tyrell is offline New Member

Deca, Sustanon & DBol. What do you think?

Just got them all in a few days ago and I want to know what everyone thinks, Real or Fake? No packages or anything like that, just these but more of em!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Deca, Sustanon & DBol. What do you think?-dbol.jpg   Deca, Sustanon & DBol. What do you think?-deca1.jpg   Deca, Sustanon & DBol. What do you think?-deca2.jpg   Deca, Sustanon & DBol. What do you think?-sustanon.jpg  

PROTEINSHAKE is offline Protein Power
    dbol looks more like tbol(color wise) the normas are expired...& those niles are highly faked & underfilled... like .08ml

Is there any way that you can tell once you start taking them? Like any imediate appetite, overall feeling, water works, etc. differences at all?

Those are some old decas, the ones I have now are the same except for the dates. Other than that do they look real?

Nile Sust looks fake to me.

MichaelCC is offline Senior Member
    yeah - norma is expired

strongmann is offline Member
    so tyrell did you get your dbol tested yet???

Dianabol: Which is fake?

strongmann

Finally getting the money together to do so and I will let you know what I find out, should now in 2 weeks at the most!

Deca
    That deca is some old stuff I had ordered from the same source but never used. I have some now, 12 to be exact, that do not expire until 2008. They are from the same place and look the EXACT same except for the dates. Do you think they are real other than being expired, I ordered those back in 2003 or 2004.

Sustanon
    I hope they are not fake. I have compared them to some photos in the legit section and cannot tell a difference. The fluid levels are the exact same. The color of the lettering and fluids are the same and so on.

I dont know! I have injected 1 so far. Just starting the cycle. 1 of those and 2 deca's so far as well as 30mg of dbol a day for the past 3 days. Started Monday. Anything I should notice at this point?

Here are a few pics of the newest deca 's that I have. The labels are holographic.

I may try to get the sustanon and deca tested in the near future but testing is not cheap.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Deca, Sustanon & DBol. What do you think?-deca1.jpg   Deca, Sustanon & DBol. What do you think?-deca2.jpg   Deca, Sustanon & DBol. What do you think?-deca3.jpg  

tyrell, can you take a pic of the top of the cap....from above. its hard to see the cap & thats a tell tale sign of a fake of this brand

MichaelCC is offline Senior Member
    I think your norma deca is real "Tyrell" - enjoy it bro ..

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    Does spotting the difference in the letter "E" on the label still work? Know what I'm talking about?
    Or have counterfeiters caught onto that? Or do they still worry about that, etc.

Sustanon
    I hope they are not fake. I have compared them to some photos in the legit section and cannot tell a difference. The fluid levels are the exact same. The color of the lettering and fluids are the same and so on.
    [/QUOTE]

The Sustanon does not look right, the letters are like the fake ones that have bad lettering and almost look like they were hand painted. Maybe its the pic. Can you post a few more pics

Heres a few more pics. These are the newer ones!

I've actually began the cycle. 1 week exactly now. So far I have noticed a great pump when working out (today anyway)!!! I've also noticed an extreme increase in my heartbeat, its a little freaky some times, and excessive pissing.

The deca didnt bother my butt at all but the sustanon made my butt sore for about 4 days.

Strength has gottn better!

I also noticed that if I take 30mg of dbol at once it jacks me up (panic like you wouldnt beleive) so I have learned to space it out over the course of the day.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Deca, Sustanon & DBol. What do you think?-100_1753.jpg   Deca, Sustanon & DBol. What do you think?-100_1754.jpg   Deca, Sustanon & DBol. What do you think?-100_1755.jpg   Deca, Sustanon & DBol. What do you think?-100_1756.jpg   Deca, Sustanon & DBol. What do you think?-100_1757.jpg  

I am satisfied the deca is real...looks to me like the sust is good too-but I am no expert on that sust so wait for more responses

installer is offline New Member
    Dbols look good from the pic... i used them a couple of times.. they work well.... ive never heard of them being counterfited ....

Here's mine to compare
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Deca, Sustanon & DBol. What do you think?-roid-002.jpg  

Got the results back on the d-bol, finanlly, they are 100% real. Results look good!

Thread Information