Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    wishmasterATM is offline Banned

sustanon in 10 ml

I have these gear they are organon, but I have not see any pic of it on this site...is this good??..I have just begun my 3th week yesterday...im on a 10 week cycle 500 per week....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails sustanon in 10 ml-dscf0266.jpg   sustanon in 10 ml-dscf0268.jpg   sustanon in 10 ml-dscf0269.jpg  

methan_bos is offline Junior Member
    organon do not produce aas solutions in 10ml vials, 100% fake and just check the crimping, looks very bad => so far from organon standard ...
    Last edited by methan_bos; 03-06-2007 at 05:17 PM.

Organon wow nice fake Sustanon . Why do people buy these ?????

dude are you guys sure?

WELL i went to the guy at my gym where I bought it from, and he told me...its from Holland...and that organon does make in 10 ml, even 50 ml... and that it was bought from a dokter self..and also that alot off people have used it and he says they all have seen good gains and no complain so far.. but I am from the caribbean island and maybe in the states or wherever you guys are from , it doesnt come in 10 ML...orrrrrrr its just fake...if it is fake, what should I do?

x_moe is offline Anabolic Member
    i wont trust it

this guy is practiclly family of mine, hes been in this buseniss here for more than 20 years..he has always used sustanon label like these ones....maybe is just another type with same result...atleast I hope so...because f*ck man all the work I put up...this really sucks, I regret I posted the pic... damnnn...

btw. he has competed several times and wonnn...he is a bodybuilder....anywayss... im ****ing pissed man..

x_moe is offline Anabolic Member
    we could be wrong man, but really i never knew that organon made those

I m 100% sure

Quote Originally Posted by wishmasterATM
    WELL i went to the guy at my gym where I bought it from, and he told me...its from Holland...and that organon does make in 10 ml, even 50 ml... and that it was bought from a dokter self..and also that alot off people have used it and he says they all have seen good gains and no complain so far.. but I am from the caribbean island and maybe in the states or wherever you guys are from , it doesnt come in 10 ML...orrrrrrr its just fake...if it is fake, what should I do?
    can you let me know which aas organon produce in 10 or 50ml vial, it's dosent exist trust me on that, you have only 1 and 2ml. for sus from holland it come in 1ml vial. only UG and some veterinary lab use these 10, 20 >50ml vials

check the real stuff, left pict. your 10ml sus it's just a really bad copie or dangerous fake. on right pict you can see some bogus organon prod , also 10ml vial who after sevral analyses we saw that into this substance they found benzyl chloride, dangerous compound who is used as the preservative.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails sustanon in 10 ml-sustanon-holland-inside.jpg   sustanon in 10 ml-bogus.jpg  
    Last edited by methan_bos; 03-07-2007 at 07:36 AM.

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    Quote Originally Posted by methan_bos
    check the real stuff, left pict. your 10ml sus it's just a really bad copie or dangerous fake. on right pict you can see some bogus organon prod , also 10ml vial who after sevral analyses we saw that into this substance they found benzyl chloride, dangerous compound who is used as the preservative.

I've used those white label Sust before...kinda har to get your hands on and expensive as hell compared to the Nile and Karachi. Karachi's are like water to get and work well.

Quote Originally Posted by Dizz28
    I've used those white label Sust before...kinda har to get your hands on and expensive as hell compared to the Nile and Karachi. Karachi's are like water to get and work well.
    it's hard to get them in Holland and the price is not very attractive, by this reason I opt for turkish sus cheap and easy to find

it's hard to get them in Holland and the price is not very attractive, by this reason I opt for turkish sus cheap and easy to find
    Same for the US, Karachi's are by far one of the easiest to come by

I know the price is not low,.. but we are a dutch colonial system ... ( where I live ) , so maybe for us down here we can get them in 10 ml...I dont know man...if it fake, should I stop using it?..

Quote Originally Posted by wishmasterATM
    ... but we are a dutch colonial system ... ( where I live ) , so maybe for us down here we can get them in 10 ml...I dont know man...if it fake, should I stop using it?..

what is that suppose to mean?... where are you from, from holland?... praat maar nederlands dan ...

Definitely stop using it if it's fake....you have no Idea of what's in it or if it's even sterile.

I've heard of fakes acually containing hormones, maybe not the hormone on the label but it's not worth the risk. You should get it tested if it's really worth that much to you.

Dizz

this is one reason why I should have stay away from these things...shit mann... what an experienceeeeeee this suckkss

Pops1985 is offline Associate Member
    Dude If I were you you are already in the third week keep on goig to see if you see results in the 5th week because that is normally when the Susta works, if you look at the picture from the Holland Susta the color looks similar, take a close look

yes I have seen the colors they look the same...

I dont see any reason why you want to continue to inject this shitt it's unbelievable, your stuff is totally FAKE, dont take the risks for nothing ...

I might not think that it is fake because I live in the Netherlands and my cousin uses that same Susta 10ml and worked perfectly & right now he is on a Testoviron 10ml too that he got from Dominican Republic and he is in his 4th week now and seeing progress.

Organon do not produce those vials, now you can do what ever you want.

End of Thread

End of Thread

No need to get angry dude

wham_sucker is offline Junior Member
    why do people take stuff then ask if its fake ?????

then people give their opinions and they wont accept them - if you wanna take it take it. The general concensus seems to be that they are fake ... do with it what you will

strongmann is offline Member
    good to see you as always methan!!!

strongmann

Quote Originally Posted by strongmann
    good to see you as always methan!!!

strongmann
    what up bro, nice to see you here

The point here is that someone is copying brand names and selling them as real. 60%-70% of the people have no clue what real looks like so they buy it. I am sure these fakes do contain something or the fakers wouldnt be making any money. Fucck people wake up and do research before you buy anything.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    powerbodybuilder is 100% right

Quote Originally Posted by powerbodybuilder
    The point here is that someone is copying brand names and selling them as real. 60%-70% of the people have no clue what real looks like so they buy it. I am sure these fakes do contain something or the fakers wouldnt be making any money. Fucck people wake up and do research before you buy anything.
    In a way you are right, but I have seen dudes using these and getting result, and as far as I used to know organon made sustanon ..but now I come across all of these issues that its not in 10 ML...but thnx anywayss for all your posts .but right now i will stick on for atleast 5 weeks , if something bad happens to me...this is a goood damn lesson, and if indeed I do see some result...well then for all you pro...you might as well learned something new about Organon Sustanon..unless one of you guys work for the Organon inc. ..but thnx for the posts , I know I sound kind of stubborn for asking something and can not handle the answers I got..I was looking maybe for other answers

can you let me know which aas organon produce in 10 or 50ml vial, it's dosent exist trust me on that, you have only 1 and 2ml. for sus from holland it come in 1ml vial. only UG and some veterinary lab use these 10, 20 >50ml vials

Dude you said that Organon doen't make 10Ml vials but look closely what U posted that only Vets have these 10Ml vials and if you read well what the dude said ( Wishmaster) he said that his friend bought them from a docter in Netherland... BUMP BUMP

Powerbodybuilder might be right.

End of Thread
    BUMP

Btw did you know that Polysterone is also Sustanon Methan_bos??? Because you live in Europe. And were I'm from we also use Polysterone. Don't take it personally but I think not every region has the same gear

Testoviron
    Testonon
    Triolandren
    Testosteron
    Testoviron Depot
    Gonadon-250
    Testenon
    Sostenon 250
    Omnadren
    Durandron
    Triolandren
    Polysteron 250
    Karachi
    Sustenon 250
    Sustanon 250
    ... etc

All these testosterone blend "Sustanon" (human grade gear) has same the point they are made in 1ml and basicly when you inject it the Prop in the Sustanon cause the pain.This can be one of the vector who can tell you if it's real or not. Spot inject of sustanon need to hurt after few hours if your sustanon is REAL.

Take care

when I use it my ass is so sore for 2 days after shot

yes but there is not much prop in the susta...and im shooting it ..monday 125..wednesday 125...friday 250...and I have not gotten sore sore....

btw . methan , thnx for the info and everything dude...

Unfortunately most fakes or copies do ONLY contain Propionate so the person feels a bit of pain and thinks its good. Propionate is the cheapes compound so thats why they use it. Lots of the Fake Primos only had Prop.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information