James P. is offline New Member

Are these dianabol tablets?

I got these from a friend of mine...and would like to verify the pills.

from left to right it would be t3 nitro, dianabol counter, liver pill, Dianabol. does everything look good? btw the dbol pill is pink...it's just bad lighting i guess cause it looks a lil whiter in the pic.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Are these dianabol tablets?-untitled_0008_0001.jpg  

KeepingItBalanced is offline Associate Member
    Looks like GNC Maximum Greens, Chromium Picolinate, Hydroxycut and Calcium to me.....

Seriously bro, any blisters, or bottles or anything? These could be anything, UGL, counterfits, what i said above, etc

no, no bottles...i did see the bottle of dianabol tho...it was like blue/light bluish and it was half way filled with the same d-bol pills that i got. the circular pink one, i got my cycle in this pill box type thing.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Are these dianabol tablets?-untitled_0008_0002.jpg  

NO comment.

DecimaMAS is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by James P.
    no, no bottles...i did see the bottle of dianabol tho...it was like blue/light bluish and it was half way filled with the same d-bol pills that i got. the circular pink one, i got my cycle in this pill box type thing.
    My advice is to throw those away. Why are you even chancing it? Find some real gear and spend the cash.

Why're you so desperate to take Dianabol anyhow?

I'd trash it too. I am picky, I want boxes, blisters, paper work, everything. That's the only way something is going into my body from now on.

DecimaMAS is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ashcfc3c
    I'd trash it too. I am picky, I want boxes, blisters, paper work, everything. That's the only way something is going into my body from now on.
    That's precisely why I'm so fond of Naposim and not very partial to UGL orals. Naposim is made by a human-grade pharmaceutical company in Romania and more often than not, my supplier will mail me one of the boxes and set of instructions with the correct serial code on the side.

UGLs just don't have that sort of credibility, so the price is justified.

Naps are great Dianabol , and I think they are fairly inexpensive.

superslowssls6 is offline New Member
    does ur dianabol pink with one side having a line threw the middle Iam havin a hard time trying to find out what type I have check out the pics in my thread

davedizzle is offline Associate Member
    Could be anything. I would ONLY take it if you knew your man very well and can trust him 100%.

pwerfll1 is offline Banned
    pics are a bit blurry but those little pinks are possible i have some little pinks but mine are legit got them from ugl

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Scary!

M.

I got them from a friend that got them from a friend of his that graduated last year...i know i can trust my friend but the 1 that he got them from i'm not so sure.

and no the pills do not have a line through the middle, there the same on both sides just smooth...i am thinking about trashing them and get away from pills and try an injectable.

BOUNCER 01 is offline Associate Member
    Looks dodgy to me.

Thread Information