Reignman003 is offline New Member

color of ..... Test/Deca?

just got some 10ml bottles of Testabol 250 and Decabol. When I compared them to the products on site, everything checked out except for the color of the oil. On the site it looks like a golden color oil. Both of mine are clear oils. Are they legit or should they be golden color like on s site??

Pic of Decabol.

judge_dread is offline Member
    pls try to fix the focus in your camera

DarKOmeN is offline Member

Wink

your pics way 2 blurry bro! but if u check the site it will tell u that the colour of the oils do change so its prob nothin 2 worry about.

Huckster is offline Associate Member
    From the lab's website (QA page):

I have noticed sometimes the colour of the oil in the bottles varies. Why is this?

** constantly tests chemicals to ensure high quality which, due to inconsistencies with manufacturers of raw materials, has forced us to switch suppliers on several occasions. We now test all chemicals before purchase. Although the chemicals are same, the process used in their manufacture may vary, which results in different shades. The quality of our finished products, however, is always high.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    no ugls are to be openly posted in any forum.......read the rules otherwise you may end up with a suspension..........

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

Huckster is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Booz
    no ugls are to be openly posted in any forum.......read the rules otherwise you may end up with a suspension..........

I do not understand this. Had his photo been focused better you could plainly see the UGL's name. There are thousands of photos and mentions to this perticular lab on this and many other sites.

Why can you post a photo that says XXXXX XXXXXX all over it but you can't talk about it? The photos also reveal their website.

Is the reason to keep it anounamous to authorities? I'm sure every DEA agent knows about this lab.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Huckster

I do not understand this. Had his photo been focused better you could plainly see the UGL's name. There are thousands of photos and mentions to this perticular lab on this and many other sites.

Why can you post a photo that says XXXXX XXXXXX all over it but you can't talk about it? The photos also reveal their website.

Is the reason to keep it anounamous to authorities? I'm sure every DEA agent knows about this lab.
    i suggest you read the rules mate,i do not make them just enforce them.................
    if you have a queery pm a admin or the system admin..............
    the way i look at it you can google a name but not a picture,go figure but like i said pm and ask admin...............

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

Zelos is offline Associate Member
    the color of oil may vary.
    The best way to know legit or not is to have better pics
    with BD logo , manufactured date , the top with the rubber.

hope it will help

Get better pic.

Thread Information