numiez is offline New Member

Exclamation Aburaihan Methandrostenolone

Hello to all! I've been checkin in on this forum for quite some time but I finally made the big jump and became a member. I was curious to whether this product is legit or not since it's a real pharm company but they provide no information on their website as to whether they manufacture this product or not. I would appreciate some help!

-Aburaihan Co. Methandrostenolone 5mg
    -Comes in a box of 100 tabs; each foil pack has two rows of 5 tabs each
    -Box includes a leaflet with various information regarding the drug
    -White tab with score
    -Batch #: 6004
    -Manufacturing Date: 03-2008
    -Expiration Date: 03-2011
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Aburaihan Methandrostenolone-gear.jpg   Aburaihan Methandrostenolone-gear2.jpg   Aburaihan Methandrostenolone-gear3.jpg   Aburaihan Methandrostenolone-gear4.jpg   Aburaihan Methandrostenolone-gear5.jpg  

methan is offline Associate Member
    aburaihan do not produce dbol only testo enan and deca 100mg.

THEMEATEATER is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by methan_x View Post
    aburaihan do not produce dbol only testo enan and deca 100mg.
    That 100% is it? I couldnt find anything on them at all. I did put a post on here earlier on but seems to have "disappeared"!!

ROCKNROLLA is offline New Member
    Google might be a better option - theres quite a few links (including forums) that come up with the mention of "Aburaihan Methandrostenolone " but personally I havent seen and/or used that type before.

Quote Originally Posted by ROCKNROLLA View Post
    Google might be a better option - theres quite a few links (including forums) that come up with the mention of "Aburaihan Methandrostenolone" but personally I havent seen and/or used that type before.
    Ha,ha,ha, I've just found the "exact" thread down to the word on another forum, but quess what, theirs no reply to it.lol

numiez is offline New Member
    Yea I posted it twice on this forum and twice in another forum. I have searched EVERYWHERE to see if these are legit or not. The very few pieces of info I found had mixed reviews so I have no clue. I just don't wanna take something from IRAN of all places and end up with small pox er some shit haha. Thanks though fellas

Quote Originally Posted by numiez View Post
    Yea I posted it twice on this forum and twice in another forum. I have searched EVERYWHERE to see if these are legit or not. The very few pieces of info I found had mixed reviews so I have no clue. I just don't wanna take something from IRAN of all places and end up with small pox er some shit haha. Thanks though fellas
    lol I know m8, I have seen all your posts on it, they are exactly the same word for word, but it was worth a try I suppose. I've looked & looked but cant find jack sh!t. They are either like gold dust or their as fake as silicone tits, and I think its the second one lol

I've just been told from a good m8 that apparently they did or do make methandrostenolone , so now I suppose the only way to find out will be to take them next cycle as a kickstart. I have said that I'd leave dbols alone from now on but I'm definately not gunna throw them out thats for sure.

methan is offline Associate Member
    they produce Methyltestosterone -AR 25 mg/ but not d-bol

Quote Originally Posted by methan_x View Post
    they produce Methyltestosterone -AR 25 mg/ but not d-bol
    Well my m8 said he knows someone whos had them and said they done the job. Anyway, I've just emailed them to see if they used to make them or not. Just got to wait to hear from them now

I just had an email over these from aburaihan but like a twat I 4got to put the batch & exp date in the email antway, they havent said that they dont make them which is a good sign.
    Numiez I'll let you know asap as soon as they reply "again" m8

yes, these are produced by aburaihan. I just recieved an email from them confirming it

beeasy25 is offline New Member

aburaihan methandrostenolone

Man i got the same ones batch 6001 exp date 03 11 are u sure there legit ? ive heard there methytestosterone I tryed emailing aburaihan no answer Does yours look like this ?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Aburaihan Methandrostenolone-0106092207b.jpg   Aburaihan Methandrostenolone-0106092207.jpg   Aburaihan Methandrostenolone-0106092206.jpg  

Thread Information