Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 77
  1. #1
    dupa95's Avatar
    dupa95 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    mass
    Posts
    4,274
    Blog Entries
    5

    ??????????Good to go??????????

    Here it is
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ??????????Good to go??????????-gear1.jpg   ??????????Good to go??????????-gear2jpg.jpg   ??????????Good to go??????????-gear3.jpg   ??????????Good to go??????????-gear4.jpg  
    Last edited by dupa95; 01-08-2008 at 09:03 AM. Reason: 000pppssss

  2. #2
    FREAK's Avatar
    FREAK is offline BLACK MARKET BUILT
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    12,944
    lookin good dupa i still got a [email protected] load of d-bols but will be ordering some test tho

  3. #3
    FREAK's Avatar
    FREAK is offline BLACK MARKET BUILT
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    12,944
    Quote Originally Posted by ramblin freak View Post
    lookin good dupa i still got a [email protected] load of d-bols but will be ordering some test tho
    keep me informed

  4. #4
    soccer#3's Avatar
    soccer#3 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    The 50 States
    Posts
    2,555
    do something about ur nails man.. jk haha

    im lookin to get some of their stuff too

  5. #5
    KeepingItBalanced's Avatar
    KeepingItBalanced is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    333
    FAKE! Even the labels are printed backwards

  6. #6
    southmadejd's Avatar
    southmadejd is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    953
    Dupa,

    Let me know how this gear works out for you. I am looking at using them also.

    South

  7. #7
    PROTEINSHAKE's Avatar
    PROTEINSHAKE is offline Protein Power
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    somewhere
    Posts
    4,938
    good.

  8. #8
    dupa95's Avatar
    dupa95 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    mass
    Posts
    4,274
    Blog Entries
    5
    i will be doing a cycle log for sure.

  9. #9
    RBIZZY is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    in my own world
    Posts
    732
    looks good to go. just like mine. did you check everything out on there website and also check batch reports?

  10. #10
    dupa95's Avatar
    dupa95 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    mass
    Posts
    4,274
    Blog Entries
    5
    Not yet but wil do

  11. #11
    dupa95's Avatar
    dupa95 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    mass
    Posts
    4,274
    Blog Entries
    5
    The # on the orals check out but the # on the vials do not??????????????

  12. #12
    RBIZZY is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    in my own world
    Posts
    732
    make sure your reading the numbers and letters right... some of the letters and numbers on mine look like you could easily get them mixed up with some other letter or number.... i had that prob at first... my o looked like a zero.

  13. #13
    RBIZZY is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    in my own world
    Posts
    732
    its "GO" at the end not "G ZERO"

  14. #14
    redz's Avatar
    redz is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    GTA
    Posts
    13,999
    I have that stuff too working great for me so far Plex is good to go!

  15. #15
    dupa95's Avatar
    dupa95 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    mass
    Posts
    4,274
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by RBIZZY View Post
    its "GO" at the end not "G ZERO"
    Yup you right Thank you Rbizzy The gear IS good to go

  16. #16
    Coop77's Avatar
    Coop77 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Venice CA
    Posts
    1,375
    Their test hurts like a bitch

  17. #17
    RBIZZY is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    in my own world
    Posts
    732
    i use the there deca and test e, im not sure wich one it is, but one of them hurt worse than the other brand i have used.... i thought it would go away after the first few, but damn.... its not real bad, but it always feals bruised untill the next shot and so on...

  18. #18
    texasmk4's Avatar
    texasmk4 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Houston,tx
    Posts
    483
    DUPA please keep me updated with your progress i am about to get my hands no some of those good plex stuff.

  19. #19
    SmallSucks's Avatar
    SmallSucks is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Vegas
    Posts
    71
    me and a buddy are on there gear right now, Its Good To Go.....

  20. #20
    RBIZZY is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    in my own world
    Posts
    732
    i have been on for 7 injections, 2 a week of test e 500mg and deca 500mg, and 50mg of d-bol a day, and im up 12lbs.....so far so good.

  21. #21
    dupa95's Avatar
    dupa95 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    mass
    Posts
    4,274
    Blog Entries
    5
    Nice!

  22. #22
    RANA's Avatar
    RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    DON'T ASK ME FOR A SOURCE
    Posts
    11,728
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by RBIZZY View Post
    i have been on for 7 injections, 2 a week of test e 500mg and deca 500mg, and 50mg of d-bol a day, and im up 12lbs.....so far so good.
    Glad to hear, I can't wait to start mine

  23. #23
    feanixco is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Growing
    Posts
    544
    I just had my first injection of Test C from this lab. It will be my first cycle ever.....I'm glad to hear other people had good results with this stuff.

  24. #24
    RANA's Avatar
    RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    DON'T ASK ME FOR A SOURCE
    Posts
    11,728
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by feanixco View Post
    I just had my first injection of Test C from this lab. It will be my first cycle ever.....I'm glad to hear other people had good results with this stuff.
    Glad to hear, I am waiting for my Test E to come in. They offered me Test C a few weeks ago because they ran out of Test E. I wanted to wait for my Test E

  25. #25
    Big's Avatar
    Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    28,651
    Quote Originally Posted by rana173 View Post
    Glad to hear, I am waiting for my Test E to come in. They offered me Test C a few weeks ago because they ran out of Test E. I wanted to wait for my Test E
    I think they are out of test c as well, I got the last of it, unless they have restocked.

  26. #26
    bigboomer's Avatar
    bigboomer is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    456
    I just recieved some test c last week, it took a little longer than usual the must of got some more in. Great lab only complant is the injection site hurts longer with this lab than others,after injection only. Up to 4 days my leg is sore as hell.????

  27. #27
    soccer#3's Avatar
    soccer#3 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    The 50 States
    Posts
    2,555
    Quote Originally Posted by bigboomer View Post
    I just recieved some test c last week, it took a little longer than usual the must of got some more in. Great lab only complant is the injection site hurts longer with this lab than others,after injection only. Up to 4 days my leg is sore as hell.????
    ur gettin injection pain from cyp from this ugl?

  28. #28
    soccer#3's Avatar
    soccer#3 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    The 50 States
    Posts
    2,555
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    I think they are out of test c as well, I got the last of it, unless they have restocked.
    u bastard! i was gonna get some of that

  29. #29
    bigboomer's Avatar
    bigboomer is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    456
    Quote Originally Posted by soccer#3 View Post
    ur gettin injection pain from cyp from this ugl?
    Yep with the cyp, the actual injection cant feel a thing, its after injection a few hours later the injection spot gets really sore. Usually thats normal, but with this ugl it lasts at least 3-4 days. I dont know why usually with others labs the next day im not sore at all. Anyone else notice this??
    Last edited by bigboomer; 02-10-2008 at 01:24 AM.

  30. #30
    dupa95's Avatar
    dupa95 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    mass
    Posts
    4,274
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by bigboomer View Post
    Yep with the cyp, the actual injection cant feel a thing, its after injection a few hours later the injection spot gets really sore. Usually thats normal, but with this ugl it lasts at least 3-4 days. I dont know why usually with others labs the next day im not sore at all. Anyone else notice this??
    Yup same here.

  31. #31
    soccer#3's Avatar
    soccer#3 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    The 50 States
    Posts
    2,555
    that makes me wonder what their prop must be like... ouch

  32. #32
    Big's Avatar
    Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    28,651
    I guess everyone is different, I'm using their test c and tren a and I don't have any soreness from either one.

  33. #33
    RANA's Avatar
    RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    DON'T ASK ME FOR A SOURCE
    Posts
    11,728
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    I guess everyone is different, I'm using their test c and tren a and I don't have any soreness from either one.
    It's because you are a bad ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh I mean a BIG bad ass!!!!!!!!!

  34. #34
    Big's Avatar
    Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    28,651
    Quote Originally Posted by rana173 View Post
    It's because you are a bad ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh I mean a BIG bad ass!!!!!!!!!
    I wish that was it
    Even when I started cycling I used some prop that a buddy couldn't handle, and it didn't bother me at all. I think some people just aren't bothered by it. I would trade that for better genetics though.

  35. #35
    RANA's Avatar
    RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    DON'T ASK ME FOR A SOURCE
    Posts
    11,728
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    I wish that was it
    Even when I started cycling I used some prop that a buddy couldn't handle, and it didn't bother me at all. I think some people just aren't bothered by it. I would trade that for better genetics though.
    Shit, I would love to be one of those guys that can eat anything and not gain fat but still gain muscle. I have a couple of friends like that, it really pisses me off. I am very curious how my 1st cycle will effect my body, I am so excited, I guess this old man will see.

  36. #36
    feanixco is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Growing
    Posts
    544
    Yep with the cyp, the actual injection cant feel a thing, its after injection a few hours later the injection spot gets really sore. Usually thats normal, but with this ugl it lasts at least 3-4 days. I dont know why usually with others labs the next day im not sore at all. Anyone else notice this??
    My injection was painless but my butt has been pretty sore the past two days. I thought it was normal with this being my first cycle ever...

  37. #37
    plzr8's Avatar
    plzr8 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,352
    Quote Originally Posted by bigboomer View Post
    I just recieved some test c last week, it took a little longer than usual the must of got some more in. Great lab only complant is the injection site hurts longer with this lab than others,after injection only. Up to 4 days my leg is sore as hell.????
    i too am in the same boat with the extreme soreness, but have buddies who have no issues. defintely user dependent.

    no longer use this lab...might try cutting it with some oil in the future tho...

  38. #38
    bigboomer's Avatar
    bigboomer is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    456
    Quote Originally Posted by plzr8 View Post
    i too am in the same boat with the extreme soreness, but have buddies who have no issues. defintely user dependent.

    no longer use this lab...might try cutting it with some oil in the future tho...
    Glad im not the only one, yeah maybe in the future imay try cutting it with some oil. But its tolerable for now

  39. #39
    feanixco is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Growing
    Posts
    544
    I am walking around looking like I was prison raped.

  40. #40
    RANA's Avatar
    RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    DON'T ASK ME FOR A SOURCE
    Posts
    11,728
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by feanixco View Post
    I am walking around looking like I was prison raped.
    Oh, the good old days

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •