cslade305 is offline Junior Member

Question Test Prop - Real or Fake?

Can anyone tell from these pics if this test prop is real or fake? How long should it take before I feel something from it. I have been taking it for 1 week now. The only thing that I feel at this point is my blood pressure feels elivated. On the third pic the, the first line is FZE1519. The lot no. is 06081, and the mft. date says 06/20086. Thanks guys.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Test Prop - Real or Fake?-label1.jpg   Test Prop - Real or Fake?-label2.jpg   Test Prop - Real or Fake?-mft_lot.jpg  

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    yer they make good gear now. they had a bad rep years ago but they came out with some kick butt gear, pgcl and hgh and i love there products now. your good to go bro

That's good to know. I tell you the stuff hurts like a mother the next day. I have to do ED as opposed to EOD. I did one leg injection and today was a week and I am still limping and can't fully bend it. Everywhere I shoot I am really sore. Doing 75mg ED.

CheddaNips is offline Senior Member
    looks good here, let us know how it goes

Thanks for looking.

stantheman is offline New Member
    dude this stuff hurts so bad i took 2 and then stopped i have never had that much pain.. I limped for 3 days straight. took 1 full week to not feel anything. Not worth it to me. Cant really say if was good or not, i came off as soon as i got on.

I here you. The only place I can handle the discomfort is my glutes, but there are only so many consecutive days to shoot there. I still can't bend one leg and its been over a week. I reluctantly stuck my other leg tonight. We'll see what tomorrow brings.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    most prop does hurt bro which is why i stay away from it as much as possible. prop and suspension are awesome but those ed painful injections suck. you can try diluting it with oil or b-12 if you want or just mix a little eq or whatever else your using in the syringe with it

Markosterone is offline Member
    Hey!

That gear is good to go.

I used it for my first cycle, with masteron .
    Best cycle I ever done.

The shit hurts like a bitch, shot my bi's first inject I ever did, and could not work out properly... gave me a burning feeling in the muscle...

Quote Originally Posted by pietro75 View Post
    most prop does hurt bro which is why i stay away from it as much as possible. prop and suspension are awesome but those ed painful injections suck. you can try diluting it with oil or b-12 if you want or just mix a little eq or whatever else your using in the syringe with it
    The only other thing I have in my cycle is deca which I have split the 600mg into 2 shots. Tell me more about B-12. I'm assuming that is something you have to order and I doubt I have the time but could keep it in mind for next time. How much b-12 are you talking about? Of course that means more in the syringe so I guess what you're saying is despite the larger injection the dilution makes it less painfull.

^^^ indeed

maxumboater is offline Associate Member
    My test prop doesnt hurt at all. The BA Content in yours is probably high. Why cant you shot 150mg eod. It will give your muscles a little more time to heal.

I tried that first. It's been over a week and I still can't fully bend that leg. Had to switch to ED. What do you mean by BA content?

benzyl alcohol. Its used for any bacteria that is in or may enter the vail. That is usually what causes the pain in test prop. Depending on who made it depends on the % of it in the test prop.

The pain could also be due to fast release of the test into your system since propionate is a fast acting ester unlike test e or test c.

Mine must be fast acting and have a lot of BA. I feel like a walking sore, inflamed pin cushion.

fl2tn is offline New Member
    cslade.....my buddy has the same gear but has test E250, he frontloaded his first week(1000mg) and is currently on his 5th week cruising at 500 mgs a week pinning on Mon. and Thur. of a test only cycle, the pain and swelling was so bad for him we ended up throwing in 1/2 ml. of sterile USP cottonseed oil on top of his 1ml injects in week 3 and it has smoothed him right out, no pain and no swelling at all......just a thought for ya bro it works for him really well.......maybe give it a try

Lexed is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    dude I got the same prop and did my first injection friday and my leg was sore for a whole week. I did 2nd thigh and it sore as shiit too.. I did delts though and had no pain

Blog Entries
    I dunno if I should do thigh injection again if it will be the same pain or not because I couldnt do cardio or leg workout that whole week

Quote Originally Posted by fl2tn View Post
    cslade.....my buddy has the same gear but has test E250, he frontloaded his first week(1000mg) and is currently on his 5th week cruising at 500 mgs a week pinning on Mon. and Thur. of a test only cycle, the pain and swelling was so bad for him we ended up throwing in 1/2 ml. of sterile USP cottonseed oil on top of his 1ml injects in week 3 and it has smoothed him right out, no pain and no swelling at all......just a thought for ya bro it works for him really well.......maybe give it a try
    The cotton seed oil, when you say "on top" do you mean he loads it in the syringe first or last. Can you or another reader confirm that it is ok to do so with test prop. I've tried every spot except calves and pecs and I am sore all over and limping.

Quote Originally Posted by Lexed View Post
    I dunno if I should do thigh injection again if it will be the same pain or not because I couldnt do cardio or leg workout that whole week
    My delt injects hurt but probably less than anywhere. I've been limping now for 2 weeks. I did juice my other thigh slightly higher. It hurts but not as bad as the first time. My glutes and my delts work best. They are still sore as can be but the don't hinder me from walking.

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    I cut my prop my sterile cottonseed oil ... The compounding pharm I fill my prescriptions at used to sell sterile cottonseed oil ( I am on HRT )..

I would use about 1/2 ml of sterile cottonseed oil on 1 ml of prop .. Draw the prop first , then the cottonseed oil ....

Make sure to only use sterile oil ( cottonseed , grape seed or whatever your using )...

Merc.

Merc, I will definately try to pick some up tomorrow.Do you shoot it straight like that or shake up the syringe?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cslade305 View Post
    Merc, I will definately try to pick some up tomorrow.Do you shoot it straight like that or shake up the syringe?
    Just make sure the oil you use is sterile .( and in a sterile vial )...

No dont shake it ( in the syringe or whatever) .... You want the cottonseed oil to go in first ...

merc.

SuperK is offline Associate Member
    Edited. Read the board rules. Do not post lab names.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperK View Post
    Edited. Read the board rules. Do not post lab names.
    There is a awesome way to get banned

pshh. . you arent fooling anyone

SuperK is offline Associate Member
    I didn't post the lab name and I've seen it done the very same way on this very same site with no problems in the past, oh well, times are tough.

Merc - if your suggestion works for me I owe you big time. Thanks.

Blog Entries
    Keep us posted on how it goes.. You might have to look online for sterile cottonseed oil ..

fl2tn is offline New Member
    cslade........he does exactly what Merc mentioned, and we do not shake it just turn the syringe over a couple of times and heat it up a dash in some hot water, he got his cottonseed oil off of a google search on the net, its all over the place if ya look hard enough bro.....and make sure its sterile USP

Will look on the web. The compounding pharm has it but they say I need a script for it.

Blog Entries
    took it again into the thigh and same pain well learnd my lesson

I did the same 2 days ago. At first I thought I was ok. Now I'm back to walking stiff legged and limping. I going to try to get some sterile cotton seed oil as suggested. Try to get it overnighted for Mon or Tues. In the mean time I'm going to use some topical test because I have run out of sites until the pain and knots disapate.

Blog Entries
    csl I did delts and it went great barely any pain and was only sore for 1 day. I am also about to try traps because it wont affect my workout routine only for back days but I will try to get that out of the way before the injection

Let me know how it goes.

I'm not sure if anyone is still with me on this. I got all my gear and sterilized the oil this evening. Will let it sit several days to ensure all bacteria is dead. I'll let you know if it smoothes out the pain.

Thread Information