Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: D-bol

juiceboxxx is offline Banned
    Hey guys I have 1 question in regardes to D-bol.

Does D-bol usually come in 5mg or 50mg? or different mg ranging anywhere between 5-50?

I'm asking this because by taking 5mg you must take 10 tablets a day and its too much . With 50mgs on the other hand you take 1 a day and your good to go.

I also wanted to know what the best D-bol out there that some of you guys have tryed? with doages of 25mg and higher nothing less then this.

Note: I'm not asking this information for a current cycle I'm just wondering so that I will be prepared in my future cycle. Plus yes I will continure to research
    Last edited by juiceboxxx; 03-27-2006 at 01:43 AM.

Come ooooooooooooooooooooooon guys dont be shyy lol.....Can I please get my questions answered or atleast get soem basic info about them? thank yooou

mick-g is offline Associate Member
    Ive only tried 5mg and 10mg. The pink thais by British Disp (Anabol) and the Body Research Dianabols (Blue Hearts) I think these are some of the best imo.

Quote Originally Posted by mick-g
    Ive only tried 5mg and 10mg. The pink thais by British Disp (Anabol) and the Body Research Dianabols (Blue Hearts) I think these are some of the best imo.
    Okay good I heard alot about the pink one you mentiond (dont want to mention the name cuz I guess its against the rules)
    The pink thais by British Disp (Anabol): so how did this work for you? did you get good solid gains from it ?

Mr. Testosterone is offline New Member
    Yes Dianabol is available in a 50 mg tablet. I dont know the name of the company that produces it.

My fav dbol is naposim.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Testosterone
    Yes Dianabol is available in a 50 mg tablet. I dont know the name of the company that produces it.

My fav dbol is naposim.
    Naposim? and why would you choose this over Dianabol 50mg?? just curious. I heard the name of the company it was mentioned earlier in this form and I heard they are a ugl in thailand? and that there tablets are usually underdosed from 25-30%.
    Last edited by juiceboxxx; 03-27-2006 at 01:44 AM.

Am I aloud to post a picture of the brand name? I guess if I could then people will get a idea of what I'm talking about and If you can order this brand name online.

Arrow

Naposims are a type of dbol . Produced in Eastern Europe and nappys are great.

Sorry I'm not going to touch the source questions...

Naposims are a type of dbol . Produced in Eastern Europe and nappys are great.

Sorry I'm not going to touch the source questions...
    I know naposim is a type of d-bol LOL. I didn't ask you if its d-bol or not, my question was why would you choose naposims over the other one listed in the thread? I was just curious to know why.

and I didn't ask you for a source I said I heard you could order d-bol from online from a legit site do to the fact that its got a website written underneath the bottle and was wondering if by any chance anyone knew the name of the site sence its LEGIT.
    Last edited by juiceboxxx; 03-27-2006 at 01:45 AM.

If there is any 50mg d-bol its made by UGL and probably in capsules. Stick to Naposim or pink thai d-bol or other recognized brands. U might just find that some *****ers put a bit of flower or sugar in the capsules.

Quote Originally Posted by powerbodybuilder
    If there is any 50mg d-bol its made by UGL and probably in capsules. Stick to Naposim or pink thai d-bol or other recognized brands. U might just find that some *****ers put a bit of flower or sugar in the capsules.
    Yeah I been hearing good stuff about Naposim and pink thai is BD right??? 5 and 10 mg???

and I guess these arent underground. **** those ****ers lets kill them all

Naposim and Pinks are both 5mg.

Naposim and Pinks are both 5mg.
    am I aloud to post a pic for 5 mins then delete it to show you what im talking about ? or can i pm you with the pic instead?

You can put pic here, just cant put no e-mail addies or web sites on pic.

Quote Originally Posted by juiceboxxx
    I know naposim is a type of d-bol LOL. I didn't ask you if its d-bol or not, my question was why would you choose naposims over the other one listed in the thread? I was just curious to know why.

and I didn't ask you for a source I said I heard you could order d-bol from online from a legit site and was wondering if by any chance anyone knew the name of the site sence its LEGIT. hmmm... read carefully my friend.
    Unfnbelievable - I was trying to help you juicebag.

Your lack of knowledge is obvious.Thats a nice way of saying you sound naive as hell.

Thats the last question of yours I ever answer.

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member

and I didn't ask you for a source I said I heard you could order d-bol from online from a legit site and was wondering if by any chance anyone knew the name of the site sence its LEGIT. hmmm... read carefully my friend.
    just because its legit doesnt mean you are allowed to openly ask for a source...stop being ignorant..would you trust some random person telling you which www.com to go to to have illegal drugs sent to your house??? you sound like you could be 16 years old and very ignorant in this matter so id leave it alone if i were you..read the rules and come back when you are ready to abide by them

and maybe he chose naps because he likes them better or doesnt want 50mg/ed or they are not available to him not everyone is as experienced with dbol as you are buddy

Unfnbelievable - I was trying to help you juicebag.

Your lack of knowledge is obvious.Thats a nice way of saying you sound naive as hell.

Thats the last question of yours I ever answer.

juicebag? lol I never even completed 1 cycle bud. Why are you getting so emotional on me bro I didn't mean to be rude or insult you I appreciate your effort to want to help but I was just stating that I wasn't asking for a source. #1 I know better then that I read the rules thats why if you scroll down youll see I asked if I can even email pic before I went ahead and did it, there for I'm obeying the rules so easy brother. I also asked you why you choose Naposim over BD, it could be due to 100 different reasons but I was just curious to know why and I thought you didn't think I know what naposim was.
    Anyways man this is the internet after all, people tend to mistake things, read or take them the wrong way. My bad if you thought I was insulting you.

you are asking the same question basically in another thread dude...stop asking for a source...you are straight up asking for the URL of a legit place to buy dbol ...that is asking for a source dbol is illegal no way around it

stop asking where to get it and dont respond to the pm's you may get soliciting you to sell drugs..this is for your own safety

Quote Originally Posted by Anabolios
    just because its legit doesnt mean you are allowed to openly ask for a source...stop being ignorant..would you trust some random person telling you which www.com to go to to have illegal drugs sent to your house??? you sound like you could be 16 years old and very ignorant in this matter so id leave it alone if i were you..read the rules and come back when you are ready to abide by them

and maybe he chose naps because he likes them better or doesnt want 50mg/ed or they are not available to him not everyone is as experienced with dbol as you are buddy
    I repeat I wasn't asking for a source. I was wondering if anybody knew of any sites that sold the product do to the the fact that I have seen and heard alot about it being legal on meany of the forums.
    I'm not being ignorant at all and by you jumping to conclusions and making quick assumptions such as the ones you have telling me im 16 and ignorant? I'll just ignore that because your lowering your self. If you were really concerned then you would have asked me nicly not come across saying read more bla bla your 16 bla bla.
    I had a question and I wanted it answered in the most legal way possible by not going against the rules. there is no such thing as a stupid question bud. The only stupid thing is to not ask a question and go through trial and error.

anyways drop it I'm not here to argue with you, I'm here to get my questions asked to the best of peoples ability and knowledge and if you dont want to be part of that, then thats cool. but dont sit here and make assumptions about people you dont know.

thanx .
    Last edited by juiceboxxx; 03-27-2006 at 01:08 AM.

you are asking the same question basically in another thread dude...stop asking for a source...you are straight up asking for the URL of a legit place to buy dbol ...that is asking for a source dbol is illegal no way around it

stop asking where to get it and dont respond to the pm's you may get soliciting you to sell drugs..this is for your own safety

Dude just relaxe. I didn't ask for a source. No one gave me any, I didn't recieve any emails and I got some helpfull tips and hints in regardes to my question's so relllaxe take a deep breathe and go away.

by the way I'm not even looking to do a cycle not atleast for another couple years. so why would I want a source to buy????? as you claim. I didn't, I don't, you took it the wrong way. I just wanted to know if it was legal and if any sites have them LEGIT AND LEGAL sites but I now know that they aren't legal on any sites. okay???
    so chill out bro.
    Last edited by juiceboxxx; 03-27-2006 at 01:12 AM.

now what fool would tell you that dbol was legal to order from websites? probably a source trying to rip you off..now by you asking for a place to buy an illegal drug you are asking for a source...im letting you know this because its the trust..pm any mod or vet or ANYONE for that matter and theyll tell you the same..im saving you the hassle by letting you know so you can edit your post so a mod wont have to..but you keep insisting that dbol is legal to buy online so you are probably going to get solicited to buy some and it will be a scam...but since you dont want to listen that is on you im done with this i told you the truth but you wont take it as that...so you're on your own

now what fool would tell you that dbol was legal to order from websites? probably a source trying to rip you off..now by you asking for a place to buy an illegal drug you are asking for a source...im letting you know this because its the trust..pm any mod or vet or ANYONE for that matter and theyll tell you the same..im saving you the hassle by letting you know so you can edit your post so a mod wont have to..but you keep insisting that dbol is legal to buy online so you are probably going to get solicited to buy some and it will be a scam...but since you dont want to listen that is on you im done with this i told you the truth but you wont take it as that...so you're on your own
    YES YES. thank you. This is the kind of message you should have sent me from the begining. Your being polite and caring. Not coming across rude and making negative assumptions and for this I respect you. I now know it is ilegal I'm sorry I didnt know honestly, I heard wrong I guess. I wouldn't post asking for a source bro, thats like asking to get banned im not that dumb lol. I honestly read it on 1 of the threads here and also saw websites ont he d-bol bottle so i figured perhaps you can go to there website and order? get the idea? anyways so thats that. I will edit my post just for you okay. I appreciate your concern, but the way you presented your self wasn't right.

EVEN IF SOMEONE PM'S ME TELLING ME TO BUY 100000 D-BOL FOR $1 I WONT. because I'm not cycling till a couple more years. The end.

judge_dread is offline Member
    BD makes also a 50mg version bros...

DarKOmeN is offline Member

Wink

naposim all the way bro

Quote Originally Posted by judge_dread
    BD makes also a 50mg version bros...
    See bro this is exactly what I was inquiring about the 50mg version of BD. I heard its usually 25-30 % underdosed is this true ?

and which is your favorite D-bol and why?

Quote Originally Posted by DarKOmeN
    naposim all the way bro
    You know what, 90% of the people either love Naposim or BD so thats a good sign, I've narrowed my choice down to 1. Hmmmm so why would you choose Naposim over Bd if you dont mind me asking?
    Last edited by juiceboxxx; 03-28-2006 at 05:09 AM.

Naposim does come in nice blisters and its made for medical puropes. BD is UGL. But both are good.

Naposim does come in nice blisters and its made for medical puropes. BD is UGL. But both are good.
    Hmm... Of course after hearing this now I'd have to go with Naposim (Dont really trust ugl)

THE_DOME is offline Anabolic Member
    what does naposim look like, i just recived some and it come in a little white pill with a triangle on it?

taiotosh7 is offline Associate Member
    People would choose their buy according to their individual goals.....if you're stacking multiple injectables, then one would probably go for 30mgs maybe 40mgs per day....it's hard to portion out one 50mg tablet..now if you're experianced with d bol you would shoot for something higher like 50, 75, or 100 mgs per day.......

As far as what kind...BD is a real company that makes very legit products out of Thailand, it seems like everyone is using their gear with great results.....I have not heard one complaint.....naposims? I don't know anybody personally to use these, they've been around for a long time...sometimes people just go with what they have used and trusted

Quote Originally Posted by taiotosh7
    People would choose their buy according to their individual goals.....if you're stacking multiple injectables, then one would probably go for 30mgs maybe 40mgs per day....it's hard to portion out one 50mg tablet..now if you're experianced with d bol you would shoot for something higher like 50, 75, or 100 mgs per day.......

As far as what kind...BD is a real company that makes very legit products out of Thailand, it seems like everyone is using their gear with great results.....I have not heard one complaint.....naposims? I don't know anybody personally to use these, they've been around for a long time...sometimes people just go with what they have used and trusted
    Helpful points. Thanx bro.

Ih8urdsm is offline Associate Member

Does D-bol usually come in 5mg or 50mg? or different mg ranging anywhere between 5-50?

I'm asking this because by taking 5mg you must take 10 tablets a day and its too much . With 50mgs on the other hand you take 1 a day and your good to go.

Dianabol 's (dbol )halflife is 4.5 to 6 hours , so in my opinion its more preferable to get them in 5mg's rather than 50, and take them throughout the day, every 4.5-6 hours apart...I had 30mg ones once i think, and i had to cut them, it was a pain in the a ss.
    Plus i think 50mg a day for you is too much...and i wouldnt recommend dbol only cycle either. But from what you have said you seem to be too young to be cycling yet, but its good that you realize that and are researching.

Quote Originally Posted by Ih8urdsm
    Dianabol 's (dbol )halflife is 4.5 to 6 hours , so in my opinion its more preferable to get them in 5mg's rather than 50, and take them throughout the day, every 4.5-6 hours apart...I had 30mg ones once i think, and i had to cut them, it was a pain in the a ss.
    Plus i think 50mg a day for you is too much...and i wouldnt recommend dbol only cycle either. But from what you have said you seem to be too young to be cycling yet, but its good that you realize that and are researching.

nice, after researching I will know take 5mg cuz it makes much more sense. Your right,who want to sit there and cut the shit out of 1 pill lol its not a slice of pizza. I just wanted to know this to educate myself for my own personal info. I'm not going to cycle as of yet a couple more years of research and hard work. For now I just stick to my diet and training I have planned out.

Thanx for all your comments,suggestions and thoughts guys I appreciate all the ones who tryed ;

at what age would think it would be okay to cycle? I'm thinking 23 and up?

everyone will recommend 21+ i think special cases warrant use at younger ages but not many at all...id say just hold off for as long as possible or until you completely plateau

everyone will recommend 21+ i think special cases warrant use at younger ages but not many at all...id say just hold off for as long as possible or until you completely plateau
    Well I'm 21 now so we shall wait and see. I'll start once I feel I have stoped growing naturally. I would estimate perhaps by the time im 23 I'll start. By then I will continue to do more research to increase my knowledge which will end up giving me better results while on a cycle.

Well I'm 21 now so we shall wait and see. I'll start once I feel I have stoped growing naturally. I would estimate perhaps by the time im 23 I'll start. By then I will continue to do more research to increase my knowledge which will end up giving me better results while on a cycle.
    dont start too early i made that mistake and would do anything to take it back..oh well knowledge is power so arent steroids

dont start too early i made that mistake and would do anything to take it back..oh well knowledge is power so arent steroids
    what age did you start? and what went wrong? if you dont mind me asking. Maybe I'll learn something more to benefit me or avoid while I can

what age did you start? and what went wrong? if you dont mind me asking. Maybe I'll learn something more to benefit me or avoid while I can
    ugh i hate talkin about it haha i was 18 and did sust one injection per week eq for like 5 weeks and some winny in the middle too...3000 iu hcg then10 days of clomid @ 50mg/ed for pct a huge mess i lost EVERYTHING and had to start from scratch huge waste and i broke out terribly

ugh i hate talkin about it haha i was 18 and did sust one injection per week eq for like 5 weeks and some winny in the middle too...3000 iu hcg then10 days of clomid @ 50mg/ed for pct a huge mess i lost EVERYTHING and had to start from scratch huge waste and i broke out terribly

ohh bro thats a horrible cycle. member a mistake is not "a mistake if you learn from it" and you obviously did so thats a positive experience. Well atleast I'd look at it that way.

what were your stats before and after your cycle? and why did you loose all your gains? if you did pct (even tho it wasnt a proper cycle)

i wouldnt even consider what i did a pct..i waited one week after my sust and eq injection to use the 10 clomid tabs i had and the hcg was run just before that i was like 170 give or take a few pounds BLOATED to 187 and after cycle i lost all my water and size right back to where i started..i didnt have a good diet and my training was bad..i was un proportioned and bloated...anyways ive trained natural since then and learned about diet and training and ive worked my way back up to 186 right now with 285 for a max and im MUCH more lean than i was on cycle because i had so much fat and water on me..it was just terrible and the acne was cystic and something nobody could look at...im so glad that im over that and i dont think i will cycle again..if i do itll be years from now that cycle ended a little less than a year ago so ive been working hard since then to get to where i wanna be...ahhh the story of my life

EDIT: ps...i started at 135 pounds repping 65 lbs on the bench and now im up to 245 for a good 5 times and 225 for 8..lifted for about 2+ years before the cycle what a waste of time money and accutane

psps..i ran that cycle for about 12-14 weeks total mixing organon sust with some qv eq qv winny tabs and some crap vet sust
    Last edited by Anabolios; 03-29-2006 at 08:41 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information