Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: decabol

madmax1974 is offline Associate Member

decabol

what do you think? Let me know if i need to edit anything?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails decabol-juice-001.jpg   decabol-juice-002.jpg   decabol-juice-003.jpg  
    Last edited by madmax1974; 12-15-2007 at 12:21 PM.

PROTEINSHAKE is offline Protein Power
    I dont trust that.....

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    Fake, sorry about your loss

notafish666 is offline New Member

Possibly Legit

I got hold of one of these about a fortnight ago and initally went back to my supplier telling him it was dud. However, his reply was that he'd tried similar and it was fine - So far I trust him and he's never let me down.
    From what I've found on this forum, this product is literally the last in the line, and according to whats left of the companies website, it does actually say that they used blue stoppers in the last batches. Apart from the blue stoppers, everything else looks cool. I have to admit I haven't tried mine yet (waiting to stack up after christmas - anyone else got any comments?

VR4
    VR4 is offline Associate Member
    So was this ever used?
    How is that fake?

tuttoperte is offline Junior Member

look

British Dragon has always been a procurement company. However, in 2006, with an aim toward producing licensed products, the company formed a partnership in Eastern Europe to manufacture. Before this was finalised, sub-standard products were being produced which were up to neither the standard nor the tradition of British Dragon. Thus, no genuine British Dragon products were produced after December, 2006 and until December, 2007.

Beginning with the very large production runs of December 2006, colour-coded caps on multi-dose vials were phased out in in favor of a red top with the initials "BD" imprinted on them instead of individually colour-coded caps. Blue rubber seals imprinted with the initials "BD" were also introduced to replace the green rubber seals. These changes apply to all multi-dose products. From December, 2007, dates on multi-dose vials and tablet labels reflect new production starting in December, 2007.

tuttoperte - Excellent response, thank you

darr is offline Member
    100% Fake!!!

QuickSilver is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dizz28 View Post
    tuttoperte - Excellent response, thank you
    x-2,,nice info

unlocked is offline Associate Member
    From December, 2007, dates on multi-dose vials and tablet labels reflect new production starting in December, 2007.
    they have started new production then??why are you telling that is fake?
    Last edited by unlocked; 01-28-2008 at 12:57 PM.

VR4
    VR4 is offline Associate Member
    I love how people just yell out fake without the slightest reason as to why.

Damn for all the ones that keep on saying that its fake, dont know if you actually have tried it or have it at the moment, cause i started taking thid fake juice ( or so you say ) and it sure is working great. Or did you guys hear that it was fake from a freind that heard it from a freind and so on.

Quote Originally Posted by tuttoperte View Post
    British Dragon has always been a procurement company. However, in 2006, with an aim toward producing licensed products, the company formed a partnership in Eastern Europe to manufacture. Before this was finalised, sub-standard products were being produced which were up to neither the standard nor the tradition of British Dragon. Thus, no genuine British Dragon products were produced after December, 2006 and until December, 2007.

Beginning with the very large production runs of December 2006, colour-coded caps on multi-dose vials were phased out in in favor of a red top with the initials "BD" imprinted on them instead of individually colour-coded caps. Blue rubber seals imprinted with the initials "BD" were also introduced to replace the green rubber seals. These changes apply to all multi-dose products. From December, 2007, dates on multi-dose vials and tablet labels reflect new production starting in December, 2007.

unlocked, VR4, madmax1974 ---

Please read the lines in blue of the qoute above, then look at the origional poster's picture

made in 02/2006, Green cap

joint is offline Banned
    there are also many fakes of BD out there, make sure it is in foil packet with holograms outside and batch #s...etc

joint is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by notafish666 View Post
    I got hold of one of these about a fortnight ago and initally went back to my supplier telling him it was dud. However, his reply was that he'd tried similar and it was fine - So far I trust him and he's never let me down.
    From what I've found on this forum, this product is literally the last in the line, and according to whats left of the companies website, it does actually say that they used blue stoppers in the last batches. Apart from the blue stoppers, everything else looks cool. I have to admit I haven't tried mine yet (waiting to stack up after christmas - anyone else got any comments?
    Many of the multi-dose vials from the very large December 2006 production have a red top with the initials "BD" imprinted on them instead of individually colour-coded caps. Blue rubber seals imprinted with the initials "BD" were also introduced to replace the green rubber seals. These changes apply to all multi-dose products. Only those on the current Suppliers list carry these updated genuine British Dragon products.

operationgetbig is offline Senior Member
    fake imo. i think the rubber stoppers are green and not blue if im not mistaken. take a pic of the top of the cap too.

Ark22 is offline Associate Member
    Fake in many ways i dont see the arrow thats pointing up to the cap, second the label looks like its been printed in a low budget printer, and i dealt with this kind of lab for years and i have the last bottles that they came out with which they were over-filling them. If you guys have time you can see them in my past threads and you can compare the quality of the labels...

crazyhorse1960 is offline Associate Member
    i love u guys,i am more confused of what is fake and what is real real than when i started my research on the product i just got in the mail, mt stoper is blue and with a green top but my date is manufactured dec,12 2006 expired 12/11

crazyhorse1960 is offline Associate Member
    anymore comments,i will like to know more before i start using mine!..

funbos is offline Associate Member
    its 100% legit one from new line bro im 100% sure.

Quote Originally Posted by funbos View Post
    its 100% legit one from new line bro im 100% sure.
    The new line didn't come out until 2007, that was produced in 2006. Read some of the earlier posts

Fake

methan is offline Associate Member
    New /Old Line it's same shitt I wouldnt use it

Z-Ro is offline Senior Member
    Personally, I would be wary of using it...on the other hand if you keep your eyes open many guys who have access to it have been saying that BD never quit producing. Now the question is how good is the stuff produced during that one year where they unoffical were producing things. I have heard very few reviews and suprisingly the only two-three I saw were positive. I am kind of sitting back watching this play out...

Z-Ro is offline Senior Member
    BTW--who the heck knows whats in it? Be safe.

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    u can check supplier at britishdragon.com or if you know any good chem professors (most likely at a college/university) u can ask to do a infrared spectra and a nmr spectra of it, it would only take like 2-3 drops of liquid each and that way you would be positive if its real or not, because those tests show the structurs of the compounds and ifits WAY off, you know its fake... because if its gonna be fake, its not gonna be anything like the real stuff in the chemical structure, but just something that looks like it...

drew82 is offline New Member
    i have the exact same bottle and will report is it works or not

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Well I just happen to have a legit bottle of deca from 2/2006 and the label looks EXACTLY like that one. Mine has a green stopper though. If it's a fake it's a damn good one.

juiceboxx226 is offline New Member
    i wouldn't trust that either

juiceboxx226 is offline New Member
    don't use it

Quote Originally Posted by juiceboxx226 View Post
    i wouldn't trust that either
    Quote Originally Posted by juiceboxx226 View Post
    don't use it
    Ok, why?

this juicebox guy just likes to bump threads with 3 or 4 word one-liners like "don't do it" "I don't know".... i don't think he really knows what he's talking about Jersey....just posting to post I think

High-roller is offline Member
    try it out

this juicebox guy just likes to bump threads with 3 or 4 word one-liners like "don't do it" "I don't know".... i don't think he really knows what he's talking about Jersey....just posting to post I think
    Exactly my point. I don't know for sure if yours is real or fake. It looks exactly like mine except for the blue stopper. According to the information above there was no genuine BD products introduced during the time your vial says it was produced (12/06-12/07) except for some large runs in 12/06 but they had red caps. I understand your frustration but it happens to all of us at some point. Well not me but everyone else.
    Last edited by jerseyboy; 03-02-2008 at 06:19 PM.

drew82 is offline New Member

Real Thing

My bottle, identical to the first post, is real. A chemistry professor I know has confirmed the lab results and after two cc's it has kicked in.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by tuttoperte View Post

very true which is why i dont buy bd gear anymore but i do know 2 sources right now that still have legit bd gear leftover from before they stopped producing. personally i wont buy it from anyone except them because they have way to much to lose from selling fakes but there are more fakes going around right now then legit ones. i doubt you chem. professor tested it this fast or even has acess to the machinery to test it and unless you got it of a top source i would throw it away

We must have the same sources.

lex57 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by drew82 View Post
    My bottle, identical to the first post, is real. A chemistry professor I know has confirmed the lab results and after two cc's it has kicked in.

Quote Originally Posted by drew82 View Post
    wow, after 2cc's it's already kicked in..................................

lex57 is offline Senior Member
    wow, after 2cc's it's already kicked in..................................

well when i ordered my stuff i got Andropen which was made on 12/2006
    some Test made on 08/2006 and the Decca 02/2007 all had different production dates and they worked good. So much for the dates theory

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information