Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    projektm3 is offline New Member

Please help! I think I got ripped off (Fake vs real clen)

I feel like I may of been taken advantage of. I dont know much about steroids but I worry that this Clen I picked up from my friend, who gets it from his close friend, may be fake. I trust him totally and he knows his stuff, he is assuring me that he has used this stuff with much sucess and it came from the same source.

Its just that it didnt come in any box and there is no label on it at all. Its just some thick looking brown sryup in a glass bottle. It doesnt have much of a smell to it either.

It looks to be some home made/ labratory made stuff. I dont mind that as long as it works effeciently. Should I be worried or am I over-reacting? I paid to much for this.

Thanks in advance

Happy Holidays!
    Last edited by PT; 11-29-2008 at 04:05 AM. Reason: price

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    edit out the price

whats the concentration?

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    were is the lable? that can be anything in there
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Hey sorry for posting the price on there, my bad... I paid too much huh?

All I know is its a 200ML bottle... My friend gets it from a guy who makes his own stuff, and he has used it before and its worked wonders for him.

widowmaker2 is offline Senior Member
    theres no way that there is 200ml in that bottle

Coop77 is offline Senior Member
    That looks like a 30 ml bottle. If you don't know the concentration you should not take it. You don't want to overdose on clen .

Sorry I messed up

30ML/200mcg

How do I take this stuff, what kind of oral syrnge do I need to get?

I am planning on using Perfect Beasts method here:

Day 1 60mcg
    Day 2 60mcg
    Day 3 60mcg
    Day 4 80mcg
    Day 5 80mcg
    Day 6 80mcg
    Day 7 100mcg
    Day 8 100mcg
    Day 9 100mcg
    Day 10 120mcg
    Day 11 120mcg

Quote Originally Posted by projektm3 View Post
    Sorry I messed up

30ML/200mcg

How do I take this stuff, what kind of oral syrnge do I need to get?

I am planning on using Perfect Beasts method here:

Day 1 60mcg
    Day 2 60mcg
    Day 3 60mcg
    Day 4 80mcg
    Day 5 80mcg
    Day 6 80mcg
    Day 7 100mcg
    Day 8 100mcg
    Day 9 100mcg
    Day 10 120mcg
    Day 11 120mcg
    bro, i would get your money back if you can(don't mention price but you got ripped hardcore), i would take it back and kick the dude's a$$ for pulling that

What makes you say that? the price I paid orrrr what? I sent you a e-mail please get back to me if you can.

What makes you say that? the price I paid orrrr what? I sent you a e-mail please get back to me if you can.
    email sent

I didnt get any emails from you, would they come to my actual inbox or would it a Private message through the forum?

regardless, I am not going to put up a big fuss with the guy.. I know its real, I know I overpaid but I already opened it and I cant return it so its fine for now, at least I know for the future...

Now figuring out how to measure this stuff is a whole new issue...

I just picked up a oral syringe that holds up to 5ML..... can anyone help out here?

I am figuring 40mcg would be 6ML... but judging by the size of the syringe that sounds a bit much. Its about the length and thickness of my pinky finger. At the rate of 6ML it looks like I will run through this bottle in a week! I gotta be wrong here...

I got the emails.... replied.

I didnt get any emails from you, would they come to my actual inbox or would it a Private message through the forum?

regardless, I am not going to put up a big fuss with the guy.. I know its real, I know I overpaid but I already opened it and I cant return it so its fine for now, at least I know for the future...

Now figuring out how to measure this stuff is a whole new issue...

I just picked up a oral syringe that holds up to 5ML..... can anyone help out here?

I am figuring 40mcg would be 6ML... but judging by the size of the syringe that sounds a bit much. Its about the length and thickness of my pinky finger. At the rate of 6ML it looks like I will run through this bottle in a week! I gotta be wrong here...

NNOOOOO, 6mL would be 1200mcg, do not take that, your gear is 200mcg per mL so that means that 1/5 of a mL is 40mcg

Okay I knew something was wrong here LOL. I would be dead right now if I took 1200mcg in one shot. Thanks again Phate your really helping me out here.

What type of syringe should I go and pick up. I got a pharmacy right down the block from me.

Okay I knew something was wrong here LOL. I would be dead right now if I took 1200mcg in one shot. Thanks again Phate your really helping me out here.

What type of syringe should I go and pick up. I got a pharmacy right down the block from me.
    a good way to measure out small amounts like that is to get get a syringe(27g is fine) that is measured in IU, the syringe will look like this and will be 1mL

when you get home you can take the needle off(might have to use pliers depending on the syringe) and measure that way

100IU=1mL

so 20IU=1/5 of a mL

so with your concentration

100IU=200mcg
    75IU=150mcg
    50IU=100mcg
    25IU=50mcg

basically, figure out what dose you want to take, say 80mcg, and divide that dose in half, this is the amount of IUs you will take(this only works for 200mcg/mL)

then just take off the top to your clen , draw the amount you need, and squirt it in your mouth

Alright thanks for breaking it down for me, Im running out now to grab one. Im gonna be on the following schedule:

Day 1 60mcg
    Day 2 60mcg
    Day 3 60mcg
    Day 4 80mcg
    Day 5 80mcg
    Day 6 80mcg
    Day 7 100mcg
    Day 8 100mcg
    Day 9 100mcg
    Day 10 120mcg
    Day 11 120mcg

Im gonna re-read what you posted when I get back, buttt if you dont mind breaking it down for me into exact amounts of what I need to be extracting that would be great. Not at all am I being lazy but I just wanna make sure I am doing this right and not putting myself in danger or shorting myself. Thanks so much man!

Alright thanks for breaking it down for me, Im running out now to grab one. Im gonna be on the following schedule:

Day 1 60mcg (30IU)
    Day 2 60mcg
    Day 3 60mcg
    Day 4 80mcg (40IU)
    Day 5 80mcg
    Day 6 80mcg
    Day 7 100mcg (50IU)
    Day 8 100mcg
    Day 9 100mcg
    Day 10 120mcg (60IU)
    Day 11 120mcg

starting to see the pattern with dosing

Im gonna re-read what you posted when I get back, buttt if you dont mind breaking it down for me into exact amounts of what I need to be extracting that would be great. Not at all am I being lazy but I just wanna make sure I am doing this right and not putting myself in danger or shorting myself. Thanks so much man!
    no prob bro, anytime

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    I feel like I may of been taken advantage of. I dont know much about steroids but I worry that this Clen I picked up from my friend, who gets it from his close friend, may be fake. I trust him totally and he knows his stuff, he is assuring me that he has used this stuff with much sucess and it came from the same source.

Its just that it didnt come in any box and there is no label on it at all. Its just some thick looking brown sryup in a glass bottle. It doesnt have much of a smell to it either.

It looks to be some home made/ labratory made stuff. I dont mind that as long as it works effeciently. Should I be worried or am I over-reacting? I paid to much for this.

Thanks in advance

Happy Holidays!
    Without a doubt the Blistex is 100% good to go.

sizerp is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    Hey, you never know what's in that Blistex! It could be bird droppings.

LOL I placed the blistex next to it to show the size so you can get the general idea!

Heres what I just picked up from the pharmacy, they wouldnt sell me anything else they said I needed a prescription.... Would this work or should I try and get something else from another place? Please let me know how to properly measure this stuff in regards to this:

Day 1 60mcg
    Day 2 60mcg
    Day 3 60mcg
    Day 4 80mcg
    Day 5 80mcg
    Day 6 80mcg
    Day 7 100mcg
    Day 8 100mcg
    Day 9 100mcg
    Day 10 120mcg
    Day 11 120mcg

Gonna post the pic in just a second

This goes up to 1ML

that's perfect, every .1mL=10IU

so to get 50mcg from 200mcg/mL you would fill to the .25mL mark

I just got back from a friends house and he had these for me.... I think these are close to the ones you were referring to earlier, no? They are insulin syringes, 1cc 28 guage

They are marked from 10-100, so can I use these instead?

So if I wanted to pull out 60mcg I would just fill it up to 30 on the needle, correct?

thanks again phate for being so helpful and patient with me, I know my noob questions are getting annoying Im jus trying to learn this stuff
    Last edited by projektm3; 11-29-2008 at 06:41 PM.

thanks again phate for being so helpful and patient with me, I know my noob questions are getting annoying Im jus trying to learn this stuff
    it's all good bro, we all have to start somewhere

yeah, those are perfect, just get a pair of pliers and pull out the needle so you don't stick your tongue

you are correct, to get 60mcg you need 30IU worth of clen

I just did a practice shot with some H20 lol. I did good, didnt prick myself in the tounge at all!

But check this out, I found this written by perfect beast in his Clen thread:

each iu on a slin pin would be 1mcg.

If this is correct it would go against what is written in this thread, where 60IUs would amount to 30mcg, no?

Just a little confused here after reading that.

I just did a practice shot with some H20 lol. I did good, didnt prick myself in the tounge at all!

But check this out, I found this written by perfect beast in his Clen thread:

each iu on a slin pin would be 1mcg.

If this is correct it would go against what is written in this thread, where 60IUs would amount to 30mcg, no?

Just a little confused here after reading that.
    here's the thing, your clen is 200mcg/mL which means that in every milliliter(mL) there is 200 micrograms(mcg) of clen

mL and IU are units of volume which are just measurements of how much space something takes up(think psi in a tire, you can pump tons of air into a tire and it barely expands because the rubber keeps the tire from expanding as pressure builds up)

mcg/mg/g and such are units of mass, as in how much clen is actually put into the solution

that's why you need concentration(mcg/mL) to figure out how much to take

if you had clen that had a concentration of 100mcg/mL then since there are 100IU in a mL(both are units of volume remember) then each IU would be 1mcg, but since your clen is 200mcg/mL then every IU=2mcg

see how this works? i'm going to the gym but if you still don't understand it fully then go ahead and type out all your questions and i'll explain whatever you need as this is VERY important to understand

Im pretty sure I get what you are trying to say... Honestly though Im just gonna follow your guide here which makes things 100x more simple to understand:

Day 1 60mcg (30IU)
    Day 2 60mcg
    Day 3 60mcg
    Day 4 80mcg (40IU)
    Day 5 80mcg
    Day 6 80mcg
    Day 7 100mcg (50IU)
    Day 8 100mcg
    Day 9 100mcg
    Day 10 120mcg (60IU)
    Day 11 120mcg

I will not be stopping at any point but instead adding benadryl every 3rd week for 7 days and then off. Does this sound good to you? At this rate how long should this bottle last me?

And also, just to clarify...

I take the Clen for 14 days, then on the 15th day - 21st day i use the benadryl right? And then back off, and so on....

Im pretty sure I get what you are trying to say... Honestly though Im just gonna follow your guide here which makes things 100x more simple to understand:

Day 1 60mcg (30IU)
    Day 2 60mcg
    Day 3 60mcg
    Day 4 80mcg (40IU)
    Day 5 80mcg
    Day 6 80mcg
    Day 7 100mcg (50IU)
    Day 8 100mcg
    Day 9 100mcg
    Day 10 120mcg (60IU)
    Day 11 120mcg

I will not be stopping at any point but instead adding benadryl every 3rd week for 7 days and then off. Does this sound good to you? At this rate how long should this bottle last me?

the bottle will last a while, personally i would just run that for 6-8 weeks then taper off and give yourself a 2-3 weeks rest at least
    And also, just to clarify...

I take the Clen for 14 days, then on the 15th day - 21st day i use the benadryl right? And then back off, and so on....
    that'll work, you can use benedryl more often if you need to and it won't hurt anything

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Phate View Post
    a good way to measure out small amounts like that is to get get a syringe(27g is fine) that is measured in IU, the syringe will look like this and will be 1mL

when you get home you can take the needle off(might have to use pliers depending on the syringe) and measure that way

100IU=1mL

so 20IU=1/5 of a mL

so with your concentration

100IU=200mcg
    75IU=150mcg
    50IU=100mcg
    25IU=50mcg

basically, figure out what dose you want to take, say 80mcg, and divide that dose in half, this is the amount of IUs you will take(this only works for 200mcg/mL)

then just take off the top to your clen, draw the amount you need, and squirt it in your mouth
    How did you work out that 100iu is 1ml???

Quote Originally Posted by LATS60 View Post
    How did you work out that 100iu is 1ml???
    your correct that 100iu isn't ALWAYS 1mL but i'm just saying that it is in this case to make it easier

i guess i should've clarified further, what i should've said was that IN THIS CASE, a 100iu syringe can be used to figure out the dosage you need to use because 1mL insulin syringes are measured in iu and a 1mL syringe has 100 equally spaced is on it which is a better way of measuring your clen then a 5mL or 3mL syringe that only has marks at .25 or .5mL

sound better lats? btw, i'm not meaning to sound like i have an attitude i was just trying to help him dose his clen though you are right that i should have clarified

So I am still good with the dosage schedule above, right?

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    your correct that 100iu isn't ALWAYS 1mL but i'm just saying that it is in this case to make it easier

i guess i should've clarified further, what i should've said was that IN THIS CASE, a 100iu syringe can be used to figure out the dosage you need to use because 1mL insulin syringes are measured in iu and a 1mL syringe has 100 equally spaced is on it which is a better way of measuring your clen then a 5mL or 3mL syringe that only has marks at .25 or .5mL

sound better lats? btw, i'm not meaning to sound like i have an attitude i was just trying to help him dose his clen though you are right that i should have clarified
    Fair enough mate, just seen a few posts that ppl seem to think that IU can be converted to ml or mcg, as we know this is impossible, cheers for clarifying.

So I am still good with the dosage schedule above, right?
    yes it will still work, lats and i were just getting into it a bit more in-depth

yes it will still work, lats and i were just getting into it a bit more in-depth

Thanks a million phate, i owe you one

Thanks a million phate, i owe you one
    no prob bro, keep me updated on your cycle

definitely will do! so how long do you think this bottle will last me at this rate?

Hey Phate have you ever used clen ? I ask because today was my first day on it, and I started off with 70mcg and didnt feel a thing, no jitters no shakes, nothing.... Not that I wanna feel the sideeffects, but it does have me wondering if this stuff is real. I will wait until I reach the 120mcg mark to see if the side effects start to show up and judge from there...

Hey Phate have you ever used clen? I ask because today was my first day on it, and I started off with 70mcg and didnt feel a thing, no jitters no shakes, nothing.... Not that I wanna feel the sideeffects, but it does have me wondering if this stuff is real. I will wait until I reach the 120mcg mark to see if the side effects start to show up and judge from there...
    yeah, though i am one of the few people that can run as much clen as i like and not get side effects(except dying if i take too much)

you could be clen tolerant possibly, give it a couple days, are you monitoring your waking temp and blood pressure, those will tell you if the clen's real

widowmaker2 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    hahahahahahah.... you always crack me up dsm, i swear

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information