cj250 is offline New Member

TT DECA300mg/ml???

im ordering deca 300 from ttokyo labs....im a little bit skeptical because for one..i have never seen it before...two some fucking huge dude at my gym read in this roid mag that they ran test on a bunch of shit and deca300 was one of them that showed up with not one trace of actual nandrolone or whatever in it...that its just oil....anyway if anyone has a picture please post it up or if anyone has taken the shit write about it!!

thanks bro's

TRAIN BALLS TO THE MOTHERFUCKIN WALLS

lil mack 713 is offline Junior Member
    I don't have a picture but, Yes it does exist and I stacked with sus 250 and gained about 25lbs, I thought the shit was sweet, so yea it works

bad boy 68 is offline New Member
    anyone else try TT300 deca ? the bottle should have a dogs face on it

Tony12 is offline New Member
    yep i used it with dbol ...put on 18lbs and thats with only 1cc of deca a week. no lie. joints felt like butter, happy cycling.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    there is a picture in here somewhere. i posted one in the pictures thread. look near the bottom..........SEARCH !!!!!!

nimmy51 is offline New Member
    yes the TT decca 300 should have a dogs face on it, i am currently taking it as well

MeatHead03 is offline Associate Member
    yeah im looking at the box right now its like a light green color with a bulldog on the front. TT hologram on the bottom. its legit sauce. Im on my 3rd week right now, and seen good gains. if u have your doubts on it PM me and ill help u figure out if its real

solid-d is offline Member
    IS there a hologram on the bottle too? I just scored some from my buddy, and it wasnt in a box. He just got about 20-30 of them and EQ, but none was on boxes. he is reliable scource. Also Can you post a pic. What are you guys paying for a 10ml?

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Solid.........I will say this once again.....there is a picture here somewhere, I know I posted one of the bottle of deca that I have. Don't be scared to search.

Some bottles have holograms, some don't. I don't recall if mine does or not - I would say not. But, the box has shrink wrap around it for the most part, and there is a hologram on that.

ramairta is offline New Member
    here you go
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails TT DECA300mg/ml???-dsc00511.jpg  

Thread Information