Thread: Test-C 200

Roshambo is offline Member

Test-C 200

Can someone let me know if this is good gear or fake. a bb at the gym told me about this site where you click on scammers alert to go to the site. thank you to all that respond.

Someone, Anyone?

CeeLo is offline Senior Member
    I don't think you have enought time and post to ask for resources and if you did, you should do it in a private message.

tbjake34 is offline Senior Member
    I know what lab this is... Heard a lot of mixed opinions on them some say there good some say there under dosed.. And they do come with serial numbers so just type it in on the labs website to see if its legit.

So there is a mim number of posts required before i can ask a question. i'm not phising for sources. I was asking wether the gear was know to fake or known to be real thats all. and as far as aking in a private message, everyone else here posts these same exact pic's and questions. i was aking for an opinion not a source, i followed the rules i took out the lab names, still get flac for a post. w/e

Quote Originally Posted by tbjake34 View Post
    I know what lab this is... Heard a lot of mixed opinions on them some say there good some say there under dosed.. And they do come with serial numbers so just type it in on the labs website to see if its legit.
    thank you.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    check the numbers at their site.
    they were once good but from what I've heard there have been some quality issues in the last 6 months or so.

Quote Originally Posted by pumarjr View Post
    thank you.
    From my understanding that lab used to be under the supervision of this one Dr. and they had great quality control and great product then he left for whatever reason and the quality went down after that. But I've heard its hit and miss too, depends on the lot # you get I guess. I wouldn't buy it personally, I'd go for something in ampules JMO.

for me right now this is all i have. this site is one of three i have delt with, the one in the pic is my first time and will know more about it soon hopefully. the other two overseas sites i use have always been great, even replaced a lost shipment once. but they are currently out of stock in just about everything. and the product they sell is clean, just not sure if its real or not. i've tried to ask a few mod's on their opinion of the sites but no response.
    but anyways thank you for you guyz time. its nice to have somewhere like this to help with the unknowns. now only if there were a way to prove who i am, then mabye i could get more help.

BAMBAM2385 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    check the numbers at their site.
    they were once good but from what I've heard there have been some quality issues in the last 6 months or so.
    yup same thing i heard.

CeeLo is offline Senior Member
    So there is a mim number of posts required before i can ask a question. i'm not phising for sources. I was asking wether the gear was know to fake or known to be real thats all. and as far as aking in a private message, everyone else here posts these same exact pic's and questions. i was aking for an opinion not a source, i followed the rules i took out the lab names, still get flac for a post. w/e
    My bad, I misread your post.

No problem.

cj1capp is offline Anabolic Member
    people I trust say they are GTG.

when I get it I'll know more, for now thank you to all.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I used them a ways back and had excellent results I`m supposed to be using their tren e right now but it still hasnt shown up but thats another story.

I've emailed the owner and no response as of yet. He picked up the WU yesterday but no word. Probabbly won't get a response nor gear. LOL. The joys of searching and not finding.

widowmaker2 is offline Senior Member
    I've emailed the owner and no response as of yet. He picked up the WU yesterday but no word. Probabbly won't get a response nor gear. LOL. The joys of searching and not finding.
    yea cuz that sounz fun!!...why dont you do some research first b4 you send your money to some stranger..theres a handfull of really good sources out there...just gotta know where to look.

Thread Information