bboveri is offline Junior Member

UGL Test Enanth Legit?

Anyone use this test E before? I am 8 weeks in and haven't noticed much. Diet is in check, have even been getting up in the middle of the night to eat. I'm thinking it may be underdosed. Also I only got 8ml out of the first vial.

I blanked out the lab name and URL, let me know if I need to blank anything else out.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails UGL Test Enanth Legit?-test.jpg  

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    no your fine and the gear is good. there a good company with a good reputation
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

THEMEATEATER is offline Associate Member
    A m8 of mine has used it with good results, I've not used them personally tho

romo6 is offline Senior Member
    Just like these guys said i have heard nothing but good about this lab.Interesting that your 8 weeks in and not impressed.Who knows maybe this lab is starting to slack.

Quote Originally Posted by bboveri View Post
    Anyone use this test E before? I am 8 weeks in and haven't noticed much. Diet is in check, have even been getting up in the middle of the night to eat. I'm thinking it may be underdosed. Also I only got 8ml out of the first vial.

I blanked out the lab name and URL, let me know if I need to blank anything else out.
    If I was you I'd email your source and tell them that you only got 8ml from the first vial, and if it isnt doing the job then tell them that aswell. As long as your diet and everything is in check then it must be the gear m8

From my source's board from a poster:

I just got done with their test e. The bottle only has 8ml, and it seemed underdosed. Hope this helps.

I have another vial of a UG lab sitting around, going to switch to it as soon as I finish this 2nd one.

methan is offline Associate Member
    this brand is popular in europe, i ve heard a positive feedbacks but personally i will never use UG testo enan go with HG testo enan better quality and it's pretty cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by methan_x View Post
    i will never use UG testo enan go with HG testo enan better quality and it's pretty cheap.
    Is that all you can come up with all the time? imo if you pick a good ugl then thats just as good as HG

methan is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by THEMEATEATER View Post
    Is that all you can come up with all the time? imo if you pick a good ugl then thats just as good as HG

I dont have any hidden agenda like u, this is why I mainly encourage a people to use human grade gear, it's more safe to use HG products than some stuff made in kitchen or garage.

Quote Originally Posted by methan_x View Post
    I dont have any hidden agenda like u, this is why I mainly encourage a people to use human grade gear, it's more safe to use HG products than some stuff made in kitchen or garage.
    so whats my hidden agenda that you think I have??? lmfao I happen to be using and have used very, very good ugl gear, which isnt made in a kitchen or garage which from what you just said is basically where you must think its all made. Get a life!!

romo6 is offline Senior Member
    Now now lets all get along.I mainly use ugls i do get human grade whenever i get the chance.No difference.Hell sometimes if its a good ugl it has more punch.

Bad Viking is offline Junior Member
    Good gear with good reputation. Popular in europe

higherdesire is offline Banned
    I am ona test e cycle in the 8th week as well and have had only modeate results, different gear though. Have you had the other indicators like having a chub all the time and horny as hell? I have come to the conclusion it is underdosed, so I picked up the dose and just got some new gear and will switch to the new brand. It came in a ketchup packet so i don't know what brand.

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    what are your dosesages?

Quote Originally Posted by higherdesire View Post
    I am ona test e cycle in the 8th week as well and have had only modeate results, different gear though. Have you had the other indicators like having a chub all the time and horny as hell? I have come to the conclusion it is underdosed, so I picked up the dose and just got some new gear and will switch to the new brand. It came in a ketchup packet so i don't know what brand.
    I am doing letro .25mg 3x week.

No real libido, attributing it the letro.

I just got 10mL of another brand from a reputable source and just pinned it.

Geeezer is offline Senior Member
    Good to go with the D

No gains at all except from the original d-bol.

Keep packing in extra calories, only winding up with a bigger gut. No real libido either, I even stopped the letro.

I am 2 weeks in with another brand of test, maybe it will kick in.

I have to say this must be a bad batch, or this stuff is bunk.

Lesson learned, get your gear verified before starting a cycle with an oral!

Thread Information