thunderin is offline Member

Chinese methanabol knock-offs

These came from a former Mr. China. Has anyone ever seen them before? Obviuosly, they are knock-offs, but my source swore they are real.
    Last edited by thunderin; 08-13-2007 at 09:27 AM.

kendog2006 is offline New Member
    looks like some knock off ** methanabol.

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    not necessarily ** knock-offs. You're just comparing them to what you've seen.

I think there could be a good chance they may be real, as there is a company by that name in germany that manufacture steroids .

Im sure if you wait a bit longer, someone with more knowledge than I will give you a definite/more accurate response as to what you have.

I am pretty sure they're real. Strength and weight are going up very quickly in just a few days, but my daily dosage is high.

Thanks

ironaddict69 is offline Senior Member
    well thats key right there. do this. go running. if your cslves start to pump/cramp so big you have to stop, its real....wait that is a normal side right? it did me in :/

Quote Originally Posted by ironaddict69
    well thats key right there. do this. go running. if your cslves start to pump/cramp so big you have to stop, its real....wait that is a normal side right? it did me in :/
    You must have very large calves. I envy you. I get the cramps in the front of my calves.

omg dude ive seen ur pics, you have the GH log going right? if i rmemeber urs are bigger than mine, and my cramps were in the front too, but also in the back. it happened the worst in a bounce house running around, i HAD to stop, and lay down my lower back was pumped to hell. I love dbol tho ill run it again someday

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    omg dude ive seen ur pics, you have the GH log going right? if i rmemeber urs are bigger than mine, and my cramps were in the front too, but also in the back. it happened the worst in a bounce house running around, i HAD to stop, and lay down my lower back was pumped to hell. I love dbol tho ill run it again someday
    Yeah i remember you saying something about that.

Is this ALWAYS common? Because I have some anavar at 20mg per cap, and I don't feel a damn bit different. When I was taking these things. I can only assume I got ripped, but not for too much.

So if I'm not feeling pumps from cardio, it's prolly fake you think?

now I'M curious about this.

shiiiit

A good friend of mine got really bad shin splints from playing football (soccer) while taking anadrol . His calves got so pumped the muscle began pulling away from the bone. Took him 6 months to recover.

Quote Originally Posted by SnaX

Is this ALWAYS common? Because I have some anavar at 20mg per cap, and I don't feel a damn bit different. When I was taking these things. I can only assume I got ripped, but not for too much.

shiiiit
    If I am dieting the AAS I take don't give me the same pump I get as when I am bulking. Guess you need food to make AAS more anabolic .

RealLoad is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderin
    These came from a former Mr. China. Has anyone ever seen them before? Obviuosly, they are knock-offs, but my source swore they are real.
    The tablets look like the same as mine except that mine are in a tup and made by red lion

RealLoad is offline New Member
    Tup!!!..err i mean Tub..

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    There are a lot of copies which are still the real deal.

-Gear

Quote Originally Posted by SnaX

shiiiit

definitely gunna have to say its worse when your bulking just by theory. (ive NEVER cut) geez thats weird thinking about it. althought ive just kinda started my first real cycle (im on hrt) anyway, pumps would be worse when bulking just because of the extra...everything lol I would never expect huge pumps out of anavar however.

Thread Information