sam_kazza is offline New Member

Is this Sus 350 and Decca 300 Real ?

Hay, im a beginner when it comes to steriods and in the process of starting my first cyle and am shopping around for sus and decca.

A freind of mine recommened these two products "Sustan 350" and "Decca 300" both are made in Belgium. Ive attached some photos of both products.

If anyone can clarify the quality of these products or if they are legitimate would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers Sam
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Is this Sus 350 and Decca 300 Real ?-pb050166.jpg   Is this Sus 350 and Decca 300 Real ?-pb050167.jpg   Is this Sus 350 and Decca 300 Real ?-pb050164.jpg   Is this Sus 350 and Decca 300 Real ?-pb050164_01.jpg   Is this Sus 350 and Decca 300 Real ?-pb050167_01.jpg  

Last edited by sam_kazza; 11-07-2007 at 02:00 AM.

VWbug66 is offline Senior Member
    ive never seen that kind before, but maybe sum vets will chime in n help ya out..

Chuck_R is offline Member
    Check out the Deca in this forum, very similar, almost exact same label except yours says 10ML in the middle.??????

deca 300???

I think they come from same lab as the link. According to the link it might be legit but might not be very good....?
    Last edited by Chuck_R; 11-07-2007 at 12:45 AM.

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    Edit the lab name from the pictures please...

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Before I move this to the pic section I'll make a comment or two.

First of all, that stuff is not from Belgium. It's a UGL in Aus who for some reason want users to think it's from Belgium. Maybe it sounds better or something, who knows. Also, that stuff is very expensive I hear, and I also heard the stuff doesn't work very well either.

-Gear

MichaelCC is offline Senior Member
    agree with GEAR - I'm from Europe and never seen this kind of Sustanon , even there is written it's from Belgium, I can tell for sure, it's NOT ...
    Only possible reason to do that can be like GEAR wrote in previous thread "it's sounds better" ...

yarakefendi is offline Associate Member
    that stuff is made here in oz, its all bullshit.
    the legitimacy of the product depends on who you got it from, having said that it is very underdosed and sometimes not wat it says it is.
    it is very easy to suck out the good stuff and recrimp also.
    it is very easy to fake that lab, no one nows who makes it.
    good gear in oz is hard to come by iv used all there products all with below average results with high doses.

Well there you have it.

-Gear

CheddaNips is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gear View Post
    Before I move this to the pic section I'll make a comment or two.

First of all, that stuff is not from Belgium. It's a UGL in Aus who for some reason want users to think it's from Belgium. Maybe it sounds better or something, who knows. Also, that stuff is very expensive I hear, and I also heard the stuff doesn't work very well either.

-Gear
    My buddy used test at 750 a week and didnt see a thing. . Sucks

Thunderlips is offline New Member
    Hi guys, I have a mate who used that sus 350 recently and when he had his test levels checked with bloodwork his levels were at 183. Not sure of what units they measure this in, but is that high ie: reminiscent of someone using AAS or is that normal levels.

I spoke to my mate and the doctor told him that the average level in young men was 25 -50. As I said my mates test levels were 183. Still not sure of the unit measurement. So his levels were minimum 3 1/2 times higher than the high end of averages and almost 8 times that of the lower average. This was at a dosage of 350mg/week. He used the exact sus that is displayed in that picture. Does this mean his gear was ok or not? He reckoned he felt awesome while on it. Cheers, Lips

I think the measurements you are reffering to are different to our Aussie mesurements.

-Gear

hi Gear, my mate is in oz. I don't understand because my mate who used that gear from the exact same lab had good gains from smallish doses, felt greatwhile on it and got a lot stronger, but everyone is saying that it's shit. I don't get it.

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Bottomline bro...everyone is entitled to their opinion..but see what works for you....

kewkewkrazy is offline New Member
    Gear knows his stuff thats why his a mod obviously and has been around the aussie gear scene for a long long time. Basically with UGL labs that are in oz they dont last long and they do produce real stuff but dosage may be down and mislabelled products....if it says deca or eq it wont be that its probably all test e.

Gear is extremely hard to get now there is more fakes around then ever as there is a huge demand for it but you can still get it if your luckily enough. The basics just like Test and Deca are rare though.

shoey is offline New Member
    I have recently purchased sus 350 & Deca 300 from Belgium ?? (exact same products as shown in post from Sam Kazza) I'm also a newbie to steroids and would like to know if anyone knows anymore about these products. Just worried I've wasted $$ on fakes.
    Last edited by shoey; 02-18-2008 at 04:58 AM.

CYP400 is offline Member
    read the rules!!! no ugl names at all!!! and a few months old thread as well

juiceboxx226 is offline New Member
    i don't know

Thread Information