energy i would love to get some somehow if you can contact me would be sweet i work in sydney fairfeild wetherill park if you can help me dude EDITED
    You might want to edit your post to remove your request for Dbol otherwise your stay here will be short.

PS you are also about to get a mailbox full of guys trying to sell you mostly fake Dbols
    Last edited by gbrice75; 05-27-2013 at 10:51 AM.

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    PS - you're also bumping a 9 year old thread. Please read our rules, this is not a source board and asking for sources and/or using this forum to buy or sell gear is a bannable offense.
    Last edited by gbrice75; 05-27-2013 at 07:41 PM.

Thread Information