Thread: Legit Test 400?

Freako is offline New Member

Legit Test 400?

I got a friend to buy this from Tijuana from me from a pharmacy he trusts. Sorry for the low quality, but I took the pictures with my laptop's webcam. I included a picture that I found on the internet that my container matches exactly, except mine didn't come in a box. The little piece of paper on the bottom is the price, so I'm guessing the pharmacy sells it without the box.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Legit Test 400?-test01.jpg   Legit Test 400?-test02.jpg   Legit Test 400?-test03.jpg   Legit Test 400?-test04.jpg   Legit Test 400?-denkall-test-400-2.jpg  

its works i get it from nogi in az its bomb shit but its a crapshoot sometimes its legit and sometimes its not take 1 shot if it hurts like a bitch its real if u dont feel a thing its fake good luck!!

BayouPumps is offline Associate Member
    haha that sucks.

That's what I figured. I'd take it, if sometime afterwards it feels like someone attacked my ass with a golf club then I'll know it's real.

ilovesus is offline Member
    That shit does hurt. I did it before and had to go get a shot from the doc in my ass because i had a lump the size of a sofball for a week and it wouldnt go away. wasnt to fun

it might hurt but a 2 bottle cycle with dbol to kickstart and deca will bulk u up

Ya it def will do the job. My doc. said the oil never desolved into my muscle? Thats y it got infected. I just know it didnt feel to good.

poppasquat is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by powerlifter18 View Post
    its works i get it from nogi in az its bomb shit but its a crapshoot sometimes its legit and sometimes its not take 1 shot if it hurts like a bitch its real if u dont feel a thing its fake good luck!!
    f- me really?? im currently on the end of my second week of this same test400 and i havnt felt any pain from the injects so far..

i figured its my third cycle so the injects shouldnt really hurt, and ive gotten noticeable water ret. coming on..... think i still got some bunk shite???

i also figured it would be underdosed so im shooting 800 mg a week.
    shit man if i dont start feeling it in the next two weeks i might just cancel the whole shindig....

Quote Originally Posted by poppasquat View Post
    f- me really?? im currently on the end of my second week of this same test400 and i havnt felt any pain from the injects so far..

i figured its my third cycle so the injects shouldnt really hurt, and ive gotten noticeable water ret. coming on..... think i still got some bunk shite???

i also figured it would be underdosed so im shooting 800 mg a week.
    shit man if i dont start feeling it in the next two weeks i might just cancel the whole shindig....
    if u dont feel pain in the first shot its fake stop asap or u will regret it

He is right. stop
    Quote Originally Posted by powerlifter18 View Post
    if u dont feel pain in the first shot its fake stop asap or u will regret it

mothertucker

ok i contacted my supplier and he said to just bring in the bottles and get my money back, next question from me in a stubborn mood: im thinking about going to his place and telling him i want an exchange, can i bust a shot on the spot.... and if i feel pain almost instantly ill know its good?? how fast should i feel this terrible test400 pain??

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    most do experience pain from test 400, but there are some who do not, everyone is different. I have used gear that was too painful for a friend and ran smoothly for me. I'm not saying the gear is good or not, just that pain is not an absolute indicator of legitimacy in my experience.

thats kind of what im hoping to hear, this guy has been an acquaintance for quite some time, and i know for a fact he uses test400 and hes one big ass mofo.

i dunno ill have a talk with him about it, but im really lost on what to do now.

It's fake. I stuck myself yesterday and no pain. Nothing, not even a minor ache. I think that'll be the last time I buy anything from Tijuana, even if it is from a pharmacist my friend trusts. Damn, I'm kind've pissed about the whole thing. I guess my best bet is to find an underground lab and just go with Test Cypionate or Enanthate like I would have preferred in the first place. Not even sure where to get started with that. Great.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by Freako View Post
    I guess my best bet is to find an underground lab and just go with Test Cypionate or Enanthate like I would have preferred in the first place. Not even sure where to get started with that. Great.
    hmmm...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Legit Test 400?-fishing.jpg  

Crap, reading it again it does sound like it was fishing, but I was just trying to express frustration. My plan was to ask some of the guys I know who are heavily into bodybuilding, I just don't know if they are using or not. Sorry, delete that post if you'd like.

ZEUS3 is offline Associate Member
    legit but that stuff is very very thick and herts like f**k mix it with proponate or deca

is there a DENKALL mologram on bottle if no it is fake.
    Last edited by ZEUS3; 05-18-2008 at 04:48 PM.

you mean hologram ?? you have a picture example?

Trapdog is offline New Member
    like powerlifter says....t400 and dbol - did 2, 6 week cycles with both - stacked a solid 15 pounds....not much water. Was hitting dbol hard though too. and fuk'n a pain dude
    td

ACpower is offline Member
    ive seen that bottle before looks real to me but like evryone else says u will beable to tell from the pain after u shoot

LatinoPR is offline Anabolic Member
    I was a big fan of Mexican gear but i dont trust any Mexican gear this days.Too much scammers.

LPR.

LatinoPR is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    hmmm...

Aaaaaaaaaa hahahahahahahahah !!!!!!!!!

LPR.

Thread Information