Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: D-bol

taiotosh7 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by juiceboxxx
    Well I'm 21 now so we shall wait and see. I'll start once I feel I have stoped growing naturally. I would estimate perhaps by the time im 23 I'll start. By then I will continue to do more research to increase my knowledge which will end up giving me better results while on a cycle.

I hear ya juiceboxxx, just train hard and eat good and use aas when you feel necessary.....I've been studying to go into pharmacy school which led me to possibly get into veterinary pharmacology, now I'm not a pharmacist but I do know aas....I wasn't planning on doing such drug any time soon but while I took a trip to Mexico with some buddies my knowledge of aas tempted me to man up and buy myself a cycle for when I got back and to experiance everything I had studied about...I was 22...am 23 now and planing my next cycle to be ripped up for summertime....pre-summer cycle is is gonna be a blast!!

taiotosh7 is offline Associate Member
    what else are you thinkin about gettin into besides dbol ?
    Last edited by taiotosh7; 03-29-2006 at 11:16 AM.

juiceboxxx is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by taiotosh7
    I hear ya juiceboxxx, just train hard and eat good and use aas when you feel necessary.....I've been studying to go into pharmacy school which led me to possibly get into veterinary pharmacology, now I'm not a pharmacist but I do know aas....I wasn't planning on doing such drug any time soon but while I took a trip to Mexico with some buddies my knowledge of aas tempted me to man up and buy myself a cycle for when I got back and to experiance everything I had studied about...I was 22...am 23 now and planing my next cycle to be ripped up for summertime....pre-summer cycle is is gonna be a blast!!
    Yeah bro so far I went ahead and fixed up my diet on here as well as my training/work out routine. Alot of good and experiences guys help me put something together that was right for me. Nice story bro, your right patience and research will pay off and good look on your next cycle, hope you become a MONSTER

juiceboxxx is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by taiotosh7
    what else are you thinkin about gettin into besides dbol?
    Well of course my 1st cycle would have to be sustanon 250mg probably kirachi organon at 500mg/week for 12 weeks followed by proper pct.

2nd cycle would probably be some like this...

Week 1- 4 - D-Bol Pink thai(British Dispensary) 5mg (50mg/Ed)= 350mg/week
    Week 1-14 - Sustanon 250 Karachi, (250mg/Eod)...= 750mg/week
    Week 1-12 - Norma Deca (Greek) 100mg/ml.....= 400mg/week
    Week 4-12 - Vitamin B-6 - (200 mg/Ed)...... .=1400mg/week

Week 16-19 - Clomid (clomiphine citrate) 50mg (PCT)........= Varies
    Week 16-20 – Proviron (Shering) 25mg (PCT)...................= Varies

Keep in mind that this would be a 2nd cycle and I havn't even completed a 1st. I would say another 2 years. But I really am a fan of sustanon,d-bol and deca from what I've been reading and researching.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information