middlefinger is offline New Member

Are these Schering Testoviron Depot real?

Been surfing these boards for quite abit just never registered until today.

Please can you help me out to see if these are real German Schering Testoviron Depot. Not sure i can get a pic as i haven't a digi camera but can type down the details from the amps if that helps.

Testoviron Depot-250
    Olige Injektionslosung

SCHERING

Ch.-B Verwendbar bis
    11796B 01.2006

It has another number going up the side 1982834

250mg
    250mg This goes down the right side of the white label after the above number
    i.m.

Everything looks ok and the box even comes with german instructions but just want to be sure. The labels are all stuck on straight and have a green line running round the top half of the amp and a blue dot just under it.

Thks for any help you can give and wish i could get a pic up.

Middle

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    pics would be helpful.

is it written "ölige Injektionslösung" ? if it doesn t has the dots over the o, it s fake anyways. but without pics it s just guessing...

Some pics of my testoviron depot, finally managed to borrow a digi cam.

Please can some one tell me if these are real, don't want to shoot fake gear for my first cycle. Thks Middle
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Are these Schering Testoviron Depot real?-cimg0256.jpg   Are these Schering Testoviron Depot real?-cimg0255.jpg   Are these Schering Testoviron Depot real?-cimg0257.jpg  

bump

looking good to em. but it has been some time since I had some SCherings in my hands....

known

..Known fake, bro I'll post the other site of the box with clerical fault. Fooled some people even in Germany. The amps are very simular just like the fonts..see pic..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Are these Schering Testoviron Depot real?-testo-depot-schering-fake.jpg   Are these Schering Testoviron Depot real?-brown_11.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by dutchbodybuilder
    ..Known fake, bro I'll post the other site of the box with clerical fault. Fooled some people even in Germany. The amps are very simular just like the fonts..see pic..
    So are you saying mine are fake, sorry but didn't quite understand what u were saying. I'll check my box to the one you hav posted.

Thks for replying.

pls do this! I ddn t see any clerical faults.

judge_dread is offline Member
    These must be German Testovirons right? Do they circulate in black market German ones?

Quote Originally Posted by ***xxx***
    pls do this! I ddn t see any clerical faults.
    Think Dutch BB meant that the side he shown has a type mistake (its the opposite side to what i shown).

The word circled is missing a letter 'n' to make it injektions.

Really could do with knowing if these are fake.

MIddle

bump

Okay

Its not only ijectios instead of injections They write the street of Schering Max Dohrmstrasse instead of Max Dohmstrasse (highlight) The real box has bright colours and is shiny. "Der grüne punkt" isn't green. The font on the label of the amp is to thin, the green band is to low and deviates from colour. But the main point its been heavely used in Germany, but in the mean time they know its fake. I do have comp pics, but it will take me to long to search on all branded CD's. Thus a few bad comparisons.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Are these Schering Testoviron Depot real?-t-v-comp.jpg   Are these Schering Testoviron Depot real?-t-v-3.jpg  

Its not only ijectios instead of injections They write the street of Schering Max Dohrmstrasse instead of Max Dohmstrasse (highlight) The real box has bright colours and is shiny. "Der grüne punkt" isn't green. The font on the label of the amp is to thin, the green band is to low and deviates from colour. But the main point its been heavely used in Germany, but in the mean time they know its fake. I do have comp pics, but it will take me to long to search on all branded CD's. Thus a few bad comparisons.
    Thks for the explaination and the images to compare.

I was thinking of taking these back to my source and asking him to swap them for some cyp but if they are still being used in germany does this mean they would work ok? I paid extra for these as my source said they come from a well known company and are legit. Think ive been bummed!

Thks dutchbb for helping me out.

Thanks for the useful info DutchBB.

wow, nice work Dutch. I havn t seen those mistakes...

Thread Information