nas420 is offline New Member

Sust pain from injection

I already posted pics of sust from a UG lab and i didnt get a clear answer if its real or fake since its a UG lab so i hope this is still in the correct forumn... I tried it and there is absolutely NO soreness or pain when it goes in, also there is no soreness in the area the next day, it goes in easy and i dont feel a THING... my question is is this a good sign that the sust is fake??? does sustanon injections always result in soreness or pain???

BayouPumps is offline Associate Member
    how much were you injecting and was this virgin muscles?

im injecting 3/4 cc EOD since its labeled as sustanon 375 instead of 250.. completely virgin muscles this is my first cycle and im starting to think its fake due to there being no pain in virgin muscles

that is some pretty big doses especially for a first cycle, imo you should feel something. My first cycle was 125mg sust monday and thursday and I didn;t feel much if anything at all if I remember right. Then again it isn;t very much to inject at one time(1/2cc or in your case 3/4cc) so I guess it could be possible that your muscles are just soaking it up well. It is sust 375 and not 325 though right? I don;t wanna tell you that it is fake because I am just speculating...but I think you should feel at least something. Maybe someone who has tried 375 can chime in and help yah out.

ok so I checked out the pics of your gear and they only have 45mg of prop/ml, that is not very much and that is what usually causes the pain. If there is no soreness or infection I would just stay the course and see if you don;t get horny in a couple of weeks. By week 4 you should start feeling different weight room wise, but the horniness should come by week 2 I believe.

thanks for the response that helps alot.. can anyone else jump in on this.. do you think its fake because theres no pain??

sevenmann is offline Associate Member
    Never heard of sus 375 before . hmmmmm odd number!!
    Recently i've seen 10ml 's of 350mg but i'm even sceptical of that too
    Yes, the prop should give pain but if you're new to test, u should feel pain that's forsure
    i'd be carefull, ask around, and talk to someone who's used that same product and see what they say. Also, you're injecting too often. If it truly is 375mg (which i doubt) then once a week is fine for a newbie by week 2 you'll know!!!!!

ItalianMuscle27 is offline Senior Member
    Not all sustanon gives pain. Ive used karachis back in the day and they were pain free, at least with me anyways.. Only ones that gave me a little bit of a gimper were the russian cytahohs..

LizzardSecond is offline Associate Member

3 test

I have done three test in the last month. I started with one that was from a UG lab and it hurt. The first time i injected 2 cc and could not walk for a week. This was my first time, I ran a fever and felt like I had the flu.
    My brother saw that I was using UG stuff and flipped and ordered me from his supplier Organon Sus and gave me some test prop to hold me over. His test prop hurt too. I injected .5cc of test prop 100 and it hurt a bit too. One CC hurt more though.
    Now I have injected .7 cc of Organon sus and it hurts too.
    I would have to say that any prop is going to hurt and if yours does not on a virgin muscle I would be skeptical.
    Here is your loss at worst. Your injecting grapeseed oil. Do it twice a week only so that you can limit your annoyance. If your stuff has only 50mg of test prop per ml than your not loosing most of the test from its half life. In 5 weeks if you have seen no change than I can gaurantee you it is fake. It could be Enathante or something else in there. It could be Enathante 100 and that is not painful at all. Lets just say it is Enathanate 100, in 5 weeks you would have started to see some results and know that this is not Sustanon .
    I have been reading alot about fake stuff and alot of times its not fake but oiled down. I have an employee who I just found out brew's is own stuff. He labels it depending on what the guy wants to buy. He oils it down to increase profits. He says that he always sells "real" stuff. Reason, they keep coming back, and this is what I have been reading online too. Sounds like a good strategy.
    So my point is, keep injecting, your not going to die. You are not injecting Sus 375 but you are most likely injecting something.

VisceralReaction is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nas420 View Post
    thanks for the response that helps alot.. can anyone else jump in on this.. do you think its fake because theres no pain??
    My first cycle was sustanon 250 and i felt it for sure. There was a definate sting immediately after injection. The only way to know for sure though is to wait for results... Thats what Im doing with my UGL stuff.. Im 1 week in right now.

Mbuffguy is offline Banned

skinnykenney is offline Senior Member

Exclamation pics?

Quote Originally Posted by Mbuffguy View Post
    dont need pics at all Bro....you should be sore as hell for a while after the sust injection!....especially at that high dose.....get a better source!
    good luck Bro!

Thread Information