rojo1289 is offline New Member

wtf? please tell me this is real test400

So i had a buddy bring me back a bottle of test400 from mexico and this is what he brought. He said it was company called **EDIT ** (dont know the spelling). Is this real test400? The last time i used test400 i had it from denkall. It's been a few years so i dont know of any changes if there has been some. thanks for the help guys i appreciate it!

Please read the board rules .. You can not post lab names ..
    Last edited by rojo1289; 03-14-2008 at 11:04 PM.

that particular type of test is faked alot u just gotta try it and see whatsup

Quote Originally Posted by powerlifter18 View Post
    that particular type of test is faked alot u just gotta try it and see whatsup
    you mean test400 is faked alot? here is a bottle pic

CheddaNips is offline Senior Member
    Everything is pretty much faked. Move this ti the pics section and take decent clear pics. Tell us exp dates and whatnot, but read the rules. No lab names are discussed nor allowed to be shown in the pictures

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i thought they stopped making that years ago. i used to see it all the time in mexico and the injections hurt like he11. what is the expiration date on it?

Quote Originally Posted by pietro75 View Post
    i thought they stopped making that years ago. i used to see it all the time in mexico and the injections hurt like he11. what is the expiration date on it?
    march/2011

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Edit the lab name out of your post as there is no lab discussion nor can you show the lab name in pics. Please take time to review the board rules.

lex57 is offline Senior Member
    well here is how you will know if its real. go take about 1/2 ml and shoot it. it should hurt like freaking hell the next day or day after. if it does it is real, if it doesnt it is fake. i have never heard anyone taking this and saying it wasnt crippling. i took it once and had to stop the third week and gave it to this tool at the gym.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    it does hurt like he11 and thats a good way to tell because with the exception of a possible infection im sure it wont hurt if its a fake

Tri26 is offline Junior Member
    I have that exact same stuff...havent used it yet....keep us updated, Im interested to see how it works. the friend who got it for me said he used it in the past and liked it so let me know.

Thread Information