m314 is offline Junior Member

proviron - real or fake?

I got legit Schering Provironum from this source before, 25 mg pills. Those were round and white with AX inside a hexagon stamped on one side and a single line on the other side.

These new ones from the same source look different, so I'd like to confirm that these are real before I take any. They are supposed to be 25 mg Provironum, same as before. These pills are round and white with RL on one side and two lines in a cross on the reverse side.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails proviron - real or fake?-p1010002.jpg  

widowmaker2 is offline Senior Member
    take them out of the pack so we can actually see them..

Here's a slightly better view.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails proviron - real or fake?-p1010003-1.jpg  

Anyone? Bueller? This is what the first order from this source looked like. It's hard to see from the pic, but the pill has AX stamped inside a hexagon.

I know this first group of pills is real, which is why I'm hesitant to try the pills from the 2nd order. They don't look anything alike, and they weren't delivered in the original packaging like the 1st order. I might just drop Proviron from my cycle if I can't find out what these pills really are.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails proviron - real or fake?-p1010003.jpg  

Mazzive_T is offline Member
    im sure ax stands for that ugl lab we all know about as they stamp all their pills, but i cant figure out why ax would put there stamp on something that isnt ax, its schering?

as for the second lot i cant help. but what i can tell you is that my 100% real (i got it from a chemist) proviron from schering doesnt look anything like anything youve posted here. the blister packaging is different and i presume the pill is blank on both sides. ive not opened mine yet though. also did your blister packs come in a box?

I don't think the AX pills are ugl. I got them from an online pharmacy that seems to only carry pharmaceutical type drugs. I did a google image search for "provironum", and I found some pics that look exactly like my AX pills. The packaging looks the same too. Maybe Schering makes different packaging in different parts of the world; I'm not sure.

I have no idea what the RL pills are, though. I'm sure they're some kind of legit drug, but who knows what they really are. This was my second order from this particular pharmacy, so I don't know if they're reliable. I probably won't take them unless I can find out for sure what's in them. I was hoping to find out they're just generic mesterolone, same thing as proviron but from a different company. I've tried several of those online pill identifier things, but I haven't been able to identify these.

The AX pills did come in a box, which I no longer have. I found this with a google image search (source name edited out). This is what the packaging looked like:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails proviron - real or fake?-provironum_edit.jpg  

BAMBAM2385 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by m314 View Post
    The AX pills did come in a box, which I no longer have. I found this with a google image search (source name edited out). This is what the packaging looked like:
    your fine and you didn't need to edit the company out its a real pharm grade stuff. No worries they rarely knock out prov.

Thread Information