kannekt is offline New Member

fake or real dianabol

So i got these dbol pills the other day and they seem a little a shady. They are unstamped and seem to small. They are supposedly 5mg tablets. Can anyone here verify that these are legit? I was thinking that they could be some sort of generic make

Pala is offline New Member
    To me that looks like methyl testos or however its spelled. But it could also be just sugar tabs. Not 100% sure

Brainfart is offline New Member
    Wish I new bro, I'm in the same boat as you.

cougar hunter is offline New Member
    i think theyre the same stuff i have... unmarked tabs, same name as the user above posted metho....... some weird ass letters in there (non alphabetical letters anyway)

its been a weak since ive been on them and i dont really feel much. i might just get blood work done and find out for sure

CheddaNips is offline Senior Member
    ya they look like a random blank pill

nowdenlid is offline Banned
    yep they coiuld be anythink ..why the hell would you buy gear without knowing what it is and you are unable to identifiy it..

its like me buying a 10ml vail of oil with no label on it.......

slayer1983 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries

pill

it looks fishy i get mainstream stuff thats actually labled dont like mystery pills

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    did you get them loose? i wont buy pills unless there in there original packaging because those things can be baby asprin for all anyone knows and there isnt a person in this world that can tell you what they are without any markings

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    They seem to be the romanian pharm grade ones. Do they have a triangle on a face?

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckLee View Post
    They seem to be the romanian pharm grade ones. Do they have a triangle on a face?
    I don't think they are the naps. They just look like small white tabs to me.

-Gear

Quote Originally Posted by nowdenlid View Post
    yep they coiuld be anythink ..why the hell would you buy gear without knowing what it is and you are unable to identifiy it..

its like me buying a 10ml vail of oil with no label on it.......
    When i bought them i was told that it was dianabol . So thats what i assumed it was till i began to take them and saw minimal results.

No these pills have not been stamped at all.

did you get them loose? i wont buy pills unless there in there original packaging because those things can be baby asprin for all anyone knows and there isnt a person in this world that can tell you what they are without any markings
    I got a 1000 pills but they weren't in the original packaging. I got these from a local guy that swears that there dbol . I believe he works at a hospital or pharmacy and takes them from inventory. But im pretty sure dbol is illegal so why would a pharmacy or hospital carry them?

bump

Thread Information