mackson is offline New Member

Sustanon 250 amps - fakes?

Hello, I am 2 weeks into my 1st cycle, and I've been getting worried after looking through this forum.. please tell me if you think these are fakes. Is it normal for the amps to be different heights like that?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sustanon 250 amps - fakes?-img_3707.jpg  

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    hmmm, I've used lots of their sust and I've never seen such a drastic difference in the height of the amps, mine were all uniform. I haven't had any for a while, but that seems odd to me. Bump for more opinions.

KeepingItBalanced is offline Associate Member
    I am going to say fake for the difference in height of the amps and it looks like they are filled at different levels, quite drastically.

Different height of the amps are very common, especially with these guys to my understanding. When I ran these last year, there was some size variation, but it wasn't this drastic.

If you want sustanon , I think going with a reputable UGL is a better idea. These seem to be counterfitted a lot because of product popularity. I'm learning which gear is often fake and I am staying clear of it.
    Last edited by KeepingItBalanced; 12-16-2007 at 04:54 PM. Reason: added .02

IRONBULL05 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ima******ger View Post
    hmmm, I've used lots of their sust and I've never seen such a drastic difference in the height of the amps, mine were all uniform. I haven't had any for a while, but that seems odd to me. Bump for more opinions.

Agree with this 100%

Fake IMO brother.

mackson is offline New Member
    Well, now I'm really confused. I just found something elsewhere online that says that height variation in Nile amps is considered normal.. somebody posted the exact same amps on another forum and got 2 100% fake and 2 100% real replies

Readytoride07 is offline New Member
    How tall are they by "?My buddy sitting here next to me(who has done about 12 cycles) said he ordered some like that but it was 1 1/2 amp instead of 1 amp he ordered 15 amps they only sent him 10 but it was in taller amps,he said they worked fine though it was short.He never ordered from them agian.

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    They look read to me. Height variation for Nile susts isn't an indicator of them being fakes. Also, don't be alarmed if they only draw out .8ml each. Cidotestons are the same way

oxymed is offline Junior Member
    I think legit also..........i had 100 amps that were all different sizes and they work fine!.......they look the same as yours just different batch number!

KeepingItBalanced is offline Associate Member
    The only way for you to tell at this point is to draw it and shoot it! Definitely let us know the out come.

skeldno is offline Member
    i agree shoot it! u cant always go buy the amp or vial or crooked labels. the best thing to do is shoot it!

mr newbreed is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ima******ger View Post
    ive got some of the same sus here,my amps are all the same size though

MichaelCC is offline Senior Member
    I have to agree with "Dizz28" - height variation for Nile susts doesn't mean it's fake ... I think I mentioned it before somewhere on the forum ...
    IMO - it's real ...

mr newbreed is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelCC View Post
    I have to agree with "Dizz28" - height variation for Nile susts doesn't mean it's fake ... I think I mentioned it before somewhere on the forum ...
    IMO - it's real ...
    ive had some nile sus that has had just over 1ml in,has that ever been heard off

Thread Information