VIN68 is offline New Member

Are these real??? Please help Test Cyp..

I got these from a friend who swears that he got them from
    a local pharm. on a **. Now the strange thing is how they
    spelled Cypionate with an "h" Chypionate. Any help would
    be great.

Thank you
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Are these real??? Please help Test Cyp..-p1010077.jpg   Are these real??? Please help Test Cyp..-p1010078.jpg   Are these real??? Please help Test Cyp..-p1010079.jpg   Are these real??? Please help Test Cyp..-p1010081.jpg  

widowmaker2 is offline Senior Member
    thats def incorrect spelling...usually mean fake...ive never seen them b4 either

ok googled sandoz...its a legitamate canadian company...but they DONOT spell it cypionate with an "h" on their pakaging

THEMEATEATER is offline Associate Member
    they dont look the best do they? I've not seen them b4 either m8.

romo6 is offline Senior Member
    Interesting i get b12 from a canadian pharmacy and its sandoz.And they have great service.I did not see no test on there tho.

JT8561 is offline Junior Member
    They are legit. I have a script from my doctor for 150mg's a week of test cypionate and thats exactly what the vial I get looks like, I picked it up from the Pharmacy myself the other day through my insurance.

Quote Originally Posted by JT8561 View Post
    They are legit. I have a script from my doctor for 150mg's a week of test cypionate and thats exactly what the vial I get looks like, I picked it up from the Pharmacy myself the other day through my insurance.
    yea but is yours spelled the same way?? i highly doubt it....

PrideFEDOR is offline Associate Member
    FAKE SANDOZ !!!! 100% ! 200mg should be in a square and Chypionate ? Phlease ! It means that mofos are so ignorant that they dont care about anything. A good UGL owner would try to make everything as perfect as possible ( IF HE CARES). But in this case it was a misprint on the labels and mofos prefer to still use it ( lets say u have 12-14 labels per sheet). If u dont care that it says "CHYPIONATE" , you are a very cheap motha*ucka and you do it for the reason of personal profit only without having a slitest concern for your customers. When a manufacturer gives u a product that has an obvious sh*t on it that u can actually spot easily, just imagine what he does with the stuff u can't spot or check ( such as ...............the oil itself)
    Last edited by PrideFEDOR; 11-24-2008 at 12:28 PM.

Thread Information