liguy is offline New Member

Naposim Real or Excellent fake?

No nipples on the blisters i got it last year from what was a trusted source it looks perfect except for the lack of nip,s it is lot #03063156 Expires 03/2009 ( I know you will want pics and i am working on getting a camera) But if all terapia naposim has the nips on the blisters than i guess this is fake.

ZiOh6 is offline Junior Member
    Small triangles on the tabs....?

kralj321 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by liguy
    No nipples on the blisters i got it last year from what was a trusted source it looks perfect except for the lack of nip,s it is lot #03063156 Expires 03/2009 ( I know you will want pics and i am working on getting a camera) But if all terapia naposim has the nips on the blisters than i guess this is fake.
    Sometimes nipples can be found on the edge of every bubble on the blister. You have to look towards the light to see nipples. Look at these pictures, that is my Naposim and it worked very well, bunk naposim

Your lot number is OK

Quote Originally Posted by kralj321
    Sometimes nipples can be found on the edge of every bubble on the blister. You have to look towards the light to see nipples. Look at these pictures, that is my Naposim and it worked very well, bunk naposim

Your lot number is OK
    Thanks when i hold it up and look close there are the little nips on the leading edge of the bubble.....

kralj321 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by liguy
    Thanks when i hold it up and look close there are the little nips on the leading edge of the bubble.....
    Glad I could help. Enjoy !!! You'll see nice results.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    The tabs look good but they are easy to fake so be careful. I don't know much about the packaging.

-Gear

Quote Originally Posted by kralj321

Your lot number is OK
    Someone else had the same lot a while back. I was looking for a large nipple centered on the blister.Not the smaller ones that it has.( I was going to throw them out.500 of them)

Thread Information