Thread: Anadrol Pics

Executioner is offline Banned

Anadrol Pics

I seem to remember these being legit, but I'm not 100%, I've done a couple searches and it remains inconclusive. Thanks.

davidboy is offline Associate Member
    he is already banned..why

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    Quote Originally Posted by davidboy
    he is already banned..why

Already??He has been a member since 2003....

If you are truly currious about the reason behind his banning you can PM one of the Admins and ask them....

king6 is offline Anabolic Member
    He tried to touch me.

Good question why I was banned, actually what happened was I disagreed with Doc Sust about whether Ronnie Coleman could be a strongman, I didn't call him any names or insult him. And that post was edited to say "I'm a douche." Of course I let it go, no big deal. I then received a PM from him saying if I ever 'disrespected' him on the open forum I would be banned.

I sent him a PRIVATE message back, and it wasn't nice, because obviously this guy went out of his way to threaten to ban me. I didn't even say anything on an open forum about it. So I'm banned. Pretty cool huh? After over 5 years of access to this board and all the help its gotten me, I'm banned for disagreeing with this guy. That's the way it crumbled, I'm sure I'll be banned again and this post will be edited, but at least a couple people will read it.

Anyway thanks to AR for all the help it's given me, posts from fellow members actually saved my life when I asked whether or not I had an infection, it was not only an infection but apparently was very close to entering my bloodstream and killing me. It's been a good stay here.
    Last edited by backfromthedead187; 02-23-2007 at 07:37 AM.

Thread Information