Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    CLK Davey is offline Junior Member

OK Heres my deca pics, real?

Ok guys, im 21 yrs old and this is about to me by 2nd cycle. I dont know if this batch of juice was the same as the last, decas looked different and I did test cyp with it so this time i went with russian sustanon 250 and the yellow cap organon decas. The decas didnt look the same, and now i was begging to get suspicious a bout the sust, i have never seen it before, yet this guy was suppose to be my boy. this was bothering me all day so I paid a mod from NY at another board to meet me at his gym. His opinion was that my sustnon 1st off was 100% real, but he said the deca was definetly a fake label. He took some of it out of amp with a suringe and put it on his tounge, then told me it burned his tounge and numbed it like real deca is suppose to do. His reccomendation? use it anyway even though hes unsure of how much of it is pure deca and the label is fake...hes a bad pic guys but maybe some1 here knows better....see how the exp. date dosent have a lot # under it?
    Attached Images Attached Images

other side
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails OK Heres my deca pics, real?-dec2.jpg  

sustanon
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails OK Heres my deca pics, real?-sus1.jpg  

me if ne1 cares
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails OK Heres my deca pics, real?-glasses1.jpg  

and you know what else i noticed, after the deca -durabolin under where it says 2ml small in the upper left hand corner of the label, there is no R with a circle around it, like a copyright sign.eveyr other deca pic has it..

cnyce89 is offline Banned
    since no one else responded i will...those are legit...FU posted a post a couple days ago with the same ones....his are real..compare yours to his...

same thing...

HEY thanks for answering my thread, seems like nobody else here really likes me so its cool you did. Were can i find "FU"'s post? ive been looking all over, they could be real with no lot # under exp and no copyright symbol next to deca -durabolin ? thanks!

Guys my source is coming by tonite, should i return these or keep theM? please help...!

Kaz
    Kaz is offline Member
    Originally posted by cnyce89
    since no one else responded i will...those are legit...FU posted a post a couple days ago with the same ones....his are real..compare yours to his...

same thing...
    go with what the man says!! if you got a confirmation that they are real go with it - thats why we all post and look up juice in this forum!

YES Katz your right, but mine are diff from his because I have no lot# under my exp date, but it burns and numbs the tounge when u taste the actual stuff, what should I do?

cnyce89 is offline Banned
    keep em....and you couldnt find the FU post because i meant FI's post...full intensitys post....

SUPERSPRING is offline Junior Member
    I have a similar vile, but mine does have a lot number under the ex. date. the lables go all the way around. I can not turn the tops. but It does not have a strong taste. I will starti them on Wed. mar13/02 and let you know.

thinkin big is offline Junior Member

Unhappy yellow top decas ? r they fake

clk davey I have the same decas i just got them and I am worried that they are fake. when i wet my finger and rub the label the ink comes off. mine are exactly like the ones in your pic. and if you notice Intramuscular is spelled w/o the c. if anyone knows if they are fake please let me know .....

they also do not have any number under the exp. but they numb the toungue and are definelty oil based...

any help will be appreciated..

one more thing

my decas have the same number as your pic under the organon writing so pelase let me know if yours are reall

i am new to this site but i think it is off the hook i have been reading everyone's info and it is great

The Emperor is offline Associate Member
    I think they are fake they have no batch number and there are mispelled words.

THATS what the guy at my gym whos a pro said, but it burned his tounge and numbed it, he said label is fake but stuff seems real on taste test, what should i do?

Unhappy I HATE SCAMMERS

EMPEROR...IS THERE ANY WAY THAT THESE CAN BE FROM ANOTHER SUPPLIER AND JUST HAD THE LABELS SWITHCED OR SOMETHING ALONG THOSE LINES....SINCE THEY TASTE LIKE IT AND EVERYTHING.. MAYBE THEY ARE A DILUTED VERSION...OR AM I JUST REACHIN...CAUSE i GOT A BUNCH OF THESE AND I AM HEATED..AND i WANT THEM TO BE REAL...

THANKS FOR THE INFO

can someone please help us?

I just tried the wet finger test and my ink does not come off. Read my earlier reply for more specific details on my deca . I will try to post some close-up pic's of mine tomorrow.

Hope this helps.

DIESELNYC is offline New Member
    I JUST PICKED UP A BUNCH AS WELL. I'VE BEEN TOLD THEY ARE FAKE BECAUSE THE EXP. DATE WAS PRINTED ON, NOT STAMPED ON. THE LABEL DOES NOT GO ALL THE WAY AROUND. WHAT'S THE DEAL W/ THIS? MINE DO HAVE A LOTE#. WHAT DO I DO?

disel LOL IM IN QUEENS NY TOO, BRO MAYBE WE GOT THE SAME SOURCE?

QUEENS

SO NOW WE KNOW THE SOURCE i AM FROM QUEENS TOO....DIESEL I THINK i KNOW YOU IF THAT IS YOUR AOL SCREEN NAME ALSO...LET ME KNOW..

THE KID i GOT THEM FROM WON'T TAKE THEM BACK BECAUSE HE SAYS HE GOT THEM FROM SOME BODYBUILDER WHO KNOWS WHAT HE TALIKIN ABOUT AND HE SWEARS THEY ARE REAL..

I THINK SOMEONE HAS TO GET THE HOUSE BLOWN UP...

THERE REALY IS ONLY ONE THING TO DO FELLOWS...SHOOT TILL WE DIE...

DIESAL WHAT IS THE NUMBER UNDER THE NV ORGANON IS IT SOMETHING LIKE 35552 / 310

my SOURCE WONT TAKE EM BACK EITHER@!!!!
    Dude i wanna shoot this cat...forest hills queens here! im still usin this stuff anyway

Lardyass is offline Junior Member

Thumbs down

Hello CLK,

Gotta say that you gear is not made by organon. The vial may be kosher but that label is all wrong.

- the label is the wrong size, too narrow

- the corners are rounded, they should be square cut

- the batch number is under the expiry date (should be anyway)

- the print is too bold around the logo

- the ink should NOT rub off

To cut a long story short you would have bought the deca even if it didn't have the organon label on. If it were real would you honestly give a flying fuck who made it , all you probably care is that it works!

So why go to the effort of switching labels with some snide ones that had to be printed up.

They have gotta be fake.

Don't buy off a source who isn't scared that you won't kick the living shit out off him if the stuff is crap.

I'm sorry about the loss man, it's not just about the money it's also the effort it took to get it.

Good luck anyway man.

Peace

GOOD LOOKIN LARDY ASS

THAT IS THE BEST ANSWER WE HAVE RECEIVED ABOUT ALL THIS..

WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND SO THIS PRICK WILL GET HIS....

WHAT ABOUT THE TASTE THOUGH
    ?

Nico is offline Associate Member
    yo deisel yours are not the same as the ones in the pic cause yours have a lot #.
    Ill talk to u about this later kid.

THE LABEL GOES ALL THE WAY AROUND.

WET FINGER INK TEST PASSED.

SILVER TOPS DON'T TURN.

EX. DATE AND LOT NUMBER MATCH BOX AND PRESENT.

SQUARE CUT CORNERS.

ALL FILLED EQUALLY 2CC.

HOPE THIS HELPS.

IN THE PIC THEY DO NOT LOOK LIKE THE SAME HEIGHT BUT IT WAS THE SURFACE OF THE TABLE.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails OK Heres my deca pics, real?-real-deca.jpg  
    Last edited by SUPERSPRING; 03-14-2002 at 09:31 PM.

pancosta is offline New Member
    I could be wrong, but I've used Deca several times and your bottles look a little odd. It would help if you posted them in different angles. Then I might be able to give you something more definate.

yo superstring thanks for the pick..... if those are real then I am pretty sure that the ones i got are just a replicate label of yours becasue mine have the same number under the ORGANON..but I have no number under the exp(which is different)....and the labels don't go around..

so I guess these are fake...that sucks...

LOL! THINKING BIG I GOT THE SAME ones you DO! I GOT THE SAME # but no lot #UNDER EXP. DATE AND MINE DONT GO ALL THE WAY AROUND. im just gonna take the loss i guess and go find a girl to date that works in a pharmacy!

Originally posted by thinkin big
    yo superstring thanks for the pick..... if those are real then I am pretty sure that the ones i got are just a replicate label of yours becasue mine have the same number under the ORGANON..but I have no number under the exp(which is different)....and the labels don't go around..

so I guess these are fake...that sucks...

yeah i guess we got fucked....but word around queens that I am hearing from a bunch a people is that everyone is doin them anyway......everyone believes that they are maybe a diluted version and the labels are switched to sell them easily with the organon name...

i guess people just really want to believe.....and i am goin along with them....

fuck it i'm going to stack um with something and hope I don't die//

THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR THEIR INPUT

Billmister is offline Member
    i'm going to have to go with pancosta, they look kind of odd. I can't quite put my finger on it. I don't know but isn it supposed to have that "R" for registered trademark? and the companies address? or is that just the box? LIke example . Organon West Orange NJ, 07052. or something like that. I live like 4 minutes away from the orfanon company here. I applied there and never got a response. good luck

gymnut4u is offline Member
    They are real bro same ones I have ,it is just the pic and the uneven table !

J-HOVA is offline New Member
    CLK DAVEY what is the deal with those.. i got the same ones and have been shooting for 2 weeks but I am waiting to weigh myself...but I defienetly feel better and am stronger....

and does anyone else have any info

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    since you all live in the same area, chip in and get one tested!!

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    u ever by chance notice how when people on this board admit to doing steroids or admit to having them..they always seem to black out the face of their pics..i like the way this guy just showed his stuff and RIGHT UNDER his steroids he shows a pic of himself

IRON HORSE let me know what info you got about getting shit tested who to contact and legality of walkin in with some gear to a lab.. and how to find one.

Word i have been hearing is that they are a steroid (maybe diluted) and someone changed the labels to sell them easier..

has anyone else heard of this ever happening

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    J-HOVA, I don't know that much about it, but people do, do that sometimes. just tell them you want to see whats actualy in it. as far as I know there won't be any legal problems, but dont quote me on that.
    made start a thread about getting it tested?

Yeah I think i'll search the board and then start one.. thanks

Juicemonster is offline New Member
    i have those same decas with the misspelled words and have been on them for a month with good gains... this is my second cycle. I put on 15 pounds solid muscle...

my guy told me the same thing that THINKIN big heard. they are steroids but not organon.. but they seem to be helping me.. search the board there are other post bout this.

if anyone knows anything solid bout this e mail me

LIFT HARD STAY STRONG

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information