Gilster is offline Member

I need a pic of NRG anadrol Please

I need to see a pic of NRG anadrol . A description would do. Any help is appreciated. Thanks for any help.

Tedmax195 is offline Member
    what ever happened with your cycle what were your gains and did you get what you wanted to achieve for goals? Fill us in....

Gilster is offline Member
    I went from 243 and 17% bf to 265 and 12% bf. All went well up until the 11th week. I broke my foot in karate. I had 2 breaks on the 5th metatarcil of my right foot. I was not allowed to put any weight on my foot at all for 11 weeks. I got depressed and could not work out. I believe all that gear made my bones more brittle. I had to stop the cycle before it ended, and it would not heal. Everytime I got x-rays it looked the same. I am just getting back into things. Just a speed bump in the road of life. I'll be back...lol...

I need to know what lab makes a white round pill with the letters SB stamped on them. They are about the size of ** tabs like winny, clomid, etc. I believe it is anadrol but I am not sure. I never labeled it and it was in my ooooold storage place. I can't remember. I found a very similar pill by Syntex in my wifes PDR and it happened to be anadrol. No SB on it though. Nothing else looks like it. My wife says it is not a generic pill. The wife is a nurse. She can tell by quality of the stamped letters. She saysd she has seen them somewhere before but does not know what they are.

I would love to know what I have. I will try to take a pic but my digi cam has been acting weird for a while.

Thread Information