Thread: UGL Question

the juggler is offline Associate Member

UGL Question

Hi guys, i was just wonderering if i could post some pictures of some boxes containing vials with juice. They are on a website, and i just wanted to know if someone knew the products and perhaps had tried them.

I've found old versions of the products in these forums, but i wasn't sure that i was allowed to post pictures from their website.

The problem is, that the vials and the boxes are covered with the name of the UGL.

It's a very well known UGL and it has been on the market for decades, and it's name is posted in a lot of these picture threads, but i just wanted to make sure, that i wasn't violating anything before posting pictures.

davidboy is offline Associate Member
    pictures are ok with ugl name on it, but do not write it your self.

fair.

The old ones look like this and are available in anabolics 2006 book.

The new ones looks like this and i do not know if they are in anabolics 2007 book, but i wanted to know if they are legit:

On top of this pictures, old one, bottom, new ones:

New ones:

Anyone had any expierences with the new batches from this UGL? I heard they had a production error which caused 5000 vials of deca to be sent on the market containing no active agent, therefore i do not want to hear about the deca.

bump

odix is offline Member
    i don't even consider Read the board rules. Do not post lab names. n e more ;p its hit or miss with this product man, i've heard mixed reviews..i do know he just went private though.

Quote Originally Posted by odix
    i don't even consider Read the board rules. Do not post lab names. n e more ;p its hit or miss with this product man, i've heard mixed reviews..i do know he just went private though.
    you're sure that you haven't got some fakes?

The general oppinion on german boards seem to be that for an UGL their products are of good quality.

stuball is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by the juggler
    you're sure that you haven't got some fakes?

The general oppinion on german boards seem to be that for an UGL their products are of good quality.
    You seem to want to here what you want to here thats its legit, only one sure way, get it tested..

Quote Originally Posted by stuball
    You seem to want to here what you want to here thats its legit, only one sure way, get it tested..
    yeah, like with the rest of the UGL products, but thanks for the responses

Thread Information