Mr.Akeym is offline Junior Member

D-Bol,Eq,Cyp,Deca real or fake?

Hello, I'm wondering if these are fake or real. The rubber stopper has the embordiery. The things that had me thinking was no circle "R" for registered on the deca and eq, also the red flip off is kinda plain. Thanks for the help

I can't fit the rest of my pics, because the file is to large. I'm gonna try to resize and post em.
    Last edited by Mr.Akeym; 02-26-2007 at 11:43 PM.

Actually these pics should work. I just wanted to add that the metal has a arrow stamped on the side as well.

kaberle_15 is offline Anabolic Member
    Bottles look good to me

isotop996 is offline New Member
    cypioject looks good, i used it myself...

the only annoying thing that it always seem to have about 9ml not 10 which really pissed me off.

most of their products are this way...

That sucks. How are your strength/gains?

The cypioject was the one I was most worried about, thanks for the comments.

Smart-tony is offline Member
    They look good,but i would get anymore as some of there supply's are out now.

isotop996 is offline New Member
    i gained very nice on there products...
    my friend used most of their gear and it seems that almost all their products was about 9 ml...

Mazzive_T is offline Member
    the dbol looks good to me. is there BD on one side and 10 on the other? however you should be wary of british dragon products as on the british dragon website (www.britishdragon.com) it reads:

British Dragon has always been a procurement company. However, with an aim toward producing licensed products, we formed a partnership in Eastern Europe to manufacture. Before this was finalised, sub-standard products were being produced which were not to the standard nor tradition of British Dragon.

Thus, no genuine British Dragon products (as under the control of the founders) will be produced after December, 2006.

All our regular distributors as listed on the Suppliers list will have sufficient stock until well into the new year (2007).

British Dragon would like to thank its loyal supporters.

Please re-visit this site for further bulletins.

Smile

Hey, I just wanted to say thanks for the comments. I heard about the cypioject situation by way of this site, and also they do have the 10/bd markings on the d-bol. Also I seen the message on bd's site as well, trageic, but mine are produced before the last date. Thanks for the responses.

Thread Information