RDY2GO is offline Junior Member

Pics This stuff possibly legit still?

I had an employee of mine pick this shit up when he went over to mexico. Came sealed with all the stickers and markings though i know Edited. Do not post lab names. went out of business a while ago. EXP says 02/09. Shot 1 mL already but experienced no injection pain at all the next day. I did take all the steps to minimize inkjection pain(massage before and after, take a minute to inject each mL, and heat pad that night). Went and lifted about an hour after and noticed a very quick and intense pump unlike a typical workout so i assumed it was good. This was my first time so im not familiar with what i should be experiencing to know if its legit. Whats your opinion?

Microbrew is offline Member
    So your saying you felt the effects of the shot in the gym a hr later. Your probably not going to feel anything from Cyp until almost 2wks. Peel the sticker off the bottle and see if it leaves circles.

Micro

Tore the sticker off and it tore the label. Dont really notice circles and not really sure what kind of circles im lookin for or if theyre on the bottle or sticker. About to draw some so ill post a pic of it in syringe. I could have easily been feeling effects of hyperawareness due to anxiety during my workout. Was pretty worked up to shoot myself in the ass and take the plunge. Didnt fully settle for a couple hours. Pics comin in a minute

EDIT Tore the one off the box and there are tiny dots on the back of the sticker. Not sure if this is rellevant.
    Last edited by RDY2GO; 08-09-2007 at 04:49 PM.

Dont know if this helps either. Anything aside from circles from the sticker i should be lookin for? Thanks.

PEWN is offline AR Addict
    Blog Entries
    looks like a needle with oil..

testisbest is offline Senior Member
    it's probably chinese, could be good or underdosed.

As in oil without test? Noob here, need to be specific. Im only aware that test is suspended in oil so i dont know if your poking fun at the fact that there is no noticeable difference between loaded and unloaded ester and that the pic is pointless or if your tellin me it looks like bunk gear.

PEWN is offline AR Addict
    Blog Entries
    you can not tell if there is gear in it by the way it looks....

Gotcha, thanks. Wasnt sure if coloring would help or anything.

Quote Originally Posted by testisbest
    it's probably chinese, could be good or underdosed.
    Thanks, thats what i was thinking from reading up more on here. Any way to test it that wont get me busted?

i can see the oil in the case, test is usually clear newho. But yea, I've never tried their stuff personally, but ppl have said their dose is hit and miss. I personally wouldn't buy gear from mexico, but thats just me.

If i could get other gear i would, but i have no hookups in that department. We'll see how it goes. Does anybody know anyone taking or has taken this shit with such a late Exp date? If so how did it work out? I know they went under like 6 years ago or somethin : /

Thats not that late of an expiration date tho, 2009, u'll been done used it all up by then. I woudln't mind trying their stuff, but I'm only domestic now.

testisbest is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RDY2GO
    If i could get other gear i would, but i have no hookups in that department. We'll see how it goes. Does anybody know anyone taking or has taken this shit with such a late Exp date? If so how did it work out? I know they went under like 6 years ago or somethin : /
    It's good. The chinese is just as good as the mexican. I've used both labs test cyp and was happy with the results.

Quote Originally Posted by jaysunderstudy
    Thats not that late of an expiration date tho, 2009, u'll been done used it all up by then. I woudln't mind trying their stuff, but I'm only domestic now.
    Ya it will be gone long before then, but i was sayin the late Exp date because i dont think any batches would have been produced with that long of a shelf life prior to the original company going under. So i assume its the chinese knockoff and was wondering what people's experience has been with it.

Thank you testisbest, good to hear.

Thread Information