Cazadore is offline New Member

Real or Fake Tren, & Winny

Hey everybody whats up I am in need of some advice here.
    Ok I am new to this site & have some questions regarding what I purchased south of the border..
    I got these from a legit pharmacy & south of the border.The packaging is the best I have seen.
    Outer package comes shrink wraped in plastic & holograms are visible on the outside & clearly stating the name of the manufacturer. The inside is just as good as the outside . The vile comes with a black plastic security seal which clearly states the name of the manufacturer & a second hologram on the printed label. The Lot number & expiration date are printed in different types of ink on the printed lable. The glass bottom of the vile is stamped with the name of the manufacturer & country of origin.

However I can not find any good back up info online to validate that this is not just a great counterfit job.There was a website up a month ago but now it is down. The other thing is that the expiration date is not printed on the outside of the box only on the outside of the vile its self.
    If it is counterfit then these guys went to a whole lot of trouble in making the packaging on this stuff. The manufacturer is Astro Vet a divisoin of P&H Holland. However I can not find one single web presence of this manufaturer. Except the site that was formerly up & was regietsred thru Go Daddy to some guy in Girbralter.As I said before currently this site is not up. I would think a parent manufacturer in this case P&H Holland would have some kind of info on the web & some kind of a website. Maybe I am wrong. Anyways I appreciate any help I can get.

I TOOK DOWN 3 OF YOUR PIC'S BECAUSE THE LAB NAME WAS IN PERFECT VIEW WHICH IS AGAINST BOARD RULES. PLEASE SCRATCH IT OUT OR COVER IT UP THEN REPOST IT. THANK YOU
    -PT
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Real or Fake Tren, & Winny-img_1218.jpg   Real or Fake Tren, & Winny-img_1221.jpg  
    Last edited by PT; 12-09-2008 at 04:59 AM. Reason: ugl name

ilovesus is offline Member
    Never saw it bro but i think that the lab name has to be edited..................

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    dont be fooled..its a mex UG

Edited Lab name

Ok sorry for the name being on the photos.Here are the new ones. Please be sure to look closley over the pics before anyone jumps to conclusions about the authenticity of these products.Based on my research this stuff passes. However I am an admitted novice. If this is fake, it sure is one heck of a fake job.I used photoshop to edit the hologram & the labels.Thanks guys
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Real or Fake Tren, & Winny-img_1215b.jpg   Real or Fake Tren, & Winny-img_1197b.jpg   Real or Fake Tren, & Winny-img_1218.jpg   Real or Fake Tren, & Winny-img_1221.jpg   Real or Fake Tren, & Winny-img_1207b.jpg  

Last edited by Cazadore; 12-09-2008 at 02:15 PM.

know what it is..... its a mex UG

los951co is offline New Member
    Had some friends use their product they also got it from Mexico an they got some gd size of there test an tren don't know
    Bout the winny, but there even in the steroids 2008 book

testosterone test

I had my test levels checked & they came back at 4285 after one week. 100 ml eod my guess is this stuff is legit.

redpurr is offline New Member
    just curious... what is the expiration date?

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    please post your blood levels so i can compare them. post all the results not just your test
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Quote Originally Posted by redpurr View Post
    just curious... what is the expiration date?
    the tren is 01/2011 the stanazol is 09/2011

redpurr is offline New Member

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Cazadore View Post
    the tren is 01/2011 the stanazol is 09/2011

The reason why I asked is I heard the company in question that makes your products changed the packaging of their product to a new box design and vial design for 2008 or at least that's what I heard and it looks pretty different, but the stuff I've seen with the new packaging has an expiration date of 10/2010 so that makes me wonder what the deal is.

One of the new differences with the so called new packaging is microfine print embedded in the label background and vial and a hologram bottom rim of the label instead of a sticker. Also they now just come in plain vials without the P H stamp on the glass. Interestingly enough they come shrink wrapped. So that's why I'm a bit confused. The chemical that I saw the label for though is boldenone so maybe it expires quicker... but that still doesn't make much sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Mulciber View Post
    know what it is..... its a mex UG
    Hey bro I am concerned that this stuff is jacking me up. I am getting hard blackheads everywhere I mean everywhere.Its really bad. At injection sites tissue is getting really tough. When I pull the needle out it wants to stick inside like I am injecting through a hard cist or something. I rotate sites glutes quads & delts . It is my delts that seem to be the place where the tissue is most tough.

If this is a UGL is the quality any good? Do you know anybody who has used it. Supposedly it is in the anabolic guide for 2007 or 2008 I have not seen it first hand though.
    Its supposedly made in Germany but print is all in English.Makes no sense. If I got in mex it should be printed in spanish or german since mex is the country It is being exorted too & Germany is the country producing it.
    Thanks for your thoughts.
    Last edited by Cazadore; 12-23-2008 at 02:14 PM.

its made right there in good ole mexico.. just another mex UG.. another marketing ploy.. germany sounds good.. when some hear mex they think dirty ole mex gear..
    how often are you injecting and how much are you running..also, are you rotating injection sites..

i am on the downside of a bulking cycle.

currently I am at 500 mgs testoprim d for the next 2 weeks then down to 250 mgs for 2 weeks just to come off smoothe.
    Tren acetate 75 mg eod
    equi 200 mgs per week
    stanazol 50 eod

yeah, I rotate sites every time i shoot. my shoulders now seem almost too hard to inject into.

So is the quality of this stuff any good or is it unknown.

Thread Information