sooner45 is offline Member

Legit QV Prop???

Hey Bro's. My source is usually good but this time he shipped out of the U.S., and this is what he sent me. Its supposed to be 7 bottles of QV Prop. There's no labels. No original boxes, not anything, The only thing that looks legot is teh QV tops. ANyway to find out if thi sis real without sending it to a lab?? I dont really doubt my source. I have used him for a while and have never had a reason to doubt, but just for some reason he shipped it this time without original packaging. Any ideas? Thansk Bro's!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Legit QV Prop???-picture-001.jpg   Legit QV Prop???-picture-002.jpg   Legit QV Prop???-picture-003.jpg  

ItalianMuscle27 is offline Senior Member
    I dont think anyone on here could answer that question truthfully. There is no way of knowing what is in those vials, without having the product inside tested. I would get a new source after that. IMO, QV is garbage anways..
    Last edited by ItalianMuscle27; 02-19-2005 at 11:34 AM.

Ususally if somebody is out just to scam you, they will do it from the get go. He probably just removed the labels in case customs did seize it. There is a high level of trust in the steroid business, and from my experience trust has always been the better judge over labels. If you think thats bad, you should see what some of the UG stuff looks like. I got some stuff with labels that look like a 5th grader made, hahaah, but it's real as ever.

ok, wel like i said I trusted my source, and he shipped from Mexico thi stime, which its ususally shipped Domestic, so I'm thinking thats why?? , I sent him an emal to see whats up, so we'll see................

theres no way of knowing without the labels but that doesnt mean there fake if you trust him enough its your call...

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Let us know what they say and why they removed labels. I kind of like the idea. If my pack is delivered to my neighbors (happens all the time), and they decide to do some snooping they would have no idea what it was without the labels. I get all tabs loose, no boxs or bottles but the person on the other end is always highly recommended and have never been let down yet.

Quote Originally Posted by sp9
    Let us know what they say and why they removed labels. I kind of like the idea. If my pack is delivered to my neighbors (happens all the time), and they decide to do some snooping they would have no idea what it was without the labels. I get all tabs loose, no boxs or bottles but the person on the other end is always highly recommended and have never been let down yet.
    Yeah thats what I'm saying. My source is a pretty STRONG source, so thats why I'm not worried.

DoctorHyp300 is offline New Member

Im on the same level as you

My source sends gear from mexico in the same type of packs sticker on top wrapped up in plastic or gift rap sometimes with sex bottle or perfume labels stuck on them have used the gear and it worked great so it was legit. My source is very "STRONG" to.

Thread Information