Win369 is offline Associate Member

Question Deca Durabolin N Susta Organon Pakistan???

Hi guys, these are deca durabolin 100mg and sustanon 250 mg (attached). its manufactured by Organon Pakistan. the packing and bottle are good and the instructions written in english and arabic article ...is it fake or good?please help me! thank u.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Deca Durabolin N Susta Organon Pakistan???-dsc01112.jpg  

stallion_1 is offline suspended
    well pics are too dark to see anything

CheddaNips is offline Senior Member
    use the macros function on your camera and take a few pics of the labels.

DrTY is offline Junior Member
    definatly real
    a few boys i know from here have taken that karachi gear and its all thumbs up. as far as ive read on here before someone emailed organon in pakistan cos there was speculation about weither this was real of fake. organon replied with the batch number that matched the vial and it was all sweet.
    cant remember the thread but shouldnt be to hard to find.
    either way australia was flooded with this last year and all my mates had it no dramas they were big afterwards

bloodlines is offline Junior Member
    i already have 3 of it in the locker (cycled 2 months ago with it and those were left ).I assure you this gear is real ,working good
    PEACE

living2die is offline New Member

Right stuff or wrong stuff ?

Hey broeheim's,
    I was hoping that you might be able to give me a lil bit of feedback on my Organon Sustanon 250 by Karachi. What do you think of the amps? Real or fake? I have heard that many fakes are circulating around of this particular make of sust. Moderators, please don't delete this post, I understand that this post is old !

Ruchsickt,
    J.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Deca Durabolin N Susta Organon Pakistan???-sustanon-250-organon-mfg.-abbott-karachi-ii.jpg   Deca Durabolin N Susta Organon Pakistan???-sustanon-250-organon-mfg.-abbott-karachi-iii.jpg   Deca Durabolin N Susta Organon Pakistan???-sustanon-250-organon-mfg.-abbott-karachi.jpg  

xavier_888888 is offline Senior Member
    Looks good bro!

Just what the dr. ordered? SWIM wants to bump this thread, and wants more peace of mind that these are legit, being that there are a lot of fakes going around these days, especially fakes that are marketed against refutable brands !

More Pix
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Deca Durabolin N Susta Organon Pakistan???-sustanon-250-organon-mfg.-abbott-karachi-ii.jpg   Deca Durabolin N Susta Organon Pakistan???-sustanon-250-organon-mfg.-abbott-karachi-iii.jpg   Deca Durabolin N Susta Organon Pakistan???-sustanon-250-organon-mfg.-abbott-karachi-iv.jpg   Deca Durabolin N Susta Organon Pakistan???-sustanon-250-organon-mfg.-abbott-karachi-v.jpg   Deca Durabolin N Susta Organon Pakistan???-sustanon-250-organon-mfg.-abbott-karachi-vi.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by living2die View Post
    More Pix
    Organon Sustanon by Karachi enjoy !

What you think about these, you want to eat 'em up as much as I do?

Or are they as fake as Britney Spear's titties.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Deca Durabolin N Susta Organon Pakistan???-sustanon-250-organon-mfg.-abbott-karachi-viii.jpg   Deca Durabolin N Susta Organon Pakistan???-sustanon-250-organon-mfg.-abbott-karachi.jpg  

dbook is offline New Member

sus 250

Did you ever find out if the sus 250 was legit? i just received the exact thing

nilrac is offline Member
    Very old thread, though the "g" in the Organon (on the amp itself) is clearly wrong in one of the pics. I am not 100% sure if this is a good way to determine fakes but somebody wiser than me told it was a good way of telling a fake...

apmakeio- is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dbook View Post
    Did you ever find out if the sus 250 was legit? i just received the exact thing
    is counterfeit you can clearly see from the dot matrix print. do not use this shit

Thread Information