living2die is offline New Member

Sustanon 250 Organon 250 by Karachi

I was getting nowhere, posting my query in old outdated threads, so I think I will just start my own. Here is my situation and original query. Not trying to beat a dead horse, but what do you think about these photographs, of Sust 250 Organon by Karachi amps ?
    As Organon was recently bought out by Schering Plough, and Organon Sustanon 250 by Karachi is a direct subsiderary of the new Schering Plough, I think it is valid to post your pictures of the current appearance of Sust 250, after the buyout by Schering Plough. Here are what mine look like. What do you think? Legit or bust?

Rucksicht,
    J.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sustanon 250 Organon 250 by Karachi-sustanon-250-organon-mfg.-abbott-karachi-ii.jpg   Sustanon 250 Organon 250 by Karachi-sustanon-250-organon-mfg.-abbott-karachi-iii.jpg   Sustanon 250 Organon 250 by Karachi-sustanon-250-organon-mfg.-abbott-karachi-iv.jpg   Sustanon 250 Organon 250 by Karachi-sustanon-250-organon-mfg.-abbott-karachi-v.jpg   Sustanon 250 Organon 250 by Karachi-sustanon-250-organon-mfg.-abbott-karachi-vi.jpg  

boxer1 is offline Associate Member
    looks good to me

Thread Information