Rupert is offline New Member

Question Yes it's fake but has anyone ......

had any good reports/results on this? As rule I never think it is a good policy to use counterfeits - but in saying that there are a few out there that are very good, and work really well.

Thanks for your help.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Yes it's fake but has anyone ......-14082008274.jpg   Yes it's fake but has anyone ......-14082008275.jpg   Yes it's fake but has anyone ......-18082008280.jpg  
    Last edited by Rupert; 08-18-2008 at 12:03 PM.

CheddaNips is offline Senior Member
    There is a different between fakes and copies. People using BD products are all using copies. They aren't legit BD, but they still work. Fakes are people selling veggie oil and getting your money. And, if you new it was fake for so sure, why would you even think about injecting it?

I hear what you're saying, but by definition fake, counterfeit, copy etc are just semantics and they all mean the same thing. The product you can see in my attachment is not the genuine article, however this doesn't necessarily mean what is contained within the amp is no good, as I'm sure you're aware. In answer to your question about me injecting a "fake" steroid ? Well of course I wouldn't knowingly do that - but I was under the impression this is the exact reasons why forums like this exist, so people could ask questions on products that they weren't sure about...with the hope to get a constructive answer? All I really wanted to know has anyone heard any good reports on this "Copy"

Thanks for taking time to respond to my question:-)

MichaelCC is offline Senior Member
    if I can ask you - why do you think it's fake? Can you explain it more detailed ?

Sipha is offline New Member
    Dude I told you on another forum, these are not fake lol !

Quote Originally Posted by Rupert View Post
    The product you can see in my attachment is not the genuine article, :-)
    Utter crap,

I'm sorry but what grounds to you have to come out with that comment, do you have a lab test ? These are the real deal, why make such statments without 100% proof it just makes for more unfounded interent rumours to start flying.

N*E*R*D is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupert View Post
    I hear what you're saying, but by definition fake, counterfeit, copy etc are just semantics and they all mean the same thing. The product you can see in my attachment is not the genuine article, however this doesn't necessarily mean what is contained within the amp is no good, as I'm sure you're aware. In answer to your question about me injecting a "fake" steroid ? Well of course I wouldn't knowingly do that - but I was under the impression this is the exact reasons why forums like this exist, so people could ask questions on products that they weren't sure about...with the hope to get a constructive answer? All I really wanted to know has anyone heard any good reports on this "Copy"

Thanks for taking time to respond to my question:-)
    Fake, counterfiet, copy do not all mean the same thing.

Michael thanks for your reply - please refer to the links you had left to someone else previously
    Norma test enan
    If you compare your pictures to the one I have submitted there's a difference in the size of the box, tray for the amp, the waxy style labelling you get with all Greek gear.
    To the best of my knowledge I don't think norma have changed their packaging for a larger box...but I guess you would know?
    I have read many of your posts on this this forum and I know that you are very well respected - so any further information relating to this matter would be gratefully received.
    Thank you for responding to my question.
    Last edited by Rupert; 08-18-2008 at 12:19 PM.

hey I can understand you're reaction especially if you were selling the stuff( i wanna be clear I'm not saying you're selling it) but if you care to take a look at the Norma Hellas website you will see that the packaging is completely different for a 1ml Amp, the adhesive label on the box that I have is not consistent with a Greek Pharmaceutical drug.
    http://www.normahellas.gr/uk/products_det.asp?PrID=21
    in addition please look at the message I left for MichaelCC click on the three links that he had left for a previous enquiry. This will give you a rough idea of how the genuine article is meant to look.
    I have just looked at your pics on the other forum. Yes yours are 100% the same as mine. I have contacted Norma Hellas in order to establish if they have changed their packaging. In spite of what you may think I would be very relieved if you're correct in your assumption ...as would so many others who are considering using this product.
    PS. I'm pleased to hear that you have had good results with this enanthate .

Please look at MichaelCC's post on this page
    Norma test enan
    Pay particular attention to the labelling which is consistent with Greek Pharmaceuticals, and the size of the box as I find it hard to believe that the drug company will go to the expense of increasing the size of the box(ref: my picture submitted on this thread earlier) to carry the same one amp?
    Last edited by Rupert; 08-18-2008 at 12:00 PM.

CheddaNips is offline Senior Member
    If they are fake dont take them, If they are copies Shoot and See. IDK why this is so complicated

Can you tell me in your opinion if they are fake or copies?

Bro, They are real if you dont choose to believe me then thats up to you.

I certainly dont sell them, but I have used these particular amps and had great success with them, and they come from probably 1 of the best sources out there.

Stop worrying so much and try them, you shall see for yourself.

Oh and the greek pharmacy stickers you are n about have also now changed that was the old stlye on Micheals pictures, the new style is bigger and has vertical barcodes, do some homework you'll see what I mean, also put the sticker under a UV light you'll see the watermark, Clear as day on my ones.

A few links of the new style Norma Boxes:

Should I go on...
    Last edited by Sipha; 08-18-2008 at 02:26 PM.

MichaelCC is offline Senior Member
    hi "Ruper" and everyone Sorry for longer delay, but I'm pretty busy in the last days.
    to "Rupert" - The reason why I was asking you why do you think it's fake was, that I know this is the new presentation of testo Enanthate (norma) and I think your amps and boxes are OK. I just wanted to know why are you thinking it's fake. But if your only references was my older pictures, I have to tell you that presentation on that pictures was with EXP 03/06. I don't know untill what date they were produced this presentation, but from some time, they do enanthates only in the boxes like "Sipha" shows you in the attachments... So I have to agree with "Sipha" ...
    The reason why I didn't update the link you have used like a references (Norma test enan) is that untill taht time I haven't complete box for the one to take a pictures of it and update in on this forum. If I'll get it, i'll do it immediately....
    Last think - I don't realy know why NORMA didn't change their pictures on the web - maybe it's not so important for them to do it. I think if they answer your questions you sent them by the mail, they will tell you the same about new boxes ...
    So here is my final opinion to your pictures - it looks OK to me from this pictures ... and BTW, I'm sorry if my older pictures confused you.
    Last edited by MichaelCC; 08-19-2008 at 05:49 AM.

Hey thanks guys for all your input on this subject - it appears that my initial misgivings on this particular product were unfounded, so therefore I have to hold my hands up and say that I was wrong on this occasion ( but I hope you can see why I arrived at the conclusion I did?). I'm still waiting for Norma Hellas to reply to my email regarding this matter, and I will be happy to let you all know the outcome when they contact me.
    I would like to thank everyone who has contributed to this thread, especially to Sipha & MichaelCC - not only have you helped me, but I'm sure many other people on this forum that had doubts about this product too.

Many thanks.

No problem atall bud,

I appologise if earlier in the thread I came across as a bit abrupt, it was frustrating to know that you didnt believe these were real and you have some very good gear in your hands there. Glad your now happy with it, enjoy !!

By all means let us know what Norma say also.

Si

Thread Information