waz
    waz is offline New Member

test e aburaihan

are those real ore fake?

Last edited by waz; 02-27-2008 at 08:54 AM.

soccer#3 is offline Anabolic Member
    i'd say on ur second pic, the one to the left is fake but im not sure.

the others, i've seen a lot of different ones its hard to keep track how the legit ones look like these days.

bump for more
    Last edited by soccer#3; 02-27-2008 at 11:06 AM.

do a search, these have been posted many times before

waz
    wtf dude the left one's fake??? i know only the left once with white and black dot sometimes with black logo

did a quick search and found exactly like the left one's

it's mine first time that i saw something like the right one's check the logo....is very strange (fake) imo

Aburaihan Testosterone Enanthate 250 legit-check ~ Iran ~ Iranian
    Fake Test Eth (aburaihan)

again im not sure. ive seen so many different ones from this company its hard to keep up which ones are legit and which ones are fake.

JasonR is offline Member
    everything looks real. i only had white dots and white rings, never black dots, but that doesnt matter, it looks very real. aburaihan test E is very very thick, try to get some oil to the top of the vial then flip it back and see if it flows by just gravity... if its real u'll have to give it a shake to get the oil back down.

the logo looks different on the one wit a white dot. do u see the difference

JasonR is offline Member

waz
    Quote Originally Posted by soccer#3 View Post
    the logo looks different on the one wit a white dot. do u see the difference
    yubz thats the reason why i don't trust the right amp........ thats the reason why i was stunned that u say right is ok left is fake......if you check the links in before post u see amps exactly like the left one.....

never have seen that kind of aru......with that logo and i can't find something that looks like the right one...if i find, find only like the left one..
    i think the right one is fake...
    Last edited by waz; 02-27-2008 at 08:24 PM.

dont assuming anything yet bro. like i said before ive seen so many different version of their products its krazy and if u ran a search u'd see at least 6-10 different ones. which i am sure u have.

i'd wait till the more experienced users come and take a look. i dunno if powerbb, michaelcc are still around but they'd know for sure. maybe gear knows. he's usually good wit this

i sent Gear a PM to see if he can come here and give his opinion on ur stuff

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    looking at the top pick i would say all the amps on the right are fakes and the one on the left was legit but im not certain. i have seen fakes that look almost exactly like the real ones so its really hard to tell anymore which is why i only use sources that are well trusted on at least 2 different boards

waz
    Quote Originally Posted by pietro75 View Post
    looking at the top pick i would say all the amps on the right are fakes and the one on the left was legit but im not certain. i have seen fakes that look almost exactly like the real ones so its really hard to tell anymore which is why i only use sources that are well trusted on at least 2 different boards
    all amp on the first pic are the same shizzle/amp, with crappy logo on it.

i sent Gear a PM to see if he can come here and give his opinion on ur stuff
    wait till the more experienced users come and take a look. i dunno if powerbb, michaelcc are still around but they'd know for sure. maybe gear knows. he's usually good wit this
    yubs saw in other topics, powerbb, michaelcc, Gear, they know a lot about whats fake...nothing 2 do than wait

thnxx for u help so far soccer#3.

no problem. i know u cant PM so i sent another one to michaelcc.

waz
    no problem. i know u cant PM so i sent another one to michaelcc.
    thnxx soccer#3 appriciate you help

MichaelCC is offline Senior Member
    hi "WAZ"
    "soccer#3'" asked me to help you with this Aburaihan. Even I'm not TOP expert on this kind, I think the ones with the black dot's are "suspicious". I'm not 100% sure if they are fake or not, but I just wanna tell you, I've never seen this presentation on the market. Just with white dot or white ring. Also logo is weird (right amp on the second picture) - whole transparent logo, or half transparent logo with black hexagram - these two are on the market, but I've never seen amps with such a "symbol" like you have. As I remember, Aburaihan logo was always "vertically symmetric" - this one you have isn't.
    That' all I can tell you - IMO, the real one is with the white dot. Personaly I prefer Galenika, or NORMA enanthate . Norma is better and what is most important I've never seen fake from this one untill now ...

waz
    yo thnxx MichaelCC for u help. I have the same idea like you... like u say
    even i never saw a ampl. just like the right one..... mine idea, if your "suspicious" on a product, and see differenceses that u can not find on the net ore some where else.. thats no good sign.

Lucky me i have not payed jet....gonna send it back for me, little bit 2 suspicious.. simple i do not trust em.

thnxx guys for u help

SerpenT is offline New Member
    black print ?

Thread Information