mr.anabolic is offline New Member

Naposims- legit or fake?

I recently got some naposims from my usually source- these look exactly like the ones I always get except they are missing the little nipple on the outside of the bubble- they have lot# on one end and exp date on the other- the exp date is 03-2009- the lot# is 03063156

like I said everything looks the same except its missing the little nipple in the center of each bubble- anybody seen these before? ill try to post a pic later- my digi camers is kinda busted. dont want to waste 100$ sneding them down to srcs id these are legit- my supplier has never done me wrong just noticed this was diffrent from last batches.

Without seeing a pic its hard to help.

Zelos is offline Associate Member
    my source also gave me good gear for a time. And start to send me fake stuff now . Everything is changing , they can make fake business only for money ...

mr.anabolic is offline New Member
    sorry my digi camera is busted- they look just like any legit naps with the lot# on one end and the exp date on another- all thats missing is the little nipple on the outside of every bubble- these are just smooth

MichaelCC is offline Senior Member
    interesting - but anyway, try to get any picture. There are also another indication how to spot if it's fake or not .....

Thread Information