FreeDOOM is offline Associate Member

synovex home brew Test Prop

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HPIM0980.jpg 
Views:	2853 
Size:	1.05 MB 
ID:	93152

On the left is 40ml at 100mg/ml and on right 50ml at 75mg/ml made from test propl crystals taken from cattle pellets. I used CSO, 2/20 ba bb, and .2 titan syringe filter. This is pic is taken after is has been setting for two weeks.

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    looks yummy. i have been researching how to do the fina and syno conversions. curious to try it sometime soon.

hope you got all the estro out without removing the prop because i think even with an ai or serm the injected estro will still be able to remain active. so if you get sides and maybe decide you need to inject 2x a day because you removed the prop ester, then that doesnt work, you can bet its the estrodiol.

Post results and if it works out for you ill be doing the same because syno is cheap cheap cheap! good luck bro!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtball_619 View Post
    hope you got all the estro out without removing the prop because i think even with an ai or serm the injected estro will still be able to remain active. so if you get sides and maybe decide you need to inject 2x a day because you removed the prop ester, then that doesnt work, you can bet its the estrodiol.

Post results and if it works out for you ill be doing the same because syno is cheap cheap cheap! good luck bro!
    I hear yeah man I hope I got it out as well. I used one of few sources of estro solubilizer out there. I know a AI wont do any good but if I start to get gyno because of the estradriol then a SERM should help "i hope"

hell ya bro. and 1 cart is 80 bones, that gives you like 2 1/2 to 3 cycles if my memory serves me right?

*price discussion is based on a legal product so shouldnt be against rules?*

CheddaNips is offline Senior Member
    hell ya bro. and 1 cart is 80 bones, that gives you like 2 1/2 to 3 cycles if my memory serves me right?

if you have to put a question mark at the end they its prob not a good idea. It is legal, but not the conversion of it.

depends on a few variables but you should be able to get a mininum of 150ml at 100mg/ml for a 10 cart conversion

it looks just rite

Thread Information