JohnBall is offline Junior Member

Never seen this deca before, have you?

Went to Mexico today. Picked up some Testoprim, which is 200 mg of Test E and 50mg of test propinate. Also picked up a little Sus as well, will do one shot of each a week. The Deca I have never seen before. I trust the dude I bought it from but want to see if any of you have seen it before. Thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Never seen this deca before, have you?-juice-001.jpg   Never seen this deca before, have you?-juice-002.jpg   Never seen this deca before, have you?-juice-003.jpg   Never seen this deca before, have you?-juice-004.jpg   Never seen this deca before, have you?-juice-005.jpg  

judge_dread is offline Member
    you bought them from the frontier pharmacias?

No I walked downtown to the place I have always gone.

SWOL1 is offline New Member
    the testoprim is legit but that deca i've never seen..the farmacy's down there all have those testprim

Yeah, I got some Sus 250 as well, going to do a shot of each a week. The Deca is a new lab. The dude said it was good. I could've waited till tomorrow to get some of the stallions deca, but I hate going accross the border more than I have too. Took a chance on the guys word. The deca I got was 45 dollars, where the stallion was 60, The QV 300 was like 25 and he openly admitted it was underdosed. Here is a question for the vets on this board, I'm currently taking 30 mg of dbol a day and just took my first shot test today. How will I be able to tell if this deca is legit. Anything result wise I can look for? The dbol is great and I know this test is going to kick ass but I how will I know if the deca is good?

Nice painful injection from the Testoprim Test E. I dig it. No pain no gain!

DarKOmeN is offline Member
    the deca s old skool heard it was very poor n underdosed crap. could be wrong tho

Ouch, that hurts. Tomorrow I'm going back for the stallion. It's the only lab in Mexico that I know for sure. The bro down there was telling me that after the QV raid many started pumping out fakes to take advantage of the situation. The stallion took advantage of this by putting out the real deal product. Hope this Deca is good. Do you know how I'll be able to tell now that I'm on the Test E and the Dbol ?

judge_dread is offline Member
    deca is gonna take more than 3 weeks to fully show "something"

triggersd is offline New Member
    i saw that deca down in tijuana last week, but i went with the stallion because the guy at the shop said it was better quality...

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    please edit prices out of your post.

Thread Information